Author Topic: Rhea vs Ravynn  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• "Remember, whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
  • Hero
  • Marshland's Mommy Organizer
  • Liked: 127
  • Likes Given: 586
Rhea vs Ravynn
« on: April 28, 2011, 01:10:38 PM »
This is a fight thread between Rhea of Tatengarge vs Ravynn of Drakon over Unclaimed Land #1.

This is a 1 on 1 fight. Each side may bring one supporter and witness to the fight.  This Supporter/Witness are only to watch and are not allowed to enter the fight at any time.

The marshland fight rules apply.  Please make sure you have read over all rules regarding posting requirements on length, spelling and grammar.  Please write your fight posts out as detailed and clear as possible.  At anytime an organizer may lock the thread if a complaint is made that requires the thread to be reread.  Unless an action by a fighter is deemed quite serious each SIDE/TEAM may be asked to make corrections to posts involving vague/hard to understand statements within the post, autos etc.  These are individually determined by one or more organizers.

Each individual has the right to edit their fight post any time within FIVE HOURS from the time they posted it.  Any editing of a post after five hours without the okay of an organizer is automatic loss.

A fight thread automatically ends when one character dies, when a thread has been up and active up to ten weeks, OR when one fighter on either side fails to post within a 10 days of the last RP post.

Special Terms:
-Should Tatengarge come out the winner, Ravynn will be auto captured as a slave.

This is a NO-CONSENT fight, meaning individuals may maim and/or kill without permission, may the best fighter(s) win!

For organization purposes, this fight's Ten Week Limit ends on July 6th.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 12:16:55 AM by Deal with it »

Offline Ravynn

• Draka of Drakon
  • Initiate
  • My power comes from others' fear for their life
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Rhea vs Ravynn
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 07:29:06 PM »
It was for the sake of the pack. Disgusting Blackblood with a stupid accent was going to end up in the gutter, to never be seen to in Drakon, he pack of the Dragon. Ravynn, on the oher hand, her attitude was set straightforward to send this bitch to hell. Jeremy'd take care of the bastard. Her moves were sly and her lithe body slithered towards Rhea in such a manner that would make the strongest of wolves suffer in agonizing fear.

It was a malicious ambition that drove the Draka to this last resort... Kill or be killed. But since she was a kind, tenderhearted soul she would refuse to kill the pathetic excuse of even a mothereffing wolf. The beast was ready for a combat that will knock your socks off. Then she met face to face with her challenger. The now badass and determined wolf said, "Give up and live," she sneered.

It was Rhea's choice. And Ravynn was serious about this fight. 

r a v y n n
Draka of Drakon

Offline Guerre

• // but o, did you see all the dead of Manassas
  • Regular
  • all the bellies and the bones and the bile?
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 07:35:47 PM »
                                                                                                                       right hand in his domain.

now, I'm having trouble
differentiating between what I want
and what I need
to make me happy

So instead of thinking I just act
before I have the chance to contemplate the
consequence of action.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -                                                  

~

He had stepped these violent, beautiful lands before.  Cue the tango, group-orgy of violence all in perfect time and cadence to the three-beat challenge, reign, fall.  Each tyrant to the same puppet-strings, the same tired play-acting rolling through its script as fewer and fewer puppets moved to the macabre theatre.  Some more tired than others.

And he had been here before as well, hadn't he? It was a prickle at the back of the throat, a tingle in guard-hair and flared nostrils and lift of lip, arch of powerful crest and flex of iron haunch.  Guerre knew these marshes, even as he followed this new tie, a flicker of antifreeze eye to the voodoo queen's backside.  He knew, and it spurred another flicker as restlessly as before out into the marshes -- attention sweeping, curiosity piqued, moon king? A dip of strong jaw to sample the air, the dust, the wet blanket of hues that littered it in colorful marking at the border.  But there was no scent..in fact, little at all.  And no white.  No old-king, not even...the monster, the dragon-beast? only the remnants of the empire that had been on its last wounded-deer hooves as the warlord left it to its demise once before.

Guerre had deserted, and had left unmolested; such belied the chaotic disorganization of the marshland keep.

And he had found his firebird.

The dire passed by Marre's Keep's land, and left the memories untouched.

Scrap of a flame-girl at his hocks, lingering around by papa with all the flighty consideration of a wild thing.  A growl rumbled to her that was more croon than snarl; his fledgling, his only.  Their language remained the melodic echoes of violence and aggression.  Witch-queen would devour the moon and restore the weapon to his use -- vanquisher, conqueror, wielder.  The bestial dire had learned by now to forgo sentimental attachments, but dispassion was only a cousin to apathy.  Glossy quarters and straight spine, arcing tail and dangerous lift of chin -- a stance that saw the arrival of the potential defenders with no true care.

There was one, some creature playing the same old game of swaggering before a challenge.  As if anyone ever actually gave up.  Or won, despite all blabbering in IC thoughts about how the other was going to totally lose and they won all their fights and their opponent smelled like butt.

Guerre sighed, offering only a contemptuous rumble of a growl.  Same old, same old.

