Author Topic: Conflict of Interest (PRP Narska)  (Read 767 times)

Offline .:Seph:.

• Master
  • Biggest Sephiroth/FF7 Fantard Since 1997.
    • Deviant Art
  • Liked: 56
  • Likes Given: 23
Conflict of Interest (PRP Narska)
« on: September 15, 2010, 12:06:36 PM »
Seph wasn't exactly known for being the happiest guy around, especially in his so-called claimed territory around the volcano. It seemed to be one of the only places teeming with life (teeming being used very lightly). Dying rabbits still counted as food. Right? Either way, his mind was not on food. It was on the strange feeling he has had all day long.

Actually, the feeling hasn't passed in about a month now.

A few months.

His only loyal subject, Spider, disappeared. Without a trace. He could still smell her scent on the tree they once sat at. Traces of her lingered in his nostrils, but it was all stale. Feh. She left him. He wasn't going to deny it. She betrayed him. Being the lewd female she was, she probably got hooked up with another male.
...no, no way. He felt that she could have been a straight-shooter. Nothing fickle. Even the greatest leaders can be wrong sometimes. His other pack member left him for...his own reasons. Understandable. An older male cannot dwell with a stronger male. Seph would have killed him eventually. Too slow. Too lame.

His ears flicked forward, maintaining a tall posture, green eyes scanning his surroundings. Something wasn't right. Someone was in his territory. His land.

HIS SPACE.

"Come out, you moron. Don't hide."

He snarled, white teeth clashed with his dark fur, a fierce snarl escaped his throat.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 12:07:10 PM by .Kayote. »
Diggin' The BBA Scene since '05.
Seph.

Offline Zaloc

• Regular
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Conflict of Interest (PRP Narska)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 01:04:06 AM »

Sharp pointed rocks covered the terrain that the lone figure was currently treading, for as long as the wolf could remember he had never traveled close to the active volcano that shadowed the red mountains. Now it was safe to say, he regretted his initial decision to come here. His pads were starting to ache and the smell of sulfur and smoke hung thick in the air here. The male scowled, what was so special about this barren piece of land? Crimson eyes skipped across the rocky trail before him, trying to find anything of interest but all he found were more rocks and some burned tree's that were now nothing but a pile of ash. With every step Narska took another shot of pain would coarse through his veins, today was not his day and it was getting more apparent with each inch he progressed. Infact turning around and heading back down the slop was a pretty appealing idea. Then something strange happened, the mixed breeds stomach let out an almighty growl. He didn't' remember missing out on breakfast today but then again the bandits had kept him so busy he might have just imagined eating breakfast instead of running around like an idiot doing whatever deeds were set upon him.

After hours of searching all Narska could see as prey were nothing but skin and bones, hardly anything to appease his eyes much less his stomach. How could anything live up here with such scrawny prey animals. Narska snorted, his stomach would just have to suffer today since there was nothing edible here.

He turned to head back down toward the forest where fat squirrels and rabbits awaited in a den somewhere...but one event would change his whole plan...and his whole day.

"Come out, you moron. Don't hide."

Narska growled, he didn't like someone assuming something that they had yet to prove right, and calling him, Narska, a moron was high on his list. The mix breed might have lacked in muscle mass but he made up for it with his wits but due to the lack of food this morning it could have been possible that he had trespassed upon someones territory but it wasn't his fault, it was those damned bandits! He was about to yell back when he noticed a familiar scent weaving in with the ash and sulfur, it was the fea he had met on the beach not but a few days ago. Spider, so whoever this creature was they had once had contact with the rambunctious fea. The lone wolf just snorted and shook his head, why in the world would she hang about someone like this? But, on closer inspection, her scent was days old and the musky stench of the other was starting to over power it.

"It will be wise of you to investigate your company first before coming up with accusations," Narska stated as he approached the other, careful of where he placed his now sore paws. This terrain was definitely a lot different than what he was used to. He wasn't one to back down from a challenge, he would grow accustomed to these sharp slopes soon enough. "I see you have met an acquaintance of mine, she seems to get around a lot," he said with a blank expression. Bangs of ebony fluttered in the passing breeze which carried smoke and ash across the area. He really didn't want to be here.

• Master
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 10:47:44 AM »
"It's not an accusation. It's an observation that still holds true."

He deepened his growl, not exactly in the mood to deal with impudence today. He had already dealt with a pup who had a strange urge to fight him. Needless to say, it ended quickly, and his remains lay not too far from the meeting spot between Seph and this male. His green eyes shot to the dark male's eyes, staring directly in them. He lowered his ears and laughed hotly.
"What would you be doing with my pack member? Answer that carefully."

If the idea of Spider mating with this sad excuse for a wolf wasn't revolting enough, it was the idea of her mating without his permission, let alone her stepping down from the pack. Thankfully, she did it quietly. Otherwise, this other male would have not seen her. Ever.

"You've chosen to speak about something very bold."

