Author Topic: Watch Me Burn~ [PRP]  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Nyota [RP]

• Apprentice
  • Tortuga's Siren
  • Liked: 8
  • Likes Given: 0
Watch Me Burn~ [PRP]
« on: July 28, 2013, 04:33:31 PM »
Ebony paws lightly touched the soft grass of Inaria’s Outskirts, tail swishing high behind the beauty as golden eyes looked skyward to the purple trees. Her head cocked slightly to the side as she gazed at them; so different. In the marshlands, there were hardly any vivid colours, just dull grey/greens of the muddy water and reeds. Even back home in Starfleet, Nyota had never encountered anything like it. It was… gorgeous really. Although… it did seem a bit too peaceful. No, Nyota figured she’d find herself rather bored here. The place was probably full of old people looking to retire. A shame.

She turned her head backward to see if her mentor had followed. Yes, the ebony beauty was here with Rum for some official Siren training. She had been left to decide which place they would begin. And while it was a bit further than the marshlands than she had gone before, it was nice to get out and not have to stand in squelchy mud for a change. No, the crisp, clean grass under her paws reminded her of Starfleet. Starfleet… Kirk

The soft footfalls of Rum brought the Siren out of her daydream, tail lowering as she acknowledged her place as subordinate for the double ranked Sailing Master. Still, Nyota was in good spirits despite the lowering in rank; she had gained her accessories back with her shiny new rank, now a cut above the Sailors. A smirk appeared on her maw at the thought of having some influence already. No, she had picked the right place.

Now let us stumble across some unfortunate fool to test~

Profile | #F2C436

Offline Blackmoore

• PALADIN
  • Inaria
  • Regular
  • dishonored.
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 35
Re: Watch Me Burn~ [PRP]
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 03:10:48 PM »
The air was hot and humid by the time Blackmoore reached the Outskirts. Why exactly, he didn't knew. Maybe he'd been looking out for some of his friends, but finding none, he'd ventured out here. Just to get trapped like a cutworm thrown on the frying pan, as the sun was mercilessly shining down from the sky. Causing his dark-shaded pelt to overheat greatly, taking away the most of the pleasantries that a one could found during the lonely, lazy walk in a such beautiful scenery as the one in Inaria. Though maybe it could be also caused by that it was his every-day reality. So maybe he'd got to feel like a curator of the arts museum. Greatly loving all the pieces that have been placed at the exposition. Yet being a bit bored, since there was no new additions to the collection that he'd could appreciate.

Or maybe he'd been yearning for a one especially beautiful painting that had been stolen from him long ago... It was hard to make a difference.

But Inaria was a beautiful land, even under the boiling sun. Yet it was hard to appreciate, look out for something new and interesting while the mind and eyes were far more interested in finding something old and well known. A stream, that have been calling him from a while, whispering him promises of the cooling sensations if the male will manage to dip himself in it's waters. And that was exactly what the male was going to do, once the beige'd paws will get him there. Which shouldn't take him long, as the slightly cooler air around the riverbed was so enticing - that there was no mistake he'd been going the right way... And soon, his eyes should catch a spot on the shallow, crystal waters of the stream rambling upon the sandbars of the riverbed.

It was everything that the male has needed right now... water.

But though he'd been eager to quench his thirst, there was no rush. So he'd let his paws to take him a bit along the stream, in order to find a nice, shaded spot before taking a drink. Though if he knew what was going to happen, Blackmoore would probably jump straight away into the cold waters... Up on his head!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 03:14:43 PM by Blackmoore »
you saw my pain washed out in the rain
broken glass, saw the blood run from my veins
but you saw no fault, no cracks in my heart
and you knelt beside my hope torn apart

but the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
we'll live a long life

so give me hope in the darkness that i will see the light
'cause oh that gave me such a fright,
but i will hold as long as you like
just promise me we'll be alright

(profile / tracker / #896e4f / played by silokk)

Offline Captain Han Solo

• Legendary.
  • Master
  • Don't everybody thank me at once.
  • Liked: 397
  • Likes Given: 203
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 01:00:39 PM »
((Sorry I'm so late guys!!))

