Author Topic: 867-5309 [Kiakime]  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Jette

• Saboro
  • Regular
  • run pig run
  • Liked: 32
  • Likes Given: 30
867-5309 [Kiakime]
« on: September 14, 2010, 11:14:55 PM »
Separated once more from his dearest family, lost to the wilderness where he joined the foliage in growing wild and untamed, it suited him well enough, same crap and different day, this black monstrosity lumbering almost serenely beneath the glow of all this dirt and death, thick coat disheveled by all manner of debris as though he'd spent some time rolling in it. Gunmetal eyes, swinish and filmy and set apart too widely in his skull, tilted upward as the atmosphere grew unexpectedly lighter to peer at the canopy, from which a single ray of sun broke through to hit the jungle's floor. The gaze he affixed the sky with now was enigmatic, devouring everything and spitting nothing readable back, the yearling a true rorschach test, see what you want to see, and perhaps a bleeding heart would envision he dreamed now of freedom from this hellhole, of somewhere golden and innocent beyond the hills.

He dreamed of war. Longed for the raid, where bossman would take them all out to ravage the countryside, hoped covertly to himself that another teammate would screw up and he'd get to hurt them, but more than anything, he felt the sun's warmth on his broad back now and thought beyond that, imagination whisking him to the violence Alteron prattled endlessly on about but never served to him. The little taste said raid and poor mutilated Sirrus provided only wet his thirst for it more, and so he fantasized an army worthy not of gentlemanly reverence, but a horde of sacrificial lambs, pretty little civilians, rams and ewes all promising fun, all waiting for him just outside these borderlines.

I love it. I love it more than my life. More than anything.

Somewhere in the void where mind existed amongst brain and blood and bone, another muse would collide with the prior.

She loves it, too.

She. Her. The orange raider. The pretty girl. What was her name? Why was she in his thoughts at all? Usually it was only him in these dreams, towering closer to trapped and surrendering families, face a grotesque mask of sadism and oversized teeth, smelling their terror, tasting it, everyone else a hazy blur, but lately she'd been intruding upon them, always there and distinct, a bounty to be saved, or sometimes waging the wars with him... They'd a special connection, he'd decided, cemented the instant they'd pull apart one of their own together, tugging on opposite ends like some deranged spaghetti kiss.

Roaming without aim, the beast began unconsciously to focus for this soft velvety female scent he remembered, all he had of her beyond the dreams and the gory memories. What would he do once he found her? What would he say? Would it have been better to continue coveting her anonymously? These were not questions Jette asked himself now, nor were they necessity to carry out this search.

Let me find you, my dear. I miss your pretty, blood-soaked face.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 04:59:46 PM by Jette »
Don't wanna follow the laws of man
Bloody apron, leg of lamb
It's so hard to win
When there's so much to lose

Played by Kotake

Offline Kiakime

• Royal Knight of Alteron; Regent of the Labs.
  • Master
  • and know that we can talk on the other side.
  • Liked: 10
  • Likes Given: 17
Re: 867-5309 [Kiakime]
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 04:50:49 AM »
I tried my imagination, but someone kept knockin' on the bathroom door~

A simple once-over would find the Strider at the river's edge.  Said waters were something beautiful at high noon, the surface reflecting sheets of sunlight and green depths swimming with a lazy current; the trees and vegetation were green, and it was all heated to a dusky, humid temperature.  Aa, but that wasn't the most important part, now was it? The water was wet, and a rabbit-hunt had left the orange she-wolf virtually covered in gore.  Would have been neater, but the little bugger had scampered as she'd caught up to it, and jaws had sunk into belly instead of throat, and the resulting chase & capture had..well, left a lovely splatter of buts, blood, and unidentifiable shreds on the pelt.

She'd come to the water to wade in and slosh around and wash it off, and now the timber was pretty much drenched and semi-clean and sitting down chewing the remains from her fur.  Unfortunately, as Jette thought of her, she was thinking mostly of a full belly and now-clean-but-wet-fur and tromping down to the rose bush in a few minutes. 

were someone to ask the she-wolf what she thought of her fellow Raider, she'd reply happily that she liked Jette, and consider that they got along well and he knew what he was doing and she should amble into him one day.  Naively, she thought of him as a good potential friend.

Sides contracted in an exhaled sigh; Kia was feeling pretty good today.  muscles loose, well-rested, well-fed, the sun was out, there was a patch of grass here that wasn't covered in much and felt pretty good to lie on, what more could a girl want?

Shaking herself once more briskly, she spied a half-forgotten rose by her forepaw and grabbed it in her mouth.  If Jette chose this moment to meader in, he'd see the orange she-wolf rolled on her back next to the river chewing stupidly on a flower.

classy.
Looking up from underneath
fractured moonlight on the sea,
reflections still look the same to me
as before I went under
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe,
no need to pray, no need to speak.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
played by Theral. | tracker~

Offline Jette

• Saboro
  • Regular
  • run pig run
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 04:51:44 AM »
Wide snout convulsed every now and then as the trail would lead him in what felt to his haphazard mind like circles, though the unmistakable sound of running water soon entered his pricked ears as a determining variable. There was no malice for the girl in his thoughts now, his intentions seemingly pure if not overwhelmingly creepy, he didn't truly want to hurt her despite what the long history of stalkers might suggest... but the wolf-dog still deceived her, did he not? Lured her in with his boisterous nature and lackadaisical charisma that made him seem like such a good pal even while the grotesque face screamed run away, waited until she turned her back to smell her coat, taking advantage of her even while he was outwardly friendly, covert and depraved just like all the other four-legged bags of crap here if not only because nobody had conditioned him otherwise.

