Author Topic: Taramo and Vixy vs Shula and Formell  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Yasha

• Hero
  • Liked: 1557
  • Likes Given: 290
Taramo and Vixy vs Shula and Formell
« on: December 27, 2010, 08:27:41 PM »
This is a fight thread between Taramo and Vixy of Almas Rotas vs Shula and Formell of Ankria over land currently claimed Ankria.

This is a 2 on 2 fight. Each side may bring one supporter and witness to the fight.  This Supporter/Witness are only to watch and are not allowed to enter the fight at any time.

The marshland fight rules apply.  Please make sure you have read over all rules regarding posting requirements on length, spelling and grammar.  Please write your fight posts out as detailed and clear as possible.  At anytime an organizer may lock the thread if a complaint is made that requires the thread to be reread.  Unless an action by a fighter is deemed quite serious each SIDE/TEAM may be asked to make corrections to posts involving vague/hard to understand statements within the post, autos etc.  These are individually determined by one or more organizers.

Each individual has the right to edit their fight post any time within FIVE HOURS from the time they posted it.  Any editing of a post after five hours without the okay of an organizer is automatic loss.

A fight thread automatically ends when one character dies, when a thread has been up and active up to ten weeks, OR when one fighter on either side fails to post within a 10 days of the last RP post.

Special Terms:
Should Almas Rotas lose: One of the challenging members will be enslaved without a fight.

This is a CONSENT fight, meaning individuals may not maim and/or kill without permission, may the best fighter(s) win!

Desmond || Cio || Artiel || Rust || Aspen || Sabal

Offline Taramo, the Selfless

• In memoriam.
  • Master
  • Liked: 10
  • Likes Given: 8
Re: Taramo and Vixy vs Shula and Formell
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 09:16:09 PM »
    Tarmo walked onto the familiar mud and muck. Once again, he played the dangerous game. One will stand, and one will fall today. Taramo was as ready he ever could be. Tarmo stretched his claws and his toes. Loosening his joints, preparing for the fight to come. It was inevitable that it was on its way. Like a storm brewing tin the horizon. The clouds rolled in over Taramo and Vixy. Like the storm that came on the rainy dawn that brought him and his pack together. The rain was their mark almost. Like a sign that their victory was assured. Today mirrored that day the rain was pouring down. The thunder was so loud that it rumbled the ground beneath their paws. Lightning so bright it made the dusk seem like day.

The rain comforted Taramo, calmed his mind, brought happy thoughts to his mind. Like standing over his enemy as Taramo rose over them. It was the greatest feeling ever. Nothing could beat it. It was Nirvana, the top, the peek of life. Taramo looked up at the sky and closed his eyes letting the breeze blow his fur, the rain land on his face."Just like the day we all came together as a pack. This day will mirror it, our victory." It was sure to come, they would be victorious. A Grand Battle was about to unfold in front of them. Taramo had dreamed of this moment for so long. It was going to come true this day. Today Almas Rotas will no longer just be a dream. It will be as real as the ground they were standing on. Their enemies better be ready for the fight of their lives. Taramo lowered his face and looked forward and smirked as he a waited his enemies.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 09:17:32 PM by «Lightsaber Snowflake {Taramo}» »
"If there is one thing I know... family is all you have...
and that, is the one thing worth fighting and dying for."

Played by Skystrike from 11/20/09 -- 02/03/12

Offline Kero

• THE Chibi Goddess
  • Hero
  • "Nightmares are not just when you sleep..."
    • My status
  • Liked: 83
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 09:41:07 PM »
   "Ah, I don't understand it, Formell... challenged right off the bat. We've barely got started and already our empire is being poked and prodded by the sticks of the new and old packs." The Empress's mouth curled downward as eyes lowered and a sigh passed her lips, forcing her head to drop a few centimeters. Ears flickered back, poised in the direction of the larger shadowy figure of the female behind her, trailing at her hocks like a well-trained hound. She may be higher ranked than the other member of the Triangle but Shula considered herself equal to them more than she would let on. "I wish I had the same strength you and Theral have. I don't see why I had to be made the Empress, you two are much better suited for this... high-maintenance job."

Gold eyes landed on the challenger. She took a moment to gaze around the territory that had been picked for their match. The land was becoming more wet and slippery with the droplets of rainwater pouring down from the sky. A few branches here and there from the surrounding trees and a single boulder lay beside a trunk on the Empress's right. Shula turned to her left, giving her comrade a nod in thanks for her help this day then drew her attention to the towering male some few meters before her. If he wanted to start this battle he would need to dash right for them.

"Good luck, challenger. I wish you well in this fight." Shula stated, standing tall and ready, ears folding back to listen for any sound which would give away a hiding foe.

[I have permission from Poker to position Formell in my post]

Offline Formell

• Initiate
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 10:27:43 PM »
"Ah, I don't understand it, Formell... challenged right off the bat. We've barely got started and already our empire is being poked and prodded by the sticks of the new and old packs."

The Silverback mechanically moved behind her leader, head low and yellow eyes ablaze, the Topaz's voice sharp in her mind " The weak like to strike while the Iron is hot, it gives them a sense of...security." the voice came out in a masculine crack, with her head lifted she towered over her leader, but respected her over everyone and everything, she was the final word on all things to Formell. "I wish I had the same strength you and Theral have. I don't see why I had to be made the Empress, you two are much better suited for this... high-maintenance job."
Snorting with her displeasure at the comment, she rolled her huge shoulders as she stretched, the battle would be well, Formell felt good, it would be a victory. "You are the best qualified for the Topaz rank out of us, and if our sister was here she would agree"

Following Shula's gaze her eyes too fell on the challenger, she raked her pink tongue across her white smile, eyes glittering with mischief, he was a small little thing wasnt he? No matter it would be swift, and his eyes would soon belong to the Topaz, his soul would not be mourned by Ankria. Formell heard his dribble, her bristly nature made sure she gave less than a crap, but she still heard the words, she heard his very breath just in case he gave anything away, formell would be ready.

"I will not grace you with such politeness challenger, i hope you croak where you stand" Formell found footing in the soppy mud, mirroring her alphas stance, ears and eyes flicking for the other challenger, Formell would not let Ankria fall before its stand to these babbling fools, she would not loose her home twice...Never again.

Offline Vixy

• Master
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 01:50:55 AM »
Vixy trekked up the winding and slippery path with a disgusted look on her face. With all this mud and marsh all around, you couldn't walk anywhere without getting muddy. Just the thought of how filthy she felt was repulsive, and they had come to fight for this land so they could LIVE here? Well it sure was a change from a side section of a green mountain with a waterfall, to a marsh, but that was for another time, the more pressing matter was getting control of the land.

She was staring at the landscape and her mind began to wander for a while before she snapped back to the present and she noticed she had fallen behind. "Oh, whoops, don't want to miss out on all the action." She began sprinting up the path silently towards where she could faintly pick up Taramo's scent.

She continued for a few more minutes before she saw Taramo and heard two others calling out, one of them sounding as if they were furious at them for just being here, "Uh oh, don't want to have traveled all this way just to let fall behind when it comes to the most important part" She stepped behind a few bushes and wondered if the other two even knew she was here and she thought it would be unfair if she remained unknown so she called out, rather calmly "To the one who spoke first, I wish you the same luck, it's good to know that you have manners, and to the second, why must you immediately treat us as if we have done you a personal wrong? Yes we are here to fight on opposite sides, but that does not mean we have to hate eachother."

((OCC: The players are present, the stage is set, let the games begin, and may the best team win :D ))

I survived the Snowflake
Christmas Name Change 2010

Offline Taramo, the Selfless

• In memoriam.
  • Master
  • Liked: 10
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 02:23:43 AM »
    "I will not grace you with such politeness challenger, i hope you croak where you stand" That was a little harsh. "No you would miss me.""To the one who spoke first, I wish you the same luck, it's good to know that you have manners, and to the second, why must you immediately treat us as if we have done you a personal wrong? Yes we are here to fight on opposite sides, but that does not mean we have to hate each other." Taramo agreed a little, with her statement. Taramo hoped no matter what happened,(unless it was death)that they could get pass their defeat. No matter the stress they were under. Lightning cracked the sky, causing Taramo's eyes to glow a bright lime green for a brief moment. At that moment Taramo was surveying his surroundings. The rock, trees, the river. He saw a crocodile eyes peer from the top of the water, and look directly into his eyes. Then quickly disappear into the water. All these things he saw he could use in this fight. Taramo returned his gaze to his opposition, he stared his target right in the eye of the one called Shula.

Taramo turned his head to Vixy to whisper in her ear. There was no way the could hear what he was saying, they were at least 5 yards away. But still he kept his voice low."Vixy lets not waste too much time here. They don't look like talkers. But we will give them a chance.You take, Formell."Taramo returned his gaze to Shula,his enemy. The "empress" of Ankria, she was getting read to face the Ducis of Almas Rotas. Taramo felt the small streams of water flow between his toes, down hill to the river. He took one step forward, as his paw hit the ground, simultaneously a massive clap of thunder erupted above them causing the ground to shake like an earthquake. He readied his stance that mirrored Shula's, He was ready for what was to come. So incredibly ready.
"If there is one thing I know... family is all you have...
and that, is the one thing worth fighting and dying for."

Played by Skystrike from 11/20/09 -- 02/03/12

Offline Kero

• THE Chibi Goddess
  • Hero
  • "Nightmares are not just when you sleep..."
    • My status
  • Liked: 83
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 07:56:05 PM »
   Golden gaze followed the sound of a female, the second fighter for this male's team, as she called out calmly in response to the Empress's words, thanking the Topaz but reprimanding the Sapphire. Shula stood silent as the opponents plotted their strategy, turning her head slightly to get a glimpse of Formell, presenting a small smile to her friend while at the same time hoping this fight would get on with quickly. They didn't seem ready to talk like Asylum's leader had, Shula noticed as the male took a stance, leering at her. Seems like he would be her opponent.

Despite the growing storm, she was quite alright with the drenching rain. Honestly the Empress loved storms, even the crackle of thunder was as sweet as a lullaby to her. The rumbling sky calmed her, gentled her nerves so she could focus more on the fight than idle thoughts. She was much smaller than him, and weighed less, but that was not going to deter her from giving it all she had.

At the sound of another thunder clap the mixed breed shot forward, toes spread wide to grasp the mud between her toes, keeping her balanced more on the slick surface as she charged, lips peeled apart, pearly fangs at the ready, as soon as she neared striking distance the Empress swivelled and darted to her left, coming around the male's right and reaching out with her paw, attempting to hit his front leg and trip him up while at the same time aim her teeth for the male's shoulder. If he moved away to dodge the attack she would snap forward, attempting to get the male's nape and hold him, trying to push him down into the mud. If he took the bite to his shoulder she would try to bite in deep and hard, dragging her teeth to leave a nasty gash which would take some time to heal.

Offline Formell

• Initiate
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 08:50:51 PM »
The Sapphire saw her foe, words meant nothing now, she shared the look with her Queen, in the stare there was a hint of luck and for the sapphire, alot of confidence. She targeted the smaller female, the short mohawk she usually had extending along her spine as he fur fluffed up, this was going to hopefully be quick, so her pack could start focusing on the important things. As her leader shot forward formell also shot off like a bullet, an intense lion like sound emitting from her throat, her stride was wide and she moved as fast and as large as a locomotive. As she strode forward her paws barely left the ground, lunging at her foes left side she hoped to connect with her entire body, her entire force, and if the female flew backwards she would move with her and attempt to grab her scruff and throw her, hoping she wouldnt land so gracefully.

If the female dodged formell would attempt to round to her back and grab her left back leg in her mouth and crunch down as hard as she could, to cripple the femme for battle. But Formell was determined to get the first attack right and not have to worry about any alternatives, this was her land and she would not give it to these strangers.

Offline Vixy

• Master
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 09:38:29 PM »
"Awwww come on, why do I have to get the one with anger issues? Ahh well, Oh and did you still want to try the little trick you were talking abo..." But she was cut short due to the fact that Formell had already charged with full speed at Vixy with a look of ferocity in her eyes, but instead of backing down out of fear, Vixy smiled excitedly thinking to herself "Well it seems that she is coming all out right from the start, that's good, now I can really see if she would use all this power at the risk of serious injury." She wanted to test something out and she took the first hit without any hesitation and was thrown at a great speed through the crisp air, she coughed a bit at the impact but maintained a level head. She saw Formell running beside her, looking as if she was ready to finish her in one blow and Vixy turned her head slightly in time to see Formell charge her and grab the scruff of her neck to hurl her to the side. Vixy hadn't counted on this and was slammed into a tree and toppled over.

She stoop up and stumbled a little, shaking as much of the mud off of her as she could. She had drastically miscalculated her opponents strength and had payed for it. Her side had already began to swell and she knew this had just become a much harder fight, she wouldn't let anymore free hits be given. Vixy had taken the hit in the first place to see how strong this Formell was and to see if she relied all on her strength or if she had a brain to back it up, it was however, not the outcome Vixy wanted. "Ugh... OK, so you can fight, I guess there wouldn't be any point in taking anymore unnecessary risks now" She looked around for anything she could use against Formell but found nothing, plus she knew the terrain better than she, so it was most likely a waste of time.

She turned and sprinted at full speed towards Formell, kicking up big clumps of mud between her claws. She was out for revenge and she leaped up, aiming to land on top of Formell's head to smash her face into the mud and possibly temporarily blind her with the mud. If she could magage this, she could then leap away off of Formell's head. Should she miss, she would quickly retract and turn to snap at one of Formells front legs to give her a limp. Vixy was probably the lightest of all of them, but she could make up for that with speed and timing. Her goal right now was to crush all the bones in each of Formell's legs, causing her weight to be her downfall, or at least make it to where she couldn't help anymore.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 12:26:53 PM by Kiara :D »

I survived the Snowflake
Christmas Name Change 2010

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• "Remember, whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
  • Hero
  • Marshland's Mommy Organizer
  • Liked: 127
  • Likes Given: 586
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 09:15:28 PM »
Kiara, there's a few problems with your post that you need to fix.

She saw Formell running beside her, looking as if she was ready to finish her in one blow and Vixy turned her head slightly, arching her jaw to where, if Formell continued with her strike, Vixy would risk taking another powerfull hit but at the same time give Formell a deep cut on her face traveling down half her back and, quite possibly, have an eye sliced, either way, now it was her choice.
1. In no possible way that even if you arch your neck and jaws, almost in a clash like fashion, that you could even give a deep cut from the face all the way to half her back. You could possibly go for a counter attack and go for the face features, eyes, muzzle, ect, that would make sense. But what you have in your post just doesn't sound plausable.

Should she stop the attack, Vixy would be thrown up from the hit and she would slide along the muddy surface, leap up to land gently on a tree, and rebound back at Formell with her full speed and gravity working together for a bigger impact, lunging at her side, aiming to slam her entire body weight down on her and slam her into the ground. Should she dodge, she would simply land then leap away from her foe so as to avoid any possible counter attack.
2. "Should she stop the attack" I need to tell you that even if Poker wanted, she can't retract the scruff attack. Since you took the tackle, and her post stating "if the female flew backwards she would move with her and attempt to grab her scruff and throw her, hoping she wouldnt land so gracefully.", that attack is automatically going to happen because it's part 2 of a combo. So the option to retract is backpeddling which isn't allowed. No matter what, that attack does happen.

3. The whole body twist in that post is hard to understand and I question whether it's even plausable. "sliding along the muddy surface, leap up to land gently on a tree?, and rebound back. It's very confusing. It doesn't make sense on how one can land gently on a tree. Do you mean twist around and get up, planing back feet against the trunk and then pushing off? Because if that's what you meant, you need to word it more specifically. Other then that I have no clue what you're trying to do.

With the multiple mistakes presented, I'm going to have to talk to the team. Feel free to edit in the meantime, I'll quote your original post for us to go by, and I will let you know when this thread is ok to continue. Please edit these things for now. This thread is now paused

After discussing it with the team we've decided that due to Kiara's multiple mistakes in one post, and the signs that show that she is inexperienced with fight threads on this forum, we declare Ankria the winner! Kiara, I must ask that you practice fighting in the Training Grounds before trying to fight for land again. Failure to do so, meaning you cannot provide proof the next time you're fighting for land, you will be unable to fight until it's been done. This is not a punishment, this is just so we can avoid fight outcomes like this.

In Regards to the Special Term: I have been told that Taramo would be the one to sacrifice himself to Ankria should they lose, however, I need Taramo himself to PM me and confirm this. If it's not right, please discuss it with the Alpha of Ankria and let me know when an agreement is reached.

If there is any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM a Marshland Organizer
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 09:17:17 PM by Candy Cane Sukars {To Do: 14 RPs; F:7th; I:1st} »