Author Topic: Stir Crazy [PRP]  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Kichigai

• Alteron
  • Apprentice
  • Yup, I'm as crazy as I sound. XD
    • My status
  • Liked: 4
  • Likes Given: 24
Stir Crazy [PRP]
« on: August 21, 2012, 05:03:51 PM »
It had been a few years since Kichigai had been anywhere near Inaria. When she got to the familiar landscape she started having flashbacks about her time with Moons here. Those times didn't last very long at all. But, she was itching to to get back in touch with her long time friend. Now just to find her...

Kichigai was walking through the brush keeping low and trying to make as little sounds as possible. Seeing as she would most likely get killed if she was found by anyone other then Moons. She knew how wolves reacted to anything getting anywhere near their dens. And she really didn't want to relive those memories from Okamii Shikon. So she was just wondering around trying to scent Moons, but finding it hard because there was just so many different scents. This is going to take awhile thought Kichigai catching yet another scent that was similar to Moons.

Kichigai was starting to get frustrated with the endeavor. But she'd continue because she needed to see Moons. She was lonely and hadn't really spoken to many people while she was seeing the world. So, Kichigai was getting a little stir crazy. She was even starting to talk to herself more often then not. Just so she HEARD something. Her ears twitched, Did I just hear something? "Nah Probaly not..... and now I just gave myself away." Now she was just running through the brush trying to find a place to hide before she got caught. Caught like a cub with her paw in the cookie jar.

Offline horsefeathers

• Hero
    • My DeviantART Account
  • Liked: 410
  • Likes Given: 936
Re: Stir Crazy [PRP]
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 09:09:55 PM »
((okiday, here's Verrücktheit here to have some fun as requested (: ))

As the four-foot behemoth stood, he bared his teeth in a gesture of aggression. Ears pinned on his head; his fur the color even darker than the night sky. He was grumpy, well, grumpier than usual. Lack of food, equals lack of patience. It wasn’t that he couldn’t find anything to eat, but rather that every time he found something, some good-for-nothing predator would break out in pursuit in front of him and miss the catch. His anger, as it boiled over at those times, he would lunge himself at the unsuspecting dolt. Verr would give them the fright of their pitiful life; wasting no time is displaying his teeth and raising his tail in dominance. It was the same thing that happened at this very moment, as he towered over the small timber wolf.

They had been least suspecting that another wolf was in the same hunt, but when the small canine had found out, it was too late. It now was on it’s back, shivering, the wimp. The only sounds that would leave the black wolf’s mouth was a deep threatening rumble of a growl. Red eyes piercing into brown; slowly Verrücktheit lifted his right paw just enough so that the whelp could wiggle himself away, and the smaller wolf took total advantage of it. As the little brown wolf started to sprint away, Verr jumped at him yet again, this time planting his teeth in the others’ thigh. This time a yelp left the brown’s mouth as t sprinted faster, but Verr made no attempt to catch up to him, rather he stopped; the kid had gotten the message loud and clear.

Some would consider him a menace, others would say he was a demon; neither were very far off the mark. The brute now scented the air, he was near a pack, he could smell them. Scenting the air again, another scent caught his attention; this one belonged to a fox. A wonderful little plaything he could mess with, they were small, and not strong enough to fend off a wolf. He had taken to killing one a few days ago, but he didn’t like the taste of fox meat, so it wasn’t eaten from. Even still, it would be fun to mess with one again. Picking up his paws, the pursuit had begun. His head closer to the ground so he could follow the fox’s scent with relative ease, it wasn’t long before he had caught up to it, the fox was even closer to the pack land. Oh well, it didn’t matter; it would not deter his fun.

A wicked grin graced his face as he stopped several feet behind the vixen, as her ears had twitched, he guessed she had probably heard him. No matter. Her run to the bush would be met with a sudden rush of black fur barreling towards her, his teeth shown completely as his opened his jaws wide, aiming for her soft underbelly. If he had missed, he would only chuckle. This was just fun and games afterall, she only needed to keep him occupied for a little while. 

Tokyo Ghoul
"I’m not the protagonist
of a novel or anything
I’m a college student who
likes to read, like you
could find anywhere.
But if, for argument’s sake,
you were to write a story
with me in the lead role,
it would certainly be…
a tragedy."

:tumblr:
:Templates:
:DeviantART:
:Design Sales:
:Character Bin:
:Commission Hut:

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
  • Liked: 926
  • Likes Given: 898
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 10:23:42 PM »
Something was itching at the back of her mind.

Moons still often found herself thinking about what had happened here at the borders. She had come here before, even after everything, and remembered of all the things that had come to Inaria. Of all the things that were taken away. Last time she had wandered close to here, she had discovered that their Alpha Haven had been taken. Now, more time had had passed, but it had made her more anxious. Made her worry about what was happening with their golden Queen. Was she even... still alive? She didn't voice those kinds of things to anyone; after all, who wanted to think of their leader as killed off? But she was in the habit of thinking of everything, so those kinds of things often flickered past her conscious mind, nagging at her every move. Should have done something... should have reacted better... maybe if she had been more alert...

Amber eyes squinted shut, ears pinning back as a fresh wave of guilt passed over her. Her muscles tensed, and through the faint growl that was rumbling at her throat the Freifau forced herself to take a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "...I'm sorry..." she apologized, her voice sounding strained and alone. Bit by bit, she allowed her muscles to loosen, lessening the tension but not getting rid of it completely. Besides... there was something about this place that made her hackles rise almost without realizing it. A worried gaze showed on her face as she opened her eyes and looked around the shaded area in the afternoon light. It was pretty desolate here. And yet, there was a weird calm about it, one that would make it hard to guess that so many horrible things had happened here. Moons let out a sigh, tail flickering as she shook her head as though to clear it. "You just keep clawing yourself..." she muttered to herself, a flicker of frustration in her eyes. Worse than those sabers. Eyebrows raised momentarily, surprised at herself for suddenly remembering that from so long ago.

Sighing once more, the Freifau turned and moved along at a slow pace, feeling the need to keep moving. She wasn't sure if she had accomplished anything by coming here. She had thought that if more time had passed, she'd be able to find it easier to come here and not feel so... threatened. Guess maybe she was wrong. While she did feel things were different, there was still worry gnawing at her chest. And she guessed it would remain there until Haven was brought back home. Maybe Towanda had been right. They did need a leader for the Soldiers in order to do something. Or maybe they just needed to do something, anything. Shaking her fur coat, Moons tried to shake off some of her conflicts.

Instead, a sudden rustle caused her ears to perk straight up and her muscles to tighten. What was that? Immediately she became five times more alert, probably due to the adrenaline suddenly pumping through her veins, heightening her senses. Her first thought ran to the Renegades, having come back for more. Was the Marshlands not enough? A growl already rumbled in her throat, ready for any threat to come her way. Or so she hoped. Then the question shot across her mind as to whether or not she'd be able to call for help if she needed it. How far away was she? A shot of orange fur darted towards her from the brush, and Moons involuntarily whirled her body to face it and snarled, a rare ferocious sound erupting from her bared fangs, bracing her front paws to prepare for a counter attack if she needed it. Until the scent coming from it slapped her in the face.

"Kichi?" the name came to her naturally, as Moons recognized her form at the same time she saw the other, dark, figure. The one that was about to take a huge bite out of her friend. In that split second of realization her emotions rushed forward in a sudden storm that propelled her forward in a sprint, fangs bared as she ran towards Kichigai. A few steps and she'd be close enough to push with her paws in an attempt to make a little jump over the small fox, heading right for the black wolf that was attacking Kichigai. Another growl erupted from her throat as she attempted to intercept the intruder, aiming her teeth for his scruff since his head was lowered. Even if she missed, at the very least she was trying to collide with him, throwing his attack course away from the orange fox. If she succeeded in grabbing hold of his scruff, Moons would try to use the momentum to bring his larger body down. If not, she'd just try to succeed at placing herself between them, directing the fight towards her instead.

She would be able to register what just happened later.
Link to bin~

Characters I Actively Role-play: Moons | Corvus |Rykryk | Flamestorm | Seven |Yoki | Phoenix | Electra | Coronach | Cruciatus | Zodiac | Tide | Skylar
Been on IDS since: January 26th 2008

Offline Kichigai

• Alteron
  • Apprentice
  • Yup, I'm as crazy as I sound. XD
    • My status
  • Liked: 4
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 02:04:23 AM »
Okay so she did hear something. She noticed after looking back. A huge something. A huge something that didn't look like it wanted to be her friend. But, she really shouldn't be looking back. Has she learned nothing from being alone for so long? I mean honestly not having anyone to watch your back makes you a lot more paranoid to things like this. Was Kichigai losing her touch? Hell no I ain't! She whimpered to herself. She wished she was hiding not running hiding was easier on her. Not that she was slow or anything but this huge black monster didn't look like it was going to slow down anytime soon.

It out strode her by a few feet it was probably catching up to her. Another glance back proved that he was in deed catching up to her, yea that glance also proved to give her the sex of her attacker. She needed to make some evasive actions now, or she'd end up dead like a deer.  Kichigai, wasn't sure where to make any evasive moves here because she didn't know the area well. Hell she didn't even know if she was heading toward Inaria or away. Hopefully, she was heading toward Inaria. Granted they could easily kill her for trespassing but, she had a better chance of finding Moons if she was running toward Inaria.

Kichigai had run passed a few downed trees but just about all of them were rotted through and would provide no protection to her. God where can I go, she glanced around and noticed a hollow tree that she could go through to slow him down a bit. He would have to go around she could go straight through. There, she thought, running through it . That is not going to stop him. Oh no, this guy was serious. He wants me dead and He's only playing with me. Kichigai was running out of ideas to help get him off her tail. It just didn't look like it was going to happen. Her only hope was finding someone who would protect her.

But who? Who could come running in at the last second to save her. No one in this pack would care if she died or not. Oh if only Moons knew she was here. If only her best friend would come save her. This wasn't fair she came all this way just to get killed on her best friend's door step? Hell, no she'd fight. Another glance back, told her she needed to decide now or get eaten. Because she wasn't looking in front of her she didn't see the maroon wolf that was running in her direction. She felt teeth grazing her catching some of her hair between them as she slipped.... on a leaf. My God I am losing my touch. A freaking leaf really? Then, like out of a fairytale, there was a shadow flying over her and what happened next. Could only be described as terrifying.

All teeth and raised fur.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 02:11:01 AM by Kichigai »

Offline horsefeathers

• Hero
    • My DeviantART Account
  • Liked: 410
  • Likes Given: 936
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 08:49:51 AM »
In the few precious moments before Verr would make contact with the little orange vixen, another form caught his attention, it had burst forth snarling and such. Oh what fun. Even though he did not have a feasible amount of time to dodge the female wolfs’ attack completely, in the least the two had collided sending the large black male backwards. His ember eyes were now fixed upon this new source of fun; with maw still open he released a low chuckle, what fun indeed. Of course life was never really fun unless you made it that way, and Verr knew just the way to make things fun, for him that is, he could really care less if his targets found it fun or not.

He only allowed himself a moments rest, there was no need for him to explain himself, and not that he would in the first place. He had always been a stubborn brute, eager to cause distress in any way possible. He then inched forward puffing himself up to appear larger than he actually was, his fur bristled. Then in a flash of movement he charged forward, maw wide open as he aimed to dart near Moon’s right side, if she didn’t move fast enough the dark wolf would pivot to the right this time aiming for the tender flesh that covered her neck. If this succeeded, he would use his strength to try and get the upper paw by pushing her towards the ground.

And if that too had failed, he would make her dance. He would continue to charge at her, hoping to force her to move away. In reality, no matter how fun this was, he was not in friendly territory, he could be hunted for this. But that’s what made life fun wasn’t it? Using one’s brain for the good of the world was so boring, so he made life more exciting by doing the exact opposite. Causing mischief was his usual game, if he wasn’t arguing with himself over what to do. He had a habit of jumping out of the frying pan and into the oven, metaphorically speaking.

All for "fun".

((Sorry for the huge wait, but thank you for being so patient with me.))

Tokyo Ghoul
"I’m not the protagonist
of a novel or anything
I’m a college student who
likes to read, like you
could find anywhere.
But if, for argument’s sake,
you were to write a story
with me in the lead role,
it would certainly be…
a tragedy."

:tumblr:
:Templates:
:DeviantART:
:Design Sales:
:Character Bin:
:Commission Hut:

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
  • Liked: 926
  • Likes Given: 898
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 10:17:37 AM »
Moons felt the jarring impact of her body colliding with the male's, then separating just as quickly as he moved backwards. She almost jolted forward due to the missing support, but she regained balance on her paws and lifted her eyes only to meet the fiery ones of the male. The chuckle reached her ears, to which she responded in kind with a growl rumbling in her throat as her ears flickered back on her skull.

She had no idea where Kichigai had gone, but Moons really hoped that it was somewhere the fox could hide. She didn't want her friend to be in this fight, choosing to expose herself instead to this potential enemy. Her fangs bared in a snarl, warning this dark figure of her intentions. With careful eyes she watched as he inched forward, suddenly seeming to grow in size. Yes, his size was intimidating indeed, but that wasn't going to stop her from protecting her closest friend. Her muscles bunched in preparation just as he darted to the right, her body moving automatically in a strange rhythm with his, as she darted to the right as well. This circular dance of death was dangerous for both, the Freifau knew that, and it kept her adrenaline pumping.

Something in her mind told her she had to do something, to gain the upper hand. It took her a few darting steps before she realized this male was controlling where she was going. She couldn't have that. Her fangs still bared in an open snarl, she watched his face as they tangoed in the small area. The next time he darted at her, Moons opened her jaws a little more, and darted forward instead, attempting to close her teeth around the top of his muzzle. If she succeeded, she'd hold on tight and hopefully cause enough injury to deter him. If that failed, she'd dart back once again, waiting for her next opening. Either way, she hoped he would get the message soon.

I'm not stopping until you're gone.
Link to bin~

Characters I Actively Role-play: Moons | Corvus |Rykryk | Flamestorm | Seven |Yoki | Phoenix | Electra | Coronach | Cruciatus | Zodiac | Tide | Skylar
Been on IDS since: January 26th 2008