Author Topic: Still Alive. [Prp]  (Read 4384 times)

Offline Slate.

• Initiate
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Still Alive. [Prp]
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 08:30:21 AM »
Slate wasn't sure she understood the chaos she saw. She could see what had happened. The queen was gone. Everyone was like her not certain if this was a trap, a death or a simple kidnapping. What had happened and what beast would rise from the ocean of chaos to nothingness and destroy everything? Inaria would fall as it looked now, Inaria's glorious ports would kneel and let every beast like the others come and overtake it all. The scent was still fresh but neither would risk life, neither was sure what was right and what was wrong. And Slate felt sympathy to them all. Scared for their land and their queen neither would ask any to go on such a dangerous mission all on their own, ask them to risk dying for nothing.

She would.

Her life was not as valuable as the queen. The queen was the glue of Inaria and Slate would find out where she was. She would find the place and her status whatever they send spies or whatnot, Slate did not yet stink of Inaria, she was too new to even smell like it, she hadn't been near them and Inaria was so new in its rising. It was dangerous and there was so much to lose for her, but it didn't matter. So without knowing any kind of detail without anything but the scent of someone not belonging and the scent of the queen Slate looked after Moons. She stood silently close but hidden within bushes. She rustled to get her attention. Moons knew her name and look and was the only person to make contact to. She waited for Moons eyes to meet her own before Slate would turn in the bush and run.

She didn't care for Inaria. But their queen was in danger, dead or alive, kidnapped or willingly leaving? No not willingly. The scent of sweat and blood in a fight was still to clear. She could still scent them even if they weren't close anymore. It carried far out of Inaria's border but that did not matter anymore. Slate left Inaria's territory, without orders or words, only eye contact to Moons, only with a scent to follow.

She wouldn't stop before she saw her queen. Dead or alive.

[/exit of Inaria]

o Played by Watcher

Offline Collette

• Initiate
  • Liked: 4
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2011, 03:11:40 PM »
crap, didn't see this. i'll post sometime tomorrow, if everyone could hold on until then i'd be really grateful. thanks!

Offline Kita

• Archduchess of Inaria
  • Inaria
  • Master
  • Soft and Gentle
  • Liked: 67
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 11:58:01 AM »
And just like that the scene was descended upon by many other Inarians, from Kita's counterpart in Jaromir, to the freshly accepted Blackmoore; all burst into conversation, talking about a need to storm off and recapture Haven, a desire to lock down the boarders. Kita was left standing there as they all talked wondering who and what to address first. Likely Jaromir, as he was her equal during this fiasco and etiquette demanded she speak to him first.

Turning her brown eyes towards the other Beta should would nod, "A good idea Jaromir, however I was going to address the ranking leaders in person as soon as the boarders were being patrolled, time cannot be wasted to have them explain to their leasers what is going on when action is demanded." She would shake her head, "However, your choice will work too, assuming the Monster came alone this time."

Next she would turn her attention to Blaise, a soft smile and look entering her eyes, though worry would creep into her voice, "If its a trap then its one we will have to brave. The bait is too valuable to let sit and possibly be killed. Haven is alive most likely, if it is a trap that is, she'd be worth more to us alive than dead." She would sigh, "Though, you are also valuable, we cannot loose members of the Council," her tone would indicate that above all else she didn't want to loose him, "But, I will not stop you."

She would then turn to Moons who is sitting next to her, "I will Moons, just keep Blaise safe," She would smile kindly at Moons, "And both of you come back safely."

Looking next at Blackmoore she would frown, "A tempting offer, more so now that we don't have very many trained soldiers. When last we spoke you seemed to posses a clear mind on military matters, this is something that will be needed; so I am willing to grant your request to go along with Blaise and the others. So long as you understand that you are to follow the orders of Moons and Blaise to the letter, even if that means you will be put into harms way." Sighing she would continue, "Should you return, we may talk about getting you a rank that suits that mind."

She would then turn to Jaiden, and her eyes would take on a stern cast, "Now is not the time for anger, nor for raised voices pup. We know actions needs to be taken, and we are taking it as you can see. Now, unless you have something constructive to say, I ask you remain quite until given something to do, or comment on." She would look at him, the look in her eyes conveying there was no room for argument, "Am I clear?"
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 12:23:44 PM by Kita »
Played by Sylvian since September 15, 2010

Offline Haylyn

• Inaria
  • Regular
  • Liked: 94
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 03:51:29 PM »
 haylyn wasn't quite too sure what was going on at this moment. one moment she's sitting down playfully playing with a butterfly, and the next. BAM she was roped into the choas. she followed the sound of the howl, only to find everyone else panicing and herself sitting down, cock-eared. where was haven? where was their queen to deal with this unruly mess of wolfs going ballistic! her eyes followed kita searching for answers, when slate slipped outwards, out of inaria. now where was she off too? traitor? mission? no, and no, what the BONE? haylyn rose off her haunches and ran forwards a bit, stopping in her tracks before she crossed the borderlines. hey! sla-

voice was dropped to silence when she disappeared out of inaria. what the HELL is going on?!

haylyn took a deep intake into her nostrils, and paused. blood. haven. unknown wolf. pleading look towards jaromir, and then again  towards kita and jaden, and then finally to her old friend moons... she'd pause to take...no peel her eyes and herself from the borders where slate disappeared off into the unknown, and she'd walk towards kita, eyes full of concern. then...the archduchess spoke out.

