Author Topic: Just When It Was All Over [Open; Trespassers!]  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
  • Liked: 926
  • Likes Given: 898
Just When It Was All Over [Open; Trespassers!]
« on: April 23, 2013, 12:21:02 AM »
Icy blue eyes, glinting in the moonlight, focused on the dark borders of Inaria.

The dark wolf, the largest of the group, turned his head to look at the other two with him. The trio had been a rogue group, three friends who simply decided to travel together. They were always together, surviving together. Making sure no one stood in their way. "Pack," the male grunted to the other two softly, tail flickering once. The other male, a brown wolf, nodded and smirked. "Wonder what kinda pack this is," he commented, following the black male's gaze and looking at the purple trees. The black male glanced at his friend, knowing it wasn't just 'idle curiosity'.

"Who cares?" The female's quiet voice was an odd shock when put next to the males, but it wasn't surprising to them. "Why are we even here?" The whisper was added as an after-thought, though she found herself gazing into the forested area as well. The brown male approached at her flank, and nipped playfully at her side, laughing softly when she bared her teeth at him silently in defiance. "You know why, hun." The white female's ears flickered back. "I told you to stop calling me that!" she said sharply.

The black male turned to both of them. "Silence!" he barked sharply to both in a harsh whisper. When they both flinched and turned to him, he huffed. "This is pack land. You know they usually have border sentries. Though..." he turned glinting blue eyes back to the borders. "Seems like there hasn't been anyone around in a while." This caused the other two to smile in unison, a cold look on all three faces suddenly. They may seemed like a playful bunch, but they meant business. They didn't care about pack borders, etiquette, none of that. When they wanted to create havoc, they created havoc. Because why not?

And this was an open invitation just waiting for their taking.

"Let's go," the black male grunted to them, and he led them past their borders. The three trotted in freely, not meeting any resistance. Feeling their confidence build, they fanned out a bit, still within sight of each other. The brown male, feeling a little reckless, lifted his leg and promptly urinated on a nearby tree. "Take that!" he said with a chuckle, before trotting off and pausing in a clearing to roll in the grass, not noticing his companions walking away from him. The female noticed, rolling her eyes before continuing forward, sniffing the ground. Coming up from the south-western side of the borders, the leader continued forward, eventually finding the Garden. "Hehe," he chuckled, stepping into the flowers. "Seems almost a shame to ruin them, huh?" the female said, having followed him in. The dark male glanced at her, smirking. "Almost." Both grinning, they stepped deeper into the flowers and promptly began digging them up, tearing flowers out with their paws, dirt flying around them.

Let the fun begin~

((Decided to have a bit of fun and post a couple of NPC wolves trespassing into Inaria~ I'll be playing their responses in future posts. Feel free to come in and fight them off! I'll be doing a second post in a bit with Moons coming in. Go ahead and ask questions if it's not clear enough, or if there are any problems.))
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 12:26:38 AM by Moons »
Link to bin~

Characters I Actively Role-play: Moons | Corvus |Rykryk | Flamestorm | Seven |Yoki | Phoenix | Electra | Coronach | Cruciatus | Zodiac | Tide | Skylar
Been on IDS since: January 26th 2008

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
Re: Just When It Was All Over [Open; Trespassers!]
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 01:09:26 AM »
It was one of those nights.

Those nights, where the past seemed to come on over and display itself like some rewound movie. One that didn't have a pause button, a stop button, not even a fast-forward button. And Moons was forced to sit there and watch. No matter what she did, no matter what she tried, her mind simply didn't want to deviate from things that happened. The good. The bad. The ugly. Everything in her life, just laid out in front of her to look at.

Shaking her head, she dealt with it the best way she could; she prepared to take a night walk. Careful not to disturb her family, Moons stood in her den, nuzzling her pup back to sleep when it seemed like Sage stirred. Exiting, she caught sight of Backbite, who had made it a habit of sleeping outside her den to guard it. Pausing by his sleeping form, she gazed at him a few moments, a small smile on her maw. Even if she didn't tell him, she did feel a sense of security whenever he was in front of their den like that. Made her feel their pups were safe, as well. Taking another look at her family, she turned and walked away, her paws silently picking their way down the worn path on the hill where they lived.