Inhale.  The blooming skies above swirled with mixtures of purples, oranges, and pinks, leaving a smile to dance upon the beauty’s face. The ever changing colors reminded her of her time in the mountains with her sweet Destiel .Though their vacation through the rough terrain had been less than pleasant, her heart would always long for the chocolatey male whenever she was away from Tortuga, from her heart, from home.  The air here was fresh, and crisp, much unlike that muggy mess back in the swamps. For the most part, Rum was under the same impression as Nyota.Exhale.

But this travel was for business, not pleasure.

A nod of her wine colored head would allow Nyota to be at ease, a soft smile spreading to her lips. This was her hope, right here, the dark female. Soon, the black female would surpass Rum as lead Siren, and Rum would gladly hand down the crown- but all in due time. Today was her first test, and she had no doubt in her mind that Nyota would come out a top student.

Sharp emerald eyes zeroed in on a black canid moving across the water’s edge on the far side of the trees. He moved through the trees, and for that, she pitied it. It.  It would never matter whether it was male or female, Rum assumed, for a Siren must reel in whatever takes the bait, aye? Male or female, this was Nyota’s test- let us see where her strengths and weaknesses . In a moment of light concern, she would glance to see if her student was falling victim under the sun’s spell as well. If so, they needed to act fast so she could perform in pristine condition.

Ears perked as the wolf went in for a drink. Eyebrow would raise as she would glance at the sky, return to the dark female beside her. With a quick nuzzle to the cheek, Rum would flick her vanilla tipped tail, stepping forward. A backwards glance see if her posse member was prepared to go forth to prove her rank. Lowering her body to the ground, Rum would let a smirk rise to her maw, before mouthing silently;

Are you ready?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 05:29:07 PM by Mr.Spock »

Here.
played by Shotgun

""A man chooses, a slave obeys."

Offline Nyota [RP]

• Apprentice
  • Tortuga's Siren
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 02:08:37 PM »
The nod she received from the Sailing Mistress helped to ease her nerves slightly, her muscles going slightly lax. But she had to remember that this was still an exercise; a test to see how she could work in the field. She was confident in her ability to woo the male population; it had been easy enough back home. In fact, they had all practically fallen at her feet. But it had always annoyed her to the extent of snapping at them and telling them to beat it. It infuriated her at how stupid they were at falling for her charms, or even just the mere sight of a beautiful girl. But that was back then. And she rather enjoyed manipulating the male population now.

Estavan had been easy enough. Falling completely head over heels for her when she had shown a little bit of interest. She envied him in a strange way. He was the complete opposite of what she was; Estavan was genuine. And because he was genuine, he was easy to manipulate into whatever she wanted. But the ebony beauty would have to be careful around her Siren mentor; she was the boy’s adoptive mother if Nyota recalled correctly. Things could go very badly, very fast for her if things went wrong…. Well! She’d just have to be fabulous and keep it up as long as she could. After all, she was not sent here to make friends or have a family; she was a mole. And she would have to figure up an escape plan as soon as she had gathered the appropriate information.

But until then, she was the dark mystery that was currently on her Siren training. Rum’s gentle nuzzle to her cheek brought her back to the present, her golden eyes moving to the figure in the distance taking a drink from the stream. Perfect. She watched from her peripherals as her Posse leader lowered her body to the ground, smirking in her direction while mouthing if she was ready. Nyota padded up to her mentor, her own tail flicking to brush against Rum’s flank before she lifted her head back up to the male figure before she began to pad toward him, her ebony tail curling up high behind her while a smirk was placed on her maw as she approached.

As she neared, she could see the beige stripes that covered his legs, ears and tail tip. And also below his eyes it seemed. If Blackmoore did not notice Nyota’s approach, she’d slide up next to him, being sure to rub her body against his as her muzzle came close to one of his ears. ”Come here often, big boy? Don’t recall seeing you here before. And I wouldn’t miss such a handsome guy like you. Name’s Nyota~” She’d coo, voice smooth as silk as her tail came down to brush against his side.