"A good idea Jaromir, however I was going to address the ranking leaders in person as soon as the boarders were being patrolled, time cannot be wasted to have them explain to their leasers what is going on when action is demanded. However, your choice will work too, assuming the Monster came alone this time.

WHAT?! haylyn's pupils turned towards kita. the monster that killed my brother?! her eyes were fulll of rage and hatefulness, and this time, she shut her yap, taking a hardened stance to listen to what kita said, and only to what KITA said.

"If its a trap then its one we will have to brave. The bait is too valuable to let sit and possibly be killed. Haven is alive most likely, if it is a trap that is, she'd be worth more to us alive than dead. Though, you are also valuable, we cannot loose members of the Council, but, I will not stop you." a pause to intake this.

haven was kidnapped. she muttered it to herself, realizing what just happened here. and of all, there was blood.  she toned out whatever else kita said, realizing that this could be her opportunity to avenge her brother. she let the anger build up into her chest, and let it out in an ittirtated growl.

"A tempting offer, more so now that we don't have very many trained soldiers. When last we spoke you seemed to posses a clear mind on military matters, this is something that will be needed; so I am willing to grant your request to go along with Blaise and the others. So long as you understand that you are to follow the orders of Moons and Blaise to the letter, even if that means you will be put into harms way. Should you return, we may talk about getting you a rank that suits that mind."

"Now is not the time for anger, nor for raised voices pup. We know actions needs to be taken, and we are taking it as you can see. Now, unless you have something constructive to say, I ask you remain quite until given something to do, or comment on."

haylyn turned towards Jaden, and didn't smile. for once, the happy-go-lucky female's face was hard as a rock. folid, full of one thing. revenge.

she turned towards kita. what happened. tell me everything you know. then after kita would likely tell her, haylyn's face would turn towards moons and then towards flashsnap. she couldn't help but think of ashe when she saw flash, but ashe would be safe in inaria, she had to help. had to avenge her brother's murder. I do not know what happened here, but the monster who took our queen was likely the one who killed my brother, was it not? a dark growl would escape her maw. of course it was. directed souly towards kita, moons, and jaromir. she wouldn't care if anyone else but them, and only them spoke to her.

I want to help, I feel it is only right as I haven't helped much around the lands, and as Adviser of the pack, and Duchess, I feel it would be my duty to tag along and bring our... pause to look about, she swallowed her pride. my queen, back home safe..... however, kita. she would turn towards her. if you need me to do anything else, I am opened to it. a half smile appeared, but faded as the hatred in her eyes appeared again.

she'd look from kita to jarmoir. who all are going? slate's already left, I assume more will be following her? the elites and blaise and moons I do take it? smile wasn't on her face. this time, the duchess meant buisness. I will not fail my brother again. she stated, flickering her tail, eyes staying on kita. her voice boasted louder.

ones life is enough to be shed of inaria royalty. not twice. she'd look around. we cannot afford to loose our queen, let alone someone else who has replinished inaria back to it's old self. a pause. what was she doing? she didn't care what anyone else thought. haven believed in us when we didn't believe in ourselves. a statement probably from her heart only...oh well. now we cannot leave our queen, we must bring her back. no more inarian blood will be shed.

statement after statement, but who cared right? she'd just simply say what she felt, after all, she was rather late getting here.

I will avenge you brother...more then that, i will make sure you're brought home safely haven...

Offline .Blaise.

• Inaria
  • Regular
  • .Played by ypput.
  • Liked: 13
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 09:35:09 AM »
((So sorry this late! Just been on a two week holiday to France where I was told there would be Internet. There wasn't -.- ))

"If its a trap then its one we will have to brave. The bait is too valuable to let sit and possibly be killed. Haven is alive most likely, if it is a trap that is, she'd be worth more to us alive than dead. Though, you are also valuable, we cannot loose members of the Council, but, I will not stop you."

Blaise gaze lingered on Kita for a long moment, a slight smile quirking the corner of his mouth, though he tried to remain professional and keep it in check. He knew her last words had been for him and felt a warm glow spread through him. She cared. "We'll be careful," Blaise assured her - Well as careful as you could be when wandering blindly into unknown enemy territory, but he could promise her no more than that.

"Gather the rank leaders, explain the situation, make them explain to their wards. Secure them, ensure none missing.  Subdue any who panic, and any would-be vigilantes. Blaise, take the elite guards and two soldiers."

"I agree."

"Yes, Sir," Blaise responded to the order out of habit, with out thinking. Only after he had spoken did it occur to him to wonder whether Jaromir still technically 'Sir' to him these days? Or had things really changed that much for him that he could be considered on somewhat of a level peg with white wolf? Whatever the case Blaise shrugged the question away, stashing it as something to be revisited later, at a more leisurely time. If such time ever came. Whatever the case a bit of respect never hurt.