Soon enough she was on the many paths that wove through the pack's lands. Moons tried to keep her focus on the things around her, the night sounds that followed her down all of this. A sigh escaped her maw; she knew she should feel happy. So many things were going right in her life. Her family. Her friends. Her job. But then... she felt like there was still a weight. Something itching at her that just wouldn't let up. Acheron was still missing... Haven was still missing... so many pack members had up and disappeared over the weeks. She just... didn't know what to do.

Her destination was essentially the Garden. It was a comforting place, one that was quiet and a little apart from the main land. Sure, some would say it was dangerous, too near the borders... but a part of her didn't care. Maybe some part of her anticipated being close to danger. A part of her that she wouldn't tell to anyone, save for Kichigai. But then again... that fox knew pretty much everything about her.

Something made her stop, though. A breeze blew near her, ruffling her fur, and it made her ears perk up. Something was wrong. The scents that hit her... they weren't of Inaria. They were wolves, yes. But... and wait. Was that... scratching? Moons was on the other side of the Garden, and she paused at the tree-line. Dark silhouettes were on the other side... and the scratching sound persisted. What in blazes? Shrinking back into the dark of the trees, Moons immediately circled around the Garden, trying to get a closer view. Were they...? Oh hell no. They were digging up the Garden! Without realizing it, Moons was puffing herself up, a small growl rumbling up in her throat.

"Hey!" a male voice suddenly exclaimed. Surprise flashed across her expression, realizing it wasn't coming from either of the two. Turning her head sharply, she looked at the bigger brown male to her left. crap. How many were there?! Her mind quickly turned, calculating. Three against one. That wasn't going to fly. Even if she was more experienced, being by herself was too overwhelming for a fight against three others. Who were all the same size, but stronger-looking. Tilting her head back, she howled a quick summons for Soldiers, for anyone, to come and help. Hearing sounds, she cut off her cry halfway through, looking back at the brown male and jumping to the right, avoiding his gaping jaws snapping shut on air. Diving back into the trees, Moons ran around the trees and snapped at the brown male, awarded with a shallow bite on his flank. He yelped, and it summoned the other two rogues over. Realizing this, Moons ran into the trees once more, using the obstacles to hopefully avoid the snapping jaws of the wolves as she tried to find a way to turn it against them.

She desperately hoped someone would heed the call.
Link to bin~

Characters I Actively Role-play: Moons | Corvus |Rykryk | Flamestorm | Seven |Yoki | Phoenix | Electra | Coronach | Cruciatus | Zodiac | Tide | Skylar

Offline Tauxolouve

• Hero
  • I'm not as young as you think.
    • My status
  • Liked: 520
  • Likes Given: 2611
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 01:21:42 AM »
Paris was drowsy as she was roused from her sleep by a call. Ivory eyes blinked, snapping wide as she connected the dots, shooting up and out of her den, she halted, catching sight of the darker companion to Moons's victim, she barreled into him, surprising the big male and knocking him off-balance most likely.

The remaining female didn't seem to be letting her comrades get chomped as easy, the Northern girl felt paws shove her right flank, she curled and twisted around to grab the light female's frontal right leg, "Nei!!" she barked, lunging back up as she mostly surprised the female, "You shouldn't be in Inaria, trespasser!!" snarling she tussled with the female a bit more, letting whomever else came to aid take care of the dark male.

She hoped Moons was okay..

((  'Short as crap, sorry D'8>  ))
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:22:53 AM by Seborga »

"Sorry I don’t treat you like a goddess,
Is that what you want me to do?
Sorry I don’t treat you like you’re perfect,
Like all your little loyal subjects do,
Sorry I’m not made of sugar,
Am I not sweet enough for you?
Is that why you always avoid me?
That must be such an inconvenience to you..
"

Join BBA!

Offline Blackmoore

• PALADIN
  • Inaria
  • Regular
  • dishonored.
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 35
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 10:15:47 AM »
She ruined everything...