"Kill them," machinery-rumble to the witch, to the air.  Pillage this ghost town.  Murder this dog and claim the earth for Tatengarge.  Let loose the dogs of war.

~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 07:43:41 PM by Guerre »
tuck me in beneath the blue
beneath the pain, beneath the rain
goodnight kiss for a child in time
swaying blade, my lullaby
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
played by Theral since May 2009. | tracker~

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• Hero
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 06:40:04 PM »
It's Been Discovered, Through The Confirmation Pm, That The Fighting Terms Were Not Even Discussed Let Alone Agreed To By Both Parties. Therefore I Am Pausing This Fight Until An Agreement Is Made.

An Agreement Has Been Made And The First Post Has Been Edited, This Fight May Now Continue

Offline Rhea.

• the end of laughter and soft lies, the end of the nights we tried to die.
  • Regular
  • DISCORD
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 07:21:49 PM »
Beast lumbered through the swampland territory, diseased mind reeling with thoughts and ideas, possibilities that were endless, savage, beautiful. It smelled stale here, a combination safe so long stowed away, now found and open in the vacancy of its previous owner; the air within was disgusting, stale, unpleasant, and she adored it as only one from the bayous could. The blue warlord trailed behind, her precious and brooding monolithic titan so readily prepared for the onslaught of battle - battle that, inevitably, he would experience. She'd see to it that he was brought back to the battlefield, shield and spear in hand and blood lust beating like a hammer against his mind. Soon, lovely warrior, soon.

A challenger approached, filthy and ugly, she did not belong in this space, did not belong on this land. Rhea watched her steadily with those mad, beautiful eyes, spewing some filth about surrendering and keeping her life - more words from Guerre, sensible words that Rhea enjoyed hearing. She strode forward, sizing up the beast before her - ugly, though larger, but it did not matter. One word escaped her mouth in answer to the ugly woman's words, smooth voice drawn down to a serpent's hiss. "No."

Body shot forward, paws feeling the earth and connecting to it as she propelled herself toward the other, clearing the distance between them in relatively short amount of time, back legs bunching and muscles releasing like springs, sending her through the air and straight for the other's face. Jaws agape, she would attempt to ram her chest into the other's, neck craning upward and back as a cobra might before darting forward, aiming to gauge out the girl's right eye with her bottom teeth, top set of little knives intending to rake across the girl's head and possibly tear an ear in the process. If that succeeded, she would push forward still, drawing her head back and then moving inward once more, this time seeking to grab hold of the other's neck and bite down, shake and rip and tear the flesh there and spill blood upon the earth.

If the move did not succeed, she'd still try to go for the neck, and if that move failed as well, Rhea would leap back a few feet and regain herself. After only a short moment, the Gurua would run forward once more, swinging out to the left and hoping to grab the others right foreleg in her mouth, just below the elbow. If that happened, she wouldn't let go - she would bite and shake and grind, hoping to shatter the bone and leave the girl limping. If that failed, she would jump back and wait for the other to attack, grin present upon her deranged face.

(profile // silokk // bin // #699864)

Gently they stir, gently rise,
the dead are newborn awakening
with ravaged limbs and wet souls
gently they sigh in rapt funeral amazement.
who called these dead to dance?

was it the young woman learning to play the ghost song on her baby grand?
was it the wilderness children? was it the ghost god himself, stuttering,
cheering, chatting blindly?

I called you up to anoint the earth, I called you to
announce sadness falling like burned skin, I called you to wish you well

To glory in self like a new monster
And now I call you to pray

Offline Ravynn

• Draka of Drakon
  • Initiate
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 12:01:39 AM »
We are poor little lambs, we have lost our way. In Tatengarge, that was their case. Losers. Soon, Ravynn would kill them all. The beastly woman of Tatengarge approached her, painfully smaller than her. She warned her of everything that would happen to her if she lost, and then the ugly beast replied simply, "No."

Then the creature lunged. She could tell it was aiming toward the face, so she swept herself aside, allowing its fangs to scrape her cheek, just for the hell of it. Then it came for her neck. The with this move she shifted her huge left front leg left, then whipped away from the little teeth. Then she would dash up behind Rhea and attempt to get a mouthful of flesh on her back right leg, near the hamstring. If this succeeded, Ravynn would bite down and not let go. Then she would yank back, separating flesh from bone.

If this attack failed, then she would swiftly move to the side of Rhea. Rhea jumped back and regained herself. Suddenly, she saw Rhea lunge for her left fore leg, but then recoiled and attempted to snap her jaws into Rhea's neck, biting down the throat and crushing the spine.  

If this attack failed, then She would spring back,  waiting for Rhea's next move.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 07:54:59 PM by Ravynn »

r a v y n n
Draka of Drakon

Offline Tsu

• Kink-Shaming Brigade
  • Hero
  • Liked: 7220
  • Likes Given: 7441
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 12:12:52 AM »
((Guerre's just chillin' and watching the fight.  You guys can skip me and all that when you're fighting, nothing for him to reply to.))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
     ~ character bin.
~ tracker.
~ free-for-use profile outlines: all of mine, just credit me.
~ free-for-use templates...link coming.
~ art thread
~ art status
~ Do you want to share one of my characters' names?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• Hero
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 02:01:37 AM »
Ravynn, you haven't acknowledged all the attacks thrown at you by Rhea. Below are the attacks you need to acknowledge.