"If you're interested in more of an arsenal, I'd accompany you."

When Blaise saw who had spoken, and how young they were, his first reaction was to say no - He got a far as opening his mouth before he reconsidered. Acheron was young, true, but not that much younger than he had been when Whitewind had sent him with Mudfoot to find the Blackbloods; her one decision born out of necessity, rather than any great skill or reliability on Blaise's part had been the making of him. Acheron might make a good runner if he had any messages to send back  - Let him have his chance. Work experience as it were. "Alright," Blaise agreed succinctly with a nod. Acheron could come.

"Moons or Kita, if it's not too much trouble, could you please ask Haylyn to look after Sulfur for me while I'm away? I'm sure he's worrying too much. I know he'd enjoy the company of his Sister"

"I hate to ask, Kita, but would you be able to do that? As a Soldier, I'm going to offer myself for this task. Seeing as we have little as it is, already."

"I will Moons, just keep Blaise, and both of you come back safely."

"Well look out for each other, don't you worry," Blaise reassured Kita as he stepped to her side to give her ruff a quick nudge with his nose as a warm farewell. While it made no difference to him, he suspected public displays of affection, certainly not in this current fraught atmosphere, would not be to Kita's liking, or particularly appropriate; so he left it there, a brief touch before pulling away. "Back soon," he promised her quietly, holding her gaze for a moment before giving her a soft smile and turning away to organize his group. Duty and circumstance had come between them again.

"Gamma Blaise, I am ready. Tell me what I should do."

"Couldn't be happier to have you," Blaise replied honestly to Moons, "Flashsnap as well." He was intensely glad to know he was going to have at least two capable fighters with him. Blaise could fight, he had plenty of practice recently that was for sure - But only if there was no other option. On missions his stock tactic was to run away as fast as he could, not out of cowardice, but more from a healthy appreciation that being maimed or killed would not help him get his job done. This mission however was a completely different kettle of fish, if it came to a fight then he would fight, but he would not actively seek the confrontation. This enemy was not to be underestimated again. The last thing Inaria needed was more bloodshed.

"... She ordered me before this to find different lands. Ask them to keep an eye out for the invaders. We should enlist them instead. For help. But quietly."

"Who?" Blaise asked, slightly perplexed, turning to Kashmir. Blaise wasn't sure how long the jackal had been there, he seem to have just materialized in the middle of the chaos like a specter. The Blackbloods? Who else was there really? Nadir had fallen, and the Greater North were too distant to provide any immediate assistance.

"With permission, I would like also to offer myself to this task... I think it would be reasonable to replenish the expedition with volunteers, like me, instead of taking the last remnants of an army with Gamma Blaise. Of course if that what I know from Marchioness Kita, and what I've found out - isn't an invalid data...  Sir Blaise's concerns are fully reasonable and I agree that youth have to be protected. And that's why I think why it would be a good option to keep the remaining few at their posts here."

"A tempting offer, more so now that we don't have very many trained soldiers. When last we spoke you seemed to posses a clear mind on military matters, this is something that will be needed; so I am willing to grant your request to go along with Blaise and the others. So long as you understand that you are to follow the orders of Moons and Blaise to the letter, even if that means you will be put into harms way. Should you return, we may talk about getting you a rank that suits that mind."

Blaise glanced up at the newcomer, a stranger to him, but anyone offering their help was a welcome addition to him. He nodded in response to Kita's decision, he had no problem with adding them to the group - If Kita trusted them then Blaise, by extension, would too. "Blaise," Blaise introduced himself, unaware that Blackmore already knew who he was, "Your name?" he asked perfunctorily.

"Just to be clear," Blaise said, turning to address those that were going with him, "This is, first and foremost, a reconnaissance mission. We work together - No one is to go off by themselves or start anything. Understood?" Blaise stared round the group, his gaze lingering over each of them in turn to make sure they got the message. This was important, if one of them did something stupid they would be putting the others in direct danger. "I don't want any preconceived notions about what we're going t' do - We'll see what we find when we get there - Then work forwards from that." His task was to find Haven, and if the opportunity presented itself, bring her home; but not at the cost of all their lives.

Offline Moons

• Kichigai's wierdo <3
  • Hero
  • Captain Inaria~
    • My status
    • My DeviantArt Page
  • Liked: 926
  • Likes Given: 898
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2011, 07:05:56 PM »
((So uh... what's going on with this now? Anything else in this? Is the new thread starting? Or..?))
Link to bin~

Characters I Actively Role-play: Moons | Corvus |Rykryk | Flamestorm | Seven |Yoki | Phoenix | Electra | Coronach | Cruciatus | Zodiac | Tide | Skylar
Been on IDS since: January 26th 2008

Offline .Blaise.

• Inaria
  • Regular
  • .Played by ypput.
  • Liked: 13
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2011, 10:54:29 AM »
Marshland thread HERE ^^