Not even an introduction. Not even an apology, a sign of submission. Just some young wolf--- no, no, no...a HALF-BREED mongrel --- WALTZING his little tail into his territory, stating his previous business with his (former) pack members.

The wind carried more of the trespasser's scent. It continued to anger him, but he tried to keep his composure.

"Also, you need to step down when you are in my territory. Last damn warning."

And with this, he snapped the air, not keeping his eyes of the male's. He let his fur raise on-end. This was either going to end in bloodshed, regardless of how Seph or the other was feeling. He could feel it in his muscles. The air was thick of arrogance from the other, and complete oblivion for what he has caused.

Rage.
Seph.

Offline Zaloc

• Regular
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 11:08:23 PM »

"It's not an accusation. It's an observation that still holds true."

Narska scoffed, this fool had no idea of what he could do much less his name, such ignorance would get him killed one day.Then again he couldn't be the one to speak, he had arrived here with no 'brain food' and had wandered into someone else's territory but even if so if the bastard wanted to complain he could take it to the bandits. He knew damned well they'd love to hear about what he had done. "How do you know for sure," Narska inquired as he narrowed his crimson eyes at the gray toned wolf, "if you listen to what you think you know then I can make my accusation and I believe I'm staring at nothing but a fool." The mix breed wasn't afraid of this male, even though he was bigger in the  body, Narska was bigger in the place where it counted; the brain. "But its a good thing I don't listen to it because by that look in your eyes I know you are no fool," he stated as he began circling the wolf. "But either way I'll be damned if I let you get away with such impudence," he snarled but he knew that it would be his death if he attacked the stranger so he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Damn it why did his luck have to be so rotten today?!

"What would you be doing with my pack member? Answer that carefully."

For a moment Narska was silent, he thought that the other was kidding but once he saw the seriousness of his features he couldn't help but laugh. "Pack and what pack would that be pray tell," he scoffed ,"for I see and smell no one but yourself here I bet they all ran out on you didn't they." He sighed and leapt onto a rather large rock that jutted out of the ground, "and as for Spider, I met her a few days ago, we had a little competition and that's all I'll say about that," he said but smiled at the memory of what she had to do for him once she lost. It was a sight one would never see in half their lifetime.

"You've chosen to speak about something very bold."

"Also, you need to step down when you are in my territory. Last damn warning."

The wolf just stared at the other with a face of indifference, he didn't care about his meager little threats or what he said he could do. He wanted to have facts, solid and basic facts. That way he could have something to go off of instead of wandering in the dark blindly. "I only speak my mind, others are weak if they do not the same," he said with a dark tone that matched his eyes and his soul. But when it came to the stepping down thing, he had problems when it came to authority. If Narska wanted to do something then he'd tickle himself silly before bending to anyone else's rules. "No," he muttered as he leapt off the rock and walked up to the male, "I'll speak my damned mind if I wish it," Narska just stood there meeting the others stance.

(blah, short XCCCCCC)

• Master
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 11:57:09 PM »
Seph smirked at the wolf mentioning his pack. Yes, it was true, his pack disappeared. But only because Seph, too, disappeared. He was always wandering, finding other things to do. Quite possibly, he figured himself a loner. It would make sense. Not that the idea of a few peons wouldn't make him happy, but that's all they were.
Peons.
He yawned at the wolf's banter, then snickered at the idea of him walking circles around him. He kept a curled lip as he eyed the other. He could tell the other male was trying to compose himself. Not a bad idea, because Seph knew that he himself would not hesitate to rip the intruder's throat out if he decided to attack, let alone, so close.
As the male went on about Spider, Seph's lips tightened. He knew Spider was that that kind of female. He always knew she was pretty seedy, and she did have a way of making another feel either stupid or good about themselves. Either way, he knew what happened to her according to this male. It angered him, but he shrugged it off.

"Let Spider be your's then. It's obvious what kind of tail you're chasing after. Anything easy, I guess. Weak wolves chase other weak wolves. Makes for poor puppies."

He laughed quietly, now baring his teeth once again.
Seph watched the male leap up on a rock, then talk about speaking his mind.

"Heh. You sure talk about weakness a lot. I wonder how weak you'd have to be to overcome a female and 'take' her down too. Takes a big wolf with a serious sac."

Was he sticking up for Spider?! Jesus.

Quirking an eyebrow, he glared at the male who decided to come closer to him after Seph's obvious warning.

And that's when he lost it.

"You're dead."

With one single lunge, he went for the other wolf's throat. He did not snarl, growl, or give any indication of attack. Why give a warning when he already gave one verbally? The stubborn, stupid animal decided to show HIS weakness by not hiding his throat. He knew this confrontation would not go without bloodshed.

PS: I didn't want to jump into a fight, but... LOL >:U YOU STARTED IT MEANIE. So yeah. xD
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 11:57:55 PM by .Cetra./.Kayote. »
Seph.