She couldn't know that, yet it wasn't making it any less true. Blackmoore was there, all along, tracking this trio like many other before them. They weren't the first, either surely the last that dared to cross the Inarian borders and attempt to ruin down the false image of peace that has been created. Yet these three were first to leave an scratch upon this false picture, full of lies that mostly been self-told by those who didn't served on the front-lines anymore. Yes, those weren't elites either royals that should make people like Moons to feel safe, but those who sold their 'everyday' to this pack.

But for what? So far for nothing, and it pained the most.

But yes, Black was there. Following the tracks that have been left by the rouges, he'd breathed on their necks so to speak. He'd followed them from the distance, silently waiting for the aid that will surely come up soon. He'd trusted it will, after all it was him, Saidra, Lilac and Yoki - that have been keeping their guard up from many months - so he'd got to knew them well. One of them will surely show up, and then they'll move forward. But for now he'd been alone, keeping in the shadows, observing and analyzing things he'd did seen. It hurt him a bit to see that the trio had went after the Inaria's Garden - but he'd didn't made a move. One on three, was not a best ratio even for him. Even counting that the winter had made him somewhat stronger, he'd didn't dared to make anything about it. All he could do for now, was to clench his jaws and take a grip on the trembling growl that had been forming up in his guts.

It made him a bit impatient, though he'd knew well that these fools would get stricken by the fist o vengeance sooner or later - like many times before. Dozens actually, but these were just a tales known to those who'd been doing their line duties all along. And winter made them stronger, though still they've been an origami army - fine looking, but surely to melt down during the real crap-storm... Fortunately, it didn't looked that the crap was about to rain today - as his emerald eyes caught up upon the single male separating from the group, near his location.

And that - has changed everything. It made him go prone and crawl to the nearest ditch-like place hidden in the deep shadows. It had been a game he'd got to like with time, excelling in it a bit. But tonight it wasn't even given him to play it like many times before. The lousy shadow hadn't even come close, before he'd been distracted by someone else. A loud "Hey!" have echoed in the darkness, leaving him breathless for a moment - as he'd suspected he'd been spotted. But he wasn't, and the shadow was gone, leaving an empty space in his field of vision. His ears though, had heard enough to realize the situation. Not thinking much, he'd chased the opportunity - long before the desperate call had been made.

It made him, though, halt for a slight second as he'd recognized the voice. eff!

But not for long, as the call has settled him on the right course. Tactically, he'd been making mistake, as Blackmoore has been risking a lot by going after the soloist - instead of turning to face the possible thread from behind. But he'd didn't cared about himself, either for those poor beggars that dared to rise the paw on the only one thing in his life he'd still cared for. And it wasn't Inaria.

The time has slowed down, though he'd been alone - not part of the team that just makes a move to engage the enemy in some tiny, darkened corridor of some shaky building at the other part of the world. He'd didn't complained on that though, yet he'd still have hard time realizing what has just happen right before his eyes. He'd been just a few seconds behind the browny male, yet it was hard to understand what have pushed this 'tank' away from his prey. It wasn't Moons, that have been just constantly forced to answer and run away from his jaws. It was someone else, but in those shadows he didn't really cared to look at the female even.

Friendly or not, Blackmoore wasn't going to wast his time to dwell upon it.

Erupting a low growl, he'd given up to his urges and launched forward, to put himself between the assailant and his "beloved" commander. His fur twitched anxiously, as he'd go past him, curling up his lips and baring his fangs out for him to see. "Trying your luck, punk?" He'd meant business, and if that wasn't clear enough in this darkness - his low growl was about to say the rest. Whatever they've thought of him, Blackmoore had launched himself soon after, pitching down to the male a bit from the right, aiming for his shoulder, or the legs below. Threatening him enough to push him back, and force to retaliation.

Done. Late about 2,5hrs, but I ask for forgiveness. It's 0033 here, and I had a long day simply.