Unsettling eyes swerved lazily upward and discovered her at last, meandering about the main river of their mutual wretched hive, chewing leisurely on something, worrying it between teeth... what was that green thing in her little mouth? A flower? Decided he liked this image of his princess, beauty alongside beauty, or perhaps beauty destroying beauty, though Jette wasn't nearly poetic enough to muse on such tripe, taking her in at aesthetic value only and still needing to know one thing nonetheless...

"Ain't dat crap taste lousy?"

Speaking of classy. Drawling accent slurred his words together rather crudely, Jette never quite thinking to try and be more understandable for anyone else, heavy paws leading him in an investigating semicircle around the older, yet smaller female. Much smaller now, in fact, more than he remembered her being. Stroke of luck, he guessed, to grow to this size with so teeny a papa, or maybe someone up there had regretted giving him that unappealing exterior and been generous enough to at least make it run well.

Barring all interference, he'd draw closer with a slow, misshapen grin probably meant to be disarming, carelessly indicating the gore smattering her front.

"Now, I know you ain't been effin' up anyone's face without me, lady."

Laughed then, its rowdiness strongly southern. She'd know what he meant.

Anywhere else, it might have been disturbing how casually he recalled the violent and prolonged mutilation of another living creature.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 05:01:19 PM by Jette »
It's so hard to win

Played by Kotake

Offline Kiakime

• Master
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 04:53:55 AM »
"Ain't dat crap taste lousy?"

Ears perked up excitedly even as she continued shredding the poor mangled remains of the flower, chin pressing to chest to peer over ruff fluff as if she was about to do a sit-up, though the real reason was, of course, that she totally knew that voice and so responded with a rather chipper bark.

"Jette!"

Slightly unintelligible words < seeing her old Raider pal who hadn't been around for a while.  The last she'd seen him, they'd been playing tug-of-war with what had started out as a wolf and turned into a piece of meat somewhere along the way.  Which had been fun enough, at least until someone had regrettably called an end to their fun, but that was beside the point.  The orange she-wolf spit out the flower remnants (to the side, because chewed-up flower on pale fluff would have been a bit...icky) and rolled to the left, paws that had been limply raised near her ears sliding slightly on the wet grass as she gained her bearings again and lay happily on the ground.

Golden eyes blinked up at the other wolf even as he looked down at her.  Whoooa he'd gotten big! About a half-foot taller and a few pounds shy of being twice as heavy.  Naively, her first reaction wasn't to consider this as an issue if he ever acted violently towards her -- if anyone knew that he could, it was the Strider -- but then again, maybe that made sense in a twisted fashion.  He had no intention of hurting her (intention) and she had no thought of that being remotely intended.  having never had a stalker before, and not having psychic powers to read inside Jette's skull, she never even considered that he might think of her as anything besides what she thought of him.

"Daamn you got tall! Maybe you should carry me on the next raid."

She joked lightly, tilting head.  Yeah, Skirr would totally go for that.

Suddenly Jette was leering in her face and

"Now, I know you ain't been effin' up anyone's face without me, lady."

Kia grinned, assuming (incorrectly?) that the other Raider was kidding around, and slapped out a paw to smack against his face.  considering that it was a wolf paw and there was no real force to it, probably wouldn't do much.  

"Just a bunny! Would've saved some for you if I knew you were comin' by.  There was a kid intruding, though.  i DID go for that one without you.  slowpoke."

In any other setting, they'd be discussing games.  hunting, maybe.  mutilation and murder of their own kind, in Alteron, for the sake of a job? But for me it was Tuesday.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 05:15:27 PM by Rapier »
as before I went under

Offline Jette

• Saboro
  • Regular
  • run pig run
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 04:55:05 AM »
"Jette!"

She pulled away from the flower, withdrawing teeth shredding stamen and petals with a decisive rip, and turned to him happily while he'd muddle on his previous question. Roses didn't bleed deliciously when pierced, they certainly would not scream or struggle against him or do anything remotely interesting at all, they were no fun, and so he'd no use fraternizing with them, these dead things on level with dirt and stones and sticks. The likelihood that his angel had suffered some botany-related trauma in the past and now vented such a grudge by systematically destroying the local flora was... minuscule at best, so all he could figure was that she enjoyed them for reasons alien to him. Mmm, perhaps he'd chew through one of the massive strangling vines hanging invasively over the lip of his den, bring it over to her, see if she liked that...

"Daamn you got tall! Maybe you should carry me on the next raid."

Oh. Wasn't just his crazy eyes failing him, then. Badass. Prowled closer to lounge beside her on the riverside now, huge black body encircling her in a brief sweep before settling into a crouch, sure-jump-right-on, smile wild and warm and vacant. "Yer majesty~" Sank down onto his side then with a breathy grunt, half-pricked ear raising habitually to trap her next banter, her little rabbit foot thumping harmlessly off one side of his jagged muzzle.

"Just a bunny! Would've saved some for you if I knew you were comin' by. There was a kid intruding, though. I DID go for that one without you. Slowpoke."

It wasn't every day the stalkee could rival its stalker in being a sick eff; he could likely still win such a competition if it existed, but she would make him work for it a bit at this point in time. Not that this lost her any points, of course -- the day some snow-white, doe-eyed, pacifistic, blushingly modest damsel crossed Jette's path would be an unfathomably hideous one -- and presently he only laughed at her playful taunt, the same weird guttural chuckling he'd emitted seconds before lunging at Sirrus months prior which dissolved into a disfigured grin, thick black lips peeling back in a carnal expression as he'd gaze almost contemplatively now into the water, reflection somehow made uglier for the ripple effect.

"Aww, too bad. Ain't killed nobody yet myself. Guess that girlie lived, makes it wifout a couple lil' parts, er maybe not, I dunno. Don't think about it much." Shook his head then, letting the long black hairs ruffle out on his broad neck and spine. Looked almost soft for a minute, almost pet-able, like a dog perhaps, though uncanny valley was quick to stomp that muse dead. "Killing crap much different, y'think? Better that way?"

Seemed almost anticlimactic, if he thought about it. Which he did. Very often. Maybe too often. So much fun, so much noise, this whirlwind of sensation, glands squirting adrenaline and nerve impulses and terror, the crap worth LIVING and DYING for, but then its culmination was a still, silent, twitching mound of pulp and meat. Almost as if there should have been a crescendo, but some numbnuts forgot his cue or decided not to follow the script, much to the detriment of the entire performance.

... Or maybe that was all bullcrap and it would be amazing.

"Been ramblin', darling. Sorry fer that. 'Ey tho, bossman call yah somefin, not darling, K-somefin... Kiiiiaaa?" Drawling it as though to bring up the other half somehow. Grin turned sheepish, apologetic. "Ain't rememberin'. You tell me."

Had always been much better with faces, anyway.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 11:31:57 PM by COMBO BREAKER »
It's so hard to win

Played by Kotake

Offline Kiakime

• Master
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 04:57:44 AM »
((Just to honor the dissonant music tradition, am writing this while listening to a romantic love song.  You're welcome for that.  xD))

Instead of turning this into the typical Alteron touchy dance of wits and/or randomly attacking like a soldier-turned-zombie, the other Raider flopped right down next to her.  Kiakime's lips would lift in the general genuinely-happy doggy grin for this, tail thumping for a few beats; how much better could this afternoon get? Warm sun, comfy grass, already-full belly, nummy rose petals to chew on senselessly, and now a relaxed chat with a certain Raider buddy.

"Yer majesty ~"

And the Strider might have taken him up on that for the lulz, except Jette had already rolled over onto his side.  This was probably best for both of them, not that a horsie-back ride wouldn't have had horrible hilarity potentially ensuing.  Instead, she just stretched her forepaws, toes spreading apart slightly as the Raider relaxed.  Aaah~

"Aww, too bad. Ain't killed nobody yet myself. Guess that girlie lived, makes it wifout a couple lil' parts, er maybe not, I dunno. Don't think about it much."

Girlie...? Oh yeeaah.  Her.  Sirrus.  Kia made a face at the mention of the wolf-turned-chewtoy, an automatic reaction that probably revealed that she wasn't exactly a Sirrus fan.

"Too bad.  They should've let us finish...if she can't even hack it as a Raider, she probably can't do 'nothing."

Tongue slid out of her mouth, licking away a bit of rose juice clinging to whiskers.  A flick of ears, front then back again, mostly just idly concentrating on the chat at hand.  Anywhere else, they might have ended up chatting about the weather, or their goals, or rumors, or whatever the heck anyone talked about on lazy days in packs besides Alteron.  

"Killing crap much different, y'think? Better that way?"

The orange Strider appraised this appreciatively, tilting her head slightly.  Would it have been better to kill Sirrus?

"Hell yeah.  She's still eating our food, I think.  While being useless."

Jette considered killing for hedonistic fun, Kiakime considered killing for a pseudo-genocidal "cleansing" of those who'd misstepped in their ranks, and who was more worrisome in their views, then?

"Been ramblin', darling. Sorry fer that. 'Ey tho, bossman call yah somefin, not darling, K-somefin... Kiiiiaaa? Ain't rememberin'. You tell me."

The two year-old grinned back, not taking the mental slip to heart.  2 syllables out of four ain't bad, eh?

"Kiakime!" Chirped in his general direction.  "But yeah, Kia works too if y'want." Did anyone really call her Kia? Huh.  Well, if they didn't, might as well start.  Shrug.  She wasn't hung up on names much.  And "Naah, not rambling.  What're you up to lately?"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 05:15:45 PM by Rapier »
as before I went under