Attack 2: If that succeeded, she would push forward still, drawing her head back and then moving inward once more, this time seeking to grab hold of the other's neck and bite down, shake and rip and tear the flesh there and spill blood upon the earth.
or
Alternate Attack 2: If the move did not succeed, she'd still try to go for the neck, and if that move failed as well, Rhea would leap back a few feet and regain herself.
^Whether the first attack hit or miss, which you allowed a half hit, Rhea would follow up by going for the neck. You need to acknowledge this by either fully dodging it, countering it, or allow a hit/half-hit. Please do so.

Attack 3: Rhea would leap back a few feet and regain herself. After only a short moment, the Gurua would run forward once more, swinging out to the left and hoping to grab the others right foreleg in her mouth, just below the elbow.
^This attack needs to be acknowledged ONLY if Rhea's Attack 2 failed to happen, so basically if it's dodged. It says Rhea would jump back and then attempt this attack.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 02:15:27 AM by Sukara {To Do: 3 RPs; F:7th} »

Offline Ravynn

• Draka of Drakon
  • Initiate
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 07:55:47 PM »
mmk is it good now?

r a v y n n
Draka of Drakon

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• Hero
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 12:29:10 AM »
Looks good, this may now continue

Offline Rhea.

• the end of laughter and soft lies, the end of the nights we tried to die.
  • Regular
  • DISCORD
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 02:23:19 PM »
The true merit of a beast's mind was best tested while under pressure. What better pressure could have been found than that of battle? When under pressure, beasts tended to forget all reasoning and go for the simplest of things - the chance to live - instead of taking a moment in time to assess, process, and plan. They threw their jaws mindlessly, stupidly, and in this Rhea saw a semblance to the black and neon idiot now flailing around helplessly, as if she could win, as if this other actually thought herself worth something.

This swamp would tear her limb from limb, and the voodoo queen would devour the remains.

Teeth met skin in a place unintended but satisfactory; blood dribbled against her fangs as skin gave way and split. Ravynn moved away from her, and it was pleasing to see the sight of the other fleeing from her movements. However, what ruined it was that the black and neon idiot came back, aiming an attack at her hind leg - easily avoided as the serpent queen jumped forward about two feet and twisted, swinging her rump left and away from the jaws of the other. As Rhea went for the right foreleg, the other recoiled, aiming an attack for Rhea's neck. Pitiful, wasn't it? This other wasn't much of a fighter, was she? The dark woman rushed inward as Ravynn's jaws descended upon her, twisting her body so that the others fangs met not neck but the thick skin of her left shoulder. As this occurred, Rhea would twist her neck and seek to seize the others neck in her jaws, and if successful, she would wrench her shoulder from the others jaws and rise up on her hind legs, using the leverage to jerk her entire body backwards and to the left. Simultaneously she would swing her head to the right, hoping to have the other jerked down in front of her and the neck torn and bleeding.

Whether this attack failed or succeeded, Rhea would leap away from the other and regain herself, lightly bleeding shoulder left unattended. After a very short moment, she would rush back in, swinging out in another wide arc to the right of the other being and then coming up from behind, launching her entire body toward the other. She would aim her jaws at the tail of the ugly peon, grabbing it and biting down hard before leaping backwards and to the right, shaking her entire torso and neck back and forth to try and relieve the other female of her filthy, ugly little tail or, at the very least, rip multiple chunks of fur out. Once more regardless of the end result, the Gurua would leap back, eyes watching the other carefully. Pity, she thought to herself even in the heat of battle, I coulda helped dat lil' piece 'o crap. "I'ma givin' yah one las' chance tah quit naow, chere. Quit naow, and mebbe I 'elp yah tah get watcha wan'. Keep fightin', and yah bound to die 'ere." The beast was a merciful creature, and perhaps that was one of her faults - maybe this idiot would sober up from her stupid, drunken state of mind and realize what uses an ally could pose, how Rhea could help her see the light. She had little expectations.

(profile // silokk // bin // #699864)

Gently they stir, gently rise,
the dead are newborn awakening
with ravaged limbs and wet souls
gently they sigh in rapt funeral amazement.
who called these dead to dance?

was it the young woman learning to play the ghost song on her baby grand?
was it the wilderness children? was it the ghost god himself, stuttering,
cheering, chatting blindly?

I called you up to anoint the earth, I called you to
announce sadness falling like burned skin, I called you to wish you well

To glory in self like a new monster
And now I call you to pray

Offline vana.

• Leader
  • Hero
  • XVII.
  • Liked: 7578
  • Likes Given: 544
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 12:16:48 AM »
Both packs challenging for Unclaimed #2 have forfeited, so I announce Tatengarge as the winner.

I'll have your board up shortly.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 12:17:42 AM by Deal with it »