Profile | #F2C436

Offline Blackmoore

• PALADIN
  • Inaria
  • Regular
  • dishonored.
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 05:59:53 AM »
Even at the moments of leisure, there were things and habits that never changed in him. Never let go, either turned off. Simply because the switch was permanently screwed by all these years, he'd got to follow the only path he'd knew. A way he'd inherited from a family long long ago, in 'some other story'. But that made his moves to be efficient, cautious yet full of tamed power. Like a smooth walked soldier, who dodge'd death at close quarters so typical for an urban combat. But that style, has served him well today, in this heat. Kept him far away from lying around and taking a nap like other's, yet the thirst was something that couldn't be controlled.

But that was a reason why he'd came here after all, right? Plunged his front legs partially in water, as he'd lower his head to it, after giving a swift glance around. It was then, when his eyes has spot the female that was about to take a colliding course with him. Yet, he didn't paid any attention to her at the said moment, focusing on more urgent matters. Letting himself to succumb to the pleasure of the cool liquid ripping pleasantly against his forepaws, and throat once he'd took the first sip. And though all of that was done fast and efficiently, his eyes didn't landed on Nyota again, until she'd found herself quite close to him...

Turning his eyes at her, Blackmoore gave a vague glance that partially hidden his slight feeling of surprise, that someone was coming his way. But it faded, as he'd took a step away from the waters and rose his head up, way above the femme's. In kind of last moment before the dark colored beauty swept to his side, with the dangling accessories on her. Which were quite an eye catcher's by themselves, and not simply because the necklace was well crafted or the scarf was looking nice. His eyes shown a bits of interest as the view was just extremely rare (no Inarian was familiar with feathers, not to mention the other things), and quite pleasing in addition. But that what was about to happen, should prove to be far more pleasing... though totally unexpected.

As poor lad wasn't targeted like that from years...

”Come here often, big boy? Don’t recall seeing you here before. And I wouldn't miss such a handsome guy like you. Name’s Nyota~” She coo'ed seductively, in alluring kind o way right towards his ear. Letting him feel her breath right on his cheek, while she'd was still kind of leaning against his right side. He couldn't deny, that it was more than just pleasant. It was stunning, so no wonder that he'd smiled briefly in a pleased kind of way in result to that. But there was a far more to that smile, as Blackmoore found interest in more than just a female that happen to try to push him into a path, that was only partially known to him. The words she'd used, as she'd spoke - has caught his attention too, aside from everything else that he'd got got 'endure'. He kind of wanted to hear more of 'em, but someone would be mistaken by think he'd wanted only to hear compliments of the 'handsome' or 'big boy' type. As he'd could tell, that she'd lied a bit.

But he'd got no intention, in telling Nyota the truth. Not yet at least, since he'd didn't wanted to ruin the moment. As he got to admit - he'd could use on hearing more of pleasant words about his appearance. It was nice, and he didn't mind to play... But his play, would have more than just one layer to it as someone could say.

But she'd won't be able to tell that until it will be too late. As his face, and silent hum indicating the he'd took a great pleasure in what was going on, will only suggest that what Nyota tried to achieve. As she'd kinda did, but he'd was too old, too much of gentleman to go with a sassy grin or rolled tongue. No, he was way above that, simply smiling and accepting the caress in some sort of nearly neutral way. He wasn't backing for it, he'd want more of it even. But so far, Blackmoore restrained himself to giving out an interested glance down towards the dazzling eyes (assuming they'll be still pointed up) as he nearly hummed with a smile: "Maybe I do, maybe not... Does it matter?" He referred to the first sentence of her speech, with a slight smirk of his own before he'd nearly cooed by himself. "Hmm, I'm glad we've meet, Nyota..." For now, he'd dodged the unspoken question about his name. Simply because he'd wanted her to try harder, while he'll enjoy himself a bit...

