Author Topic: From the Ashes comes... (CHALLENGE)  (Read 835 times)

Offline Dark Snowflake

• To the world, you may be just another girl, but baby, to me you are the world~
  • Hero
  • Married to Raining <3
    • My Deviant
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0
From the Ashes comes... (CHALLENGE)
« on: September 17, 2010, 12:30:46 PM »
((Kero))

((Kidutesu has come to challenge you! XD We will be challenging for the 46 sq mile southernmost island of Massacro. If you need a marked map reference we can provide it upon request.))

The plan was set in motion. They had both travelled to seperate lands, finding a few members who appeared to be interested in their ideals, well who wouldn't be if they wanted to find happiness within their lives? Dark paws kissed the ground as the golden-backed young king sprang forward, icy eyes glancing around the massive island, his long shadow cast by the setting sun. He didn't see any enemies, but they were here. They had past the borders, well he had at least, he couldn't be sure if Daeh would follow him into enemy territory, and were looking to make this island theirs for the revival of Rominthea, the new and improved Kidutesu pack.

His gaze went from west to east and the south and north, surprised that no one had yet noticed the foreign smell of intruders upon their lands. Well, their loss was his gain, and he had the initiative anyways. Looking back to see if Daeh was at all following, he flicked his tail impatiently and grumbled, a little too excited to get the show on the road.

"Leaders of this land, we challenge you! Our will and strength will prove our worth to return our noble legacy. Fight now, or are you too scared?" He spoke with a mild harshness in his voice in the common tongue, smirking as he still didn't see anyone coming to face him yet. Typical, they were probably shaking in their little dens.

"Daeh, nahvