Author Topic: Loath vs Shula  (Read 986 times)

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• "Remember, whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
  • Hero
  • Marshland's Mommy Organizer
  • Liked: 127
  • Likes Given: 586
Loath vs Shula
« on: December 19, 2010, 04:14:39 PM »
This is a fight thread between Loath and Loathe of Asylum vs Shula and Theral of Ankria over land currently claimed Asylum.

This is a 2 on 2 fight. Each side may bring one supporter and witness to the fight.  This Supporter/Witness are only to watch and are not allowed to enter the fight at any time.

The marshland fight rules apply.  Please make sure you have read over all rules regarding posting requirements on length, spelling and grammar.  Please write your fight posts out as detailed and clear as possible.  At anytime an organizer may lock the thread if a complaint is made that requires the thread to be reread.  Unless an action by a fighter is deemed quite serious each SIDE/TEAM may be asked to make corrections to posts involving vague/hard to understand statements within the post, autos etc.  These are individually determined by one or more organizers.

Each individual has the right to edit their fight post any time within FIVE HOURS from the time they posted it.  Any editing of a post after five hours without the okay of an organizer is automatic loss.

A fight thread automatically ends when one character dies, when a thread has been up and active up to ten weeks, OR when one fighter on either side fails to post within a 10 days of the last RP post. 

Special Terms:
Should Asylum lose: Ankria will extend its paws to any Asylum members to join their pack. All members must still seek acceptance though rp.
Should Ankria lose: Asylum will attempt to capture Ankria's challengers. A new thread will be posted whether they will be caught or if they will escape.

This is a NO-CONSENT, meaning individuals may maim and/or kill without permission, may the best fighter(s) win!

For organization purposes, this fight's Ten Week Limit ends on Feb 27th.

Offline Loath

• I rely on strength from power; born from fear
  • Master
  • The GOD
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Loath vs Shula
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 04:15:37 PM »
Awaiting. The land was bare and like the usual he had picked the area that contained no trees or bushes to sneak up behind. It was the open and they had to come and face him and his sister. Whenever his twin would arrive. He was standing, each of his paws touching the dry ground under him and feeling it for any movement. There was none yet and he was standing alone with his own thoughts, his own emotions and the time was standing still to him. Nothing moved out here the wind was silent today and it seemed like a vortex in the middle of the marsh, a place where time wasn't significant at all as it barely seemed to exist.

He didn't close his eyes for any period of time, he was used to people being tricky in fights, he would not allow anyone to sneak up on him, which was why he had picked this certain place. It was impossible. A huge area of nothing. It would be pure fighting and test of skills rather than test of who could sneak the most and who could run the fastest or pull most stunts. If they wanted to be tricky they would have to be it on their own and without any obstacles or helping objects. Loath could be tricky on his own, he could cheat as well, he had done it before, on the edge of cheating and then again not. He had done so without help from nature, even though there was nothing wrong with it he disliked taking it into considerate, it was easier to fight with open cards, even chances. And so this land offered that.

He expected his sister to arrive before anyone else, to stand next to him to earn glory and fame, always next to him, that was exactly where she was supposed to be, and nowhere else, if she would go anywhere else. He would be terrified. But she would never leave him. Never. She would die before leaving him, he would make sure of that, make sure she understood just how much he owned her, because she owned him. That was the true fact of their life, they owned each other because each other of them stood in debt to the other. Owning their life and happiness to each other.

And he would love no one else and expect her to love no other but him. If she ever did, he would KILL whoever she had thrown her love on. Break their neck and cure them for that madness they used to lure his love in, she was not to be touched by others, he wanted her for himself and he would not dare to ask her to do different when it came to him. He was not to be questioned, he was her god.

Like she was his angel.

Now the gears they will fail to turn
As the lights go out
And the sun will be all that burns on our way down
(On our way down)
But right now we have to understand the problem
AND OVERCOME!

So arm yourself
You'll mind your gun
It's time to learn
Accept what's done, and yeah
REPAIR THIS DESTRUCTION!

created and forever loved by Watcher from 2/8/2010 to 10/25/2011.

Offline Kero

• THE Chibi Goddess
  • Hero
  • "Nightmares are not just when you sleep..."
    • My status
  • Liked: 83
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 05:00:34 PM »
   He was there early, standing still as if carved out of white marble. He had picked a desolate area, free of cover and of rocks, a natural battlering. There was nothing to offer any assistance in this fight, pure and simple it fell down to their own skills. Strength, endurance, speed and wit. Bah she hated this. Hated having to resort to violence instead of talking things out like civilized beasts. Everything had to be bloody and messy, disgusting. Lips pursed as she blindly walked towards the waiting figure, finally noticing that he was all alone, just like her. As usual Theral followed at her own leisure but she thought it weird that the white male stood waiting by himself. Also waiting for his ally to pop up? Shula briefly wondered who their other opponent would be as she came to a halt a few meters away, staring at him with blue-grey eyes. No fear, no resentment... just watching.

She needn't bother poising, Shula had no intention of starting the fight without her friend by her side, unless of course he came after her first then she would have no choice but to defend herself. Rest assured she would not be the one to come charging in blindly without the decency to wait a while longer for all the participants to enter the ring. She risked a brisk moment to glance back behind her from whence she came, rolling her eyes over the horizon for the shadowy figure of her ally, ears kept focused on her opponent just incase the sound of his paws betrayed movement and would cause her to immediately look back at him. Whether she saw her friend or not the brown hybrid would turn her gaze back onto the blank male, offering a single flicker of a tailwag.

"I wish you luck. By the smell of this place you must have ruled a long time here with a strong pack. I do not wish any ill will between us what may happen over the course of these events to unfold. If there was any other way I would have inevitably taken it, but it seems like that may not be an option unless you have anything to offer?"

A bit of smalltalk, hopefully to ease her mind a bit of the growing anxiety of the match which would soon begin.

Offline Loath

• Master
  • The GOD
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 06:00:53 PM »
[posting out of order to talk]

His body tensed as the heathen came forward. Only one of them. He watched with his ears raised and close to growling. But he didn't, he decided against it and his lips feel at place once again his eyes aware of her movements for any sudden attack. But like himself she seemed to await her backup before any fighting should start, it would be unfortunate for either of them, they both had much to lose depending on which backup appeared last. No it was too much trouble to go through and too much trouble to actually try, to attempt these kind of mean tricks when they could pull a backfire right up in your face, explode while holding it in your hand or in this case mouth.

"I wish you luck. By the smell of this place you must have ruled a long time here with a strong pack. I do not wish any ill will between us what may happen over the course of these events to unfold. If there was any other way I would have inevitably taken it, but it seems like that may not be an option unless you have anything to offer?" He felt angered. His anger boiled up and he wanted to snap, wanted to attack. And then again he was tempted. His eyes met hers, his ears flickering. Suddenly he was uncertain; suddenly he wasn't aware what a good choice was and what was a bad choice. And especially in this case, this case was so vague and it had been rather odd actually it was a fundamental thing to fight but the terms were odd. Uneven and now he had the chance to correct that.

Perhaps. My land is rather big after all." The hint was obvious. We split it. But obviously they were both losing and winning on this. Loath took a step forward and drew a line in the sand, his eyes sharply watching her. "Lets talk business. What can your pack offer mine?" It had never in his life occurred to him that negotiating was a way of going around things, and it still didn't. But now when thinking it over what exact value did that piece of land actually have? None. It was land to press more people into, and that he could gather somewhere else, actually he didn't wish to think of that for what more people could he want? There was a thought though.

"I have over 30 people under my command to offer your service, I have my own fighting skills, which is a shame you do not get to see as the circumstances appears." A glittering smile, a hint of sarcasm. Real pity. Maybe she would reject and that would be it and the fight would continue. Maybe not. "I will take the highland but it will be able for use for you and your members whenever flood comes and goes. If. You offer me living flesh." people. He wanted members, people, prisoners, slaves whatever term they used for it, he wanted them. As many as they could offer. This was where his greed really was hidden and not over some island.

As the lights go out
(On our way down)
AND OVERCOME!

So arm yourself
You'll mind your gun
It's time to learn
REPAIR THIS DESTRUCTION!

Offline Kero

• THE Chibi Goddess
  • Hero
  • "Nightmares are not just when you sleep..."
    • My status
  • Liked: 83
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 06:43:35 PM »
   Negotiations... now here is something she could work with. Gaze followed as the white male stepped forward and drew a line in the dirt, stating about 'talking business'. Certainly not one to beat around the bush, was he? He offered to split the territory, to help in the event of a fight and should nature bring in the waters, he also offered shelter on the higher ground. It seemed rather generous until he mentioned the last bit. He wanted tribute for his services in exchange. Tribute in the form of fresh meat... new members. That in itself seemed like a low blow. Was the offer good enough to take or not?

Shula plopped her backside on the ground, eyes drawn to the floor and, using her claws in the sand, tallied the weight of what was being put on the scales. Souls for land and a possible treaty. It was a pretty good deal... for the short term. Shame Theral was not here to offer her any advice for this, leaving the soon-to-be alpha to fend for herself.

"I can offer you a head for every fourth prisoner we bring in. Though I don't fancy the thought of 'owing' your pack indefinately. Once we reach an agreed number of heads our truce will end, and we will keep to our own lands, not to bother one another unless absolutely neccessary. Name your price for 'living flesh' then." The female stood up again, puffing her chest out to make it appear as if she was standing firm with this choice. Obviously she would not want to owe this pack more than what was neccessary. If a few heads were needed then she could pay for it, for now. But like hell she was going to pay a tribute for years to come.

Offline Loath

• Master
  • The GOD
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2010, 07:05:40 AM »
Loath had another idea for his life and pack in the marsh, and for that idea he did not need squares after squares for this and it was convenient for him that this pack would take prisoners after all, this was certainly for the better for him and this pack could get started with land after all, what did either of them have to lose? In the general view Asylum had most to loose, but not enough in the counter side of what they could win. He sat down finally and listened to her suggestion that this debt wouldn't last forever. Reasonable and in the end both packs would leave each other alone when it came to challenges. Good enough as well. Give her a number now.

"Ten." A high price maybe? But ten was what he wanted, she could disagree, she could try coming up with a better solution maybe? It would have to be good though other wise Loath wasn't likely to agree upon it. Ten inmates was a certain way to keep business going for him, and if it would take long that was all her problem for not capturing enough and only turning in every fourth of them. But Loath was not planning to stay forever after all, at one point he wouldn't have to care about this at all.

Besides above his new territory was a piece of land that others may be able to take their hands off, hm? He licked his maw as this was the last piece of negotiating. If she agreed to ten people they could leave together as sudden partners, a weird end of the story. Did he want to get ridden of these heathens? Yes. Yes he loathed them, but they offered something valuable now, and the share of acknowledgement to this was good enough for him to have them around and nearby his territory, it was good enough to have them walk upon earth after all.

It was convenient after all, and that he could live with.

As the lights go out
(On our way down)
AND OVERCOME!

So arm yourself
You'll mind your gun
It's time to learn
REPAIR THIS DESTRUCTION!

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• "Remember, whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
  • Hero
  • Marshland's Mommy Organizer
  • Liked: 127
  • Likes Given: 586
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 03:48:05 PM »
Due to an agreement made IC and OOC, I declare Ankria the winner of the 46 sq mi island that belonged to Asylum. However, I want people to keep in mind that I strongly encourage anyone who settles on an agreement to do so in the Challenge thread and not the Fight thread. With that said, please provide me with the name of your board as well as the name of the Alpha account you're using and I will have your board up as soon as possible. Since this challenge did not result in a fight, no Grace Period will be rewarded for either side. Congradulations!

Also, if you require any sub-boards then read this thread, follow the instructions, and I will provide that for you as well.