As his play has just begun.

we'll live a long life

Offline Nyota [RP]

• Apprentice
  • Tortuga's Siren
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 11:06:59 AM »
She smirked as she noticed the look of bliss on his face, giving another flick of her tail before she curled it by her back and batted her eyes at him again. Honestly, were all males like this? Catch a glance at a pretty girl and then that was it; they were off and away in their own fantasies? Well, that was their problem, she herself didn’t mind so much if it would help her look good in the field while her mentor watched from afar. She wasn’t a snivelling invalid who took her job for granted; no no she wanted this as badly as she’d wanted to leave Starfleet and run after Kirk. And this buffoon wasn’t going to stop her.

"Maybe I do, maybe not... Does it matter?"

”Only if you want it to~” She’d coo again, licking her maw as her paws carried her around his larger frame, being sure to take her time and look. Of course, one might also interpret this to be a shark circling its prey; ready to strike and snap at a moment’s notice. She wasn’t exactly above that either, resorting to something like this to get the upper hand. But she was here for a reason, and that was to impress Rum, even if it meant putting on a show here too.

"Hmm, I'm glad we've meet, Nyota..."

”Why?” Came the breathless whisper, the single question full of playful curiosity before she slunk back to circle behind him again. She dipped under his stomach to brush her back against it before coming up to his side again and placing his muzzle by his ear if he didn’t move, ”You don’t know anything about me~” She’d smirk, tail curling to brush against his side before coming back to flag up behind her. What a curious thing to say.

”And I still don’t hear a name from you.”

Profile | #F2C436

Offline Blackmoore

• PALADIN
  • Inaria
  • Regular
  • dishonored.
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 03:30:55 PM »
He could only guess, what was hiding under the surface of her golden eyes, looking up to him like that... Was he truly that handsome, to dazzle the lady to come closer and... do what she was doing now? Oh, he'd could only wish that was the case, but it didn't ever happen to him earlier. To the "young" Blackmoore so to speak... But then, he'd been in charge of his nephews. Torn after the lost of someone he'd got feelings for. Maybe that scared women away from him? Though he'd doubted that was the case. But his mind was swirling, thinking about the possibilities. But whatever the thought was, he didn't thought that his appearance was the case. Though he'd would really want it to be true... Yet, he smiled politely down to her, as Nyota looked up to him again. Politely, because he'd wasn't the type that grins, and fantasies about things so easily... Though he couldn't deny, that he'd was doing that sometimes. But maybe that was a reason why he'd wasn't doing things right. It was... saddening somewhat.

Suddenly she'd coo'ed in response to that look, before setting herself in motion around him. In obvious intention to let him 'see' her better, as she'd was, apparently, doing the same. It was a hard test, but he'd mostly managed to keep the eye-to-eye contact. Probably because he knew that he has nothing to be embarrassed of, about himself. He still looked quite young, enough to mislead people about his age. "Hmm," he hummed softly, before smiling pleasantly before Nyota passed the 90 degrees of the circle she'd was walking on. "I'll let you decide." He'd finally answered, thinking of the curious implications of that statement.

Someone could probably ask, who was playing who...

Then she'd asked again, causing him to smile a bit more extensively than before, as he'd looked right in her eyes. But his thoughts were full of mischief about it, as he couldn't omit the fact she'd lied in this equation. But if it was true, what she said at the beginning (about his looks and all), she'll know what he'd just meant. Though somehow he could bet that whatever is true or not, the response will be the same. He'll never get to know, if their relation will remain at this stage... Yet, he'd just tried to appeal her with an 'obviously' friendly kind of look. Just like she'd could expect him to.

Then - things has got a lot more... interesting, to say at least. Surprising him greatly, as Nyota ducked under - to brush her back against him... Causing him to breathe uncontrollably for a second, before he'd managed to get a grip on himself and the slightly stirred ego. It was something, he'd got to admit. But not enough to make him forget about his manners, as he cocked his head to the side, where Nyota's head has emerged up. He'd took a liberty to look right into her eyes in result of that, as he smirked back to her when she'd spoke up again. "And what a world it would be, if I already knew everything about you?" He asked a bit philosophically, as he'd smirked again to her. "Wouldn't it be... boring?" He nearly coo'ed back to her after a moment, lowering his muzzle towards one of her ears before taking it back up, to smile at the end. "So here we stand. I don't know you, you don't know me... But we can change it." He took a soft pause before firing back with her own weapon kind of. "But only if you want it too~" He'd said at the end, enriching the words with something that could be taken for a friendly smile. But whatever the case, he'd got time and Blackmoore didn't felt like rushing ahead.

At the end, he'd smiled a bit apologetically to her, for the omission he'd made. "I'm a simple man and such is my name... Just look at me, and try to guess." He grinned, at the thought of another game for both of them.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 03:32:00 PM by Blackmoore »

we'll live a long life

Offline Nyota [RP]

• Apprentice
  • Tortuga's Siren
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 08:20:05 AM »
"Hmm, I'll let you decide."   

”Oh yes I’d say it matters.” She’d purr, fluttering her eyelashes at the soldier, tail curling up once more in a smooth flick. At his wider smile, she’d give him her own grin, nice and easy on her maw. Exposed wasn’t a word that she used often to describe herself, but without her accessories adorning her frame she felt… lighter, weightless. Exposed. Not that it was a problem, Nyota had spent time without the material of the scarf wrapped around her tail, without the Starfleet pendant tugging lightly on her neck at all hours in the day. She could survive a few more days or weeks without it. Sailor today, Siren tomorrow. She would latch onto Rum like a leech, stepping into her shadow until she would be promoted. Staying at the bottom with the other Sailors was not how she envisioned spending her days here. And this was the first step of many in her new career as a pirate.

"And what a world it would be, if I already knew everything about you? Wouldn't it be... boring?"

She allowed a shiver to course through her as his voice sounded particularly close to her ear, allowing him to see just what could happen when they both played the game. But now it was her turn to move a pawn on the chessboard, ”My dear, darling man~” She’d whisper, words coming out almost breathless as her head twisted to slip under his jaw; silky fur caressing the skin as she stopped there. Another second and she’d slip out again, moving forward to brush her maw by his ear, almost snake-like in her movements. ”Life is never boring when you play by my rules~” And with that, she’d withdraw completely, ending the touching of their pelts by padding a few feet in front, golden eyes focused on the purple hued trees that covered the land around them rather than the soldier she left behind.

"So here we stand. I don't know you, you don't know me... But we can change it. But only if you want it too~"

At the next words, she’d crane her neck backward slightly, orange ears twitching as the words registered, regardless if Blackmoore decided to stay where he was or if he closed the short distance between them. ”I’ve already gave you my name. Tis only polite to give me yours, yes?” She’d add, eyes flickering to his form while a smile danced across her maw, tail moving aside to brush against his if he stood close enough. Touch was something she was a bit too comfortable with at times, especially with the opposite gender. Well no not even that, she’d still get up close and person if it was female; she had no preference really. If Blackmoore was female it would make little difference.

"I'm a simple man and such is my name... Just look at me, and try to guess."

And with that, she let out a tutting noise, turning toward him fully now. ”Lying to me? After all we’ve shared? I am disappointed, darling~” She’s tease, turning back to the scenery in front of them, the almost sweet smell of the trees as the breeze fluttered in their direction, ” You are a simple man? Ha! No one can claim they are simple and live in a place such as this. You are in the lap of luxury here, safe from predators, plentiful food supplies. You are living in paradise,” Another pause, smile gone off her face as she continued staring forward, ”Oblivious to the hardships of other areas but why wouldn’t you be? Why should you care about other packs when all you wanted is yours?” And then a sudden rush, strong and violent, surged through her. She had the itching urge to carve his face with her fangs, taste the coppery wetness of blood sliding down her throat. A chanting chorus of ‘It’s not fair!’ rioting through her mind. Why was he placed on the high ladder of society? Any fool could tell a strong pack lived here, they would be fools not to claim this territory. So why wasn’t she here? She deserved it, she worked for it. And yet she still didn’t have it. What did she have? A pack that she had abandoned, choosing instead to live leg deep in the filthy dirt of the marshlands. Her eyes shut at this point, jaw clenched while she fought to calm herself. The urge to lash out in anger had begun to dim within her, nerves settling from their sizzling fury. With the ‘all clear’ she’d turn back to Blackmoore, seductive smile back in place as she slid up next to him once more, wedged tight against his side.

”What I would not do to live here~

Profile | #F2C436

Offline Blackmoore

• PALADIN
  • Inaria
  • Regular
  • dishonored.
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 06:10:07 PM »
”Oh yes I’d say it matters.” She'd purred, indicating his response in form of another, nice & fond kind of smile. Maybe one that was a little confused, but not about the situation he'd got himself into. Rather about why things were like they did now. Why he was able to flirt in nearly shameless manner like now, when around Moons... He'd was going mute. He knew that answer to it was "love", but it wasn't solving problems. After all, his heart pounded a bit faster around the little golden healer as well. Not as fast as around Moons, but still it did. While now... well, if his pulse went faster it was solely from the excitement about the game he'd never played before (oh, what a fool he was, right?). It wasn't said that the reasons for it could change in a later time, but for now it was rather unlikely. Yet, he didn't wanted to break the game either - proving to be not so different from the other males at this regard. But at least he'd got some class and decent manners - he knew it by himself. He would never do what some other male did in Inaria...

Not like it could change Nyota's opinion about his (male) kin...

A bit later, Blackmoore nearly grinned pleasantly in response to her nice play, as she'd shivered in a way like she was about to fall backwards into his chest. Letting his imagination to go wild for a second, as he'd wondered how it would feel... She'd didn't done that though, as Nyota whispered back to him, only to nuzzle herself against his chin a bit later. ”My dear, darling man~” She'd begun, while he'd "hmmm'ed" pleasantly in answer to her caress, dragging it on for a moment as she'd kept the touch to end up whispering into his ear. ”Life is never boring when you play by my rules~” She'd whispered, before breaking the contact and padding a few leaps away. Leaving him with a blissful kind of smile still up on his maw for a second, before he'd looked after her and chuckled softly. "Hmmm, I figured that much." He'd spoke softly and moved closer to her before continuing. "How does these rules look like, then?" He'll coo, nearly whisper to her ear if she'll allow it.

”I’ve already gave you my name. Its only polite to give me yours, yes?”

"Ah," He'll begun, playing the role of someone surprised by the development of the situation. "indeed you've got me here." He'll finish with a bit of playful grin brightening his maw, in response to her tail brushing against his side at the moment. It was all going too good, too smooth he thought, but what else he'd got to do than play along? He was a fool hungry for any kind of affection, and no one could tell what might happen if Nyota will keep things up like that. So intense, that is. For now though, he'd remained as the master of his own mind and body. "I beg your pardon mademoiselle," He'll say to her a bit in a courtly manner, but with a soft smile. "Je souis Blackmoore. Soldier de l'armée Royale of Inaria." He'll smile a bit wider, after performing a curtsey gesture like it could be expected after such entree from him. He could only guess what she'll make out of that, but he'd deemed it quite fun. And stylish, as he'd even surprised himself by this little play of him. Well, he maybe wasn't young but who'd say that he's not keen enough with his humor?

”Lying to me? After all we’ve shared? I am disappointed, darling~”

She'd spoke, making him think that she's serious at first before he'd caught up on the tune. So in result he'd only smiled innocently, grinned even as he'd let himself speak in the same, innocent tune: "Me? Lying? Nooo... Never!" If Nyota will care to look at him at this moment, she'd might catch up the signs of faint amusement under his 'innocentish' grin he'd put on for her. After all, it was just a game. Though it was about to turn out a little bit more serious...

” You are a simple man? Ha! No one can claim they are simple and live in a place such as this. You are in the lap of luxury here, safe from predators, plentiful food supplies. You are living in paradise, oblivious to the hardships of other areas but why wouldn’t you be? Why should you care about other packs when all you wanted is yours?”

He'd listened as she'd spoke all of these things. Taking notes of everything in his mind, judging those as quite important since rarely any Inarian got a chance to listen freely, without charge, to what others have to say about the place they live. Especially as of late, when words were been replaced by claws and fangs of those mad with hate and envy. So, if she'd care too look at him, she'd maybe would find his face in a thoughtful grimace for the time being. With a soft smile, that was meant to hide the fact of that Blackmoore is really listening to her with interest now.