Glad to see Backbite though, so I'm leaving a lot of space for you - Mutter.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:37:16 PM by Blackmoore »
you saw my pain washed out in the rain
broken glass, saw the blood run from my veins
but you saw no fault, no cracks in my heart
and you knelt beside my hope torn apart

but the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
we'll live a long life

so give me hope in the darkness that i will see the light
'cause oh that gave me such a fright,
but i will hold as long as you like
just promise me we'll be alright

(profile / tracker / #896e4f / played by silokk)

Offline Backbite

• RHIZOME.
  • Regular
  • Royal Guard.
  • Liked: 27
  • Likes Given: 91
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 01:00:08 PM »
 He wouldn't be able to say it, but sleeping outside the den of his family was something of a comfort for him. Like no creature could enter without his permission - no prey nor friend nor foe, not while he was there. Sure it was chilly on most nights but it was a disadvantage he would willingly overlook if it meant the pit in his stomach (that was there whenever his family or Moons were away) would vanish.

Thick with sleep he hardly noticed the change in the air around him as someone walked near him. Waking up slowly, it was well past when Moons left that those golden eyes were opened to the night. Nostrils flared as he stretched, lazily yawning as he stood and turned his face to the den. Blinking in the moonlight, he saw the outlines of his kids huddled up in the den. But no Moons. Her fur would have been like fire in the light, but the den was dark and only illuminated by the greens of his kids.

Turning his face back, he dropped his snout to the ground and scented her. She was leaving for somewhere. Knowing he shouldn't be so protective, he decided to follow her, pace slow and steady. As if he were going for a walk and not looking for her. Backbite's eyes narrowed as he saw some shapes in the distance after a while, and he recognized the landscape of the Outskirts - where he had first come in. What is she doing here?

Stopping for a second, he saw Moons down the way before he saw the others. It was only when one of them cried out loudly and she lifted her head to call for backup, that he realized something was wrong. Backbite did not hesitate to spring into action, his legs slicing through the air while large paws pounded the ground into dust that stuck in the atmosphere. "Moons!" He cried out, "Be careful!"

Two others were there in no time - one a female he never met, and the other only known by reputation as Blackmoore. Without wasting time, he settled his targets on the black stranger, teeth barred in a furious snarl. Backbite dove at the male, attempting to barrel into him and knock him away from everyone else. Going one on one with him, if possible, and if not then at least they would be secluded for a bit.

He went in to try and bite him from there, attempting to lock his jaws into the side of the black trespasser. Teeth would snaggle and jaws would snare in the pelt of the stranger, using his weight to try and topple him over. Backbite didn't want to kill, but these wolves would be brought to justice, chased out ... or perhaps entierly ended should the cards play that way.

Have to protect my family.
He's a stranger to some
And a vision to none.
He can never get enough,
get enough of the one.

For a fortune he'd quit,
but it's hard to admit
how it ends and begins.

On his face is a map of the world,
a map of the world.
On his face is a map of the world,
a map of the world.
played by mutter.

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 01:12:24 AM »
((Combining Moons and the trespassers all into one post~ going to move this forward!))

Everything erupted at that moment.

Paws thudded against the hard ground as Moons used her speed and endurance to stay ahead of the three intruders. Her knowledge kept the maroon-pelted Soldier one step ahead of the others, keeping those eager jaws snapping on air just beyond her tail. Leaping over some roots poking out from a large tree, she outstretched her legs to reach for the ground to continue her path. Upon landing, her weight landed wrong just a bit on her right front paw, causing her to give a sharp yelp of pain and tumble to the ground. The world spun as she skidded to a stop, landing and finally stopping amongst some shrubbery.

"Moons! Be careful!" the cry reached the stunned ears of the Freifau, who was just reacting to her fall. Her mind yelled at her to move, and she immediately tensed to jump up, hearing the snarls of the black male leaping towards her. Backbite successfully knocked him out of the way just as the jaws were about to close around Moons, effectively tossing him away from his mate. Up on her paws, Moons registered that Backbite was there, he was protecting her, and it made her feel relieved and worried all at the same time.

Meanwhile, the white female was surprised by the approach of the other light female. "You shouldn't be in Inaria, trespasser!" The white female snarled in response, baring her fangs. "Bring it on!" Eyes gleaming, she took a leap at Paris, opening her maw to aim a bite at the other female's shoulder. It was on now! If she missed, she'd snap on air and simply try to throw her shoulder into the light-colored she-wolf, wanting to knock Paris over. If it worked, she'd place her paws on the girl's throat to pin and suffocate. If the girl somehow dodged, the white female would keep running at her and repeating the process until it worked.