"Luxury, paradise, oblivious..." He'll mutter silently after a moment. Like he'd been pondering upon the matter. Swaying inside for a moment before he'd open his maw again. The tone of his voice being far more serious than before. "A new world, a better world that has ever been seen. Where you're not what you're born, but what you have in yourself to be." He'll start, coming a little bit closer to her. "A Kingdom, of conscious. Peace instead of war. Love instead of hate. That... is what everyone seeks here." He'll say, smiling politely at the end. "You won't find it here, not yet. Just like I've didn't. Since," He'll take a soft break to breathe. "I'm not that oblivious to the hardships as you claim me to be. But you're wrong thinking that I don't care..." He'll say and take a soft pause during which he'll gradually start to smile a little bit wider and wider. "Anyway, you're quite correct. Maybe I'm not such a simple man after all." He'll finish, looking at her with a slight interest what she'll make out of that. After all, he'd just told her the truth, hidden between the simple words with simple meanings. So he'd only smiled in response to what she'd spoke next. Not really falling for the trap she'd set for him this time.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 06:26:26 PM by Blackmoore »

we'll live a long life

Offline Nyota [RP]

• Apprentice
  • Tortuga's Siren
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 07:55:51 PM »
[Soooo finally replied~]

“Hmmm, I figured that much. How does these rules look like, then?"

”You aren't very smart are you? Deaf, dumb and blind~” She'd sneer, Pulling away from the contact as though she couldn't stand to be in the same space as him. Then again, that had never been untrue, she was an actor, a mask to please the idiot males of society. And this one she had snagged, hook, line and sinker. But enough was enough. Her little test to be a Siren was never going to conclude with this idiot clogging up all her time, her poor mentor was likely dying of starvation by the time Nyota could get away. If she could get away at all, he did seem to be all over her, the poor, poor thing. Probably hadn't seen any since he was young. Ugh.

"Ah, indeed you've got me here. I beg your pardon mademoiselle, Je souis Blackmoore. Soldier de l'armée Royale of Inaria."

”Jolis mots pour quelqu'un qui fait perdre mon temps.” She'd coo, words turning sour as the sentence went on, feeling the throes of anger begin to lash hotly at her mind. ”So you wanna explain why you're wasting my effing time?” She'd growl, voice thundering as she glared at the effing soldier. What a waste. What a effing waste of time. A soldier was no use to her, even one who was willing to desert was not worth the time it took to piss.

"Me? Lying? Nooo... Never!"

Without warning, quick as lightening, she'd lash out at his face, sharp teeth hoping to snag on his nose or just feel some of his flesh being carved out by her fangs; itching to feel the sticky texture of blood, if she drew any at all. Even if Blackmoore somehow managed to peddle backward out of range, the move would serve it's purpose; the creepy eff was away from her and she'd take this chance to swerve on her dainty paws, tail whipping behind her fiercely as she made a light jog back over the invisible Inarian Outskirt border, back to where her mentor was lying in wait because eff this crap.

"A new world, a better world that has ever been seen. Where you're not what you're born, but what you have in yourself to be. A Kingdom, of conscious. Peace instead of war. Love instead of hate. That... is what everyone seeks here. You won't find it here, not yet. Just like-"

Throwing her head back to glare at the soldier, she'd interrupt him halfway through his speech, because effing hell she'd be here all month if she let him go on, ”No, shut the eff up. You think I don't have better things to do than to sit here watching you throw yourself all over me, you cheap whore.” She'd sneer, throaty snarl building up in her chest; regardless if she was being hypocritical or not it needed to be said. It took two to tango and holy crap she was ending it early. How could she do her mission with a soldier? One who'd already pledged loyalty to a pack, one who'd be effing useless if she did take him back with her. Turning her head back, she'd continue on with her pace, leaving Inaria's Outskirts with her curly tail raised high over her back like a banner. Oh and before she left she just had to,

”I'm out, bitch. I see you round my pack, I'll tear your eyes out~”

[Nyota has left the thread, this RP has concluded.]

Profile | #F2C436