The brown male, at the same time, was cut off suddenly by Blackmoore. Skidding to a stop, he faced the dark male, eyes glimmering. "Trying your luck, punk?" A grin was shown in response. "And it looks like I'm winning, ass." Baring his teeth, he jumped to the right as Blackmoore came at him, spinning on his paws to leap at the male. "Let's dance!" Just then he felt teeth snaggle on his flank; having moved away from Blackmoore's jaws, they ended up hitting his rear instead. His playful statement earlier turned to anger immediately. "You asshole!" he snarled as he twisted his body around to lock jaws around Blackmoore's shoulder or neck area. Or just wherever he could land. He would pay for adding insult to injury.

The black male, having been tossed aside by the bigger body of Backbite, immediately stood up regained his balance. Facing the male, lips lifted in a threatening snarl. "I see you know the girl," he said softly, smirking a bit. The smirk didn't last long though, as Backbite came forward to try and bite him. Leaping to the side, the black male dodged the hit. Retaliating quickly, he spun and tried to use his own shoulder to return the shove given by the other male. Take that. If it worked, he'd follow up with a rear up to aim his jaws at Backbite's back. He'd use that, if successful, to try and topple him over as well.

Through all of this, Moons gingerly placed her paw down, flinching when pain shot through her. "Ugh," she muttered to herself, amber eyes flickering over to look at the battle that suddenly erupted. Paris, Blackmoore, Backbite... they had all answered her call. They had all come to help. Gratitude flooded through her, but in those few seconds she realized that she still needed to help. She had to. Putting her paw on the ground once more, she ignored the jolt of pain and took a light run forward, going past Backbite and Blackmoore to help Paris with the white female. Her own growl erupted as she aimed her teeth to bite onto the white female. Snapping near the white female to get her attention, Moons was rewarded with a snarl and a snap to her own shoulder. Receiving a shallow bite to her shoulder, Moons flinched and tried to glance at Paris. Ignoring the pain now going through her shoulder, she'd give a sharp nod of indication before using her own fangs to latch onto the white female's front leg. Hold her there; and hope Paris got the hint to go for the attack!
Link to bin~

Offline Tauxolouve

• Hero
    • My status
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 09:16:47 AM »
Paris felt teeth graze near her shoulder as the intruding girl lunged for her, she wrestled beneath the idiot's grasp before her own ivory eyes gleamed in fury, "Du vil ikke beseire Inaria!!" ( she snapped, eyes darkening, she bayed for this horrid female's blood to be lost, even the slightest drop of wine red could satisfy her hunger for justice, she didn't want to let her pack, her home down, she snarled again, deep ivory eyes indifferent for pain of the opposing wolves as she'd recover herself and try to block the next attack that the awful female so badly aimed last, she'd only just grazed her shoulder and caused minor damage.

Paris would try and knock her now almost heavy body into the tresspasser's, eyes still dark with anger and hatred they dared cross her new family, seeing Moons' nod, she'd aim her teeth to grasp the female's throat and try and lift and shove the female's head down onto the grass, trying to disorient her, if she failed to do this, she'd try again until she succeeded, if she did succeed, she'd turn tail and lunge at the brown one, teeth bared angrily, if their female looked furious, then Paris was seething with fury's dark aura.

"Watch out!!" a bark aimed towards Blackmoore as she'd aim for brown's shoulder trying to yank him up for the elder wolf to attack as she held his scruff, if she didn't succeed, she'd most likely try again and again, hopefully avoiding her fellow pack member's jaws.

Attacks for Paris
when Moons knocks the female over, Paris goes to grab her neck and shove her head towards the ground, maybe keeping her disoriented as well as most likely leaving her to Moons.
she goes for brown and tries to hold his scruff down, trying to help use him as a punching bag, much like Moons tries with the female.

"

Join BBA!

Offline Tauxolouve

• Hero
    • My status
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 02:40:45 PM »
((  This is still goin'??  ))

"

Join BBA!

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2013, 02:45:08 PM »
((Yeah it's still going))
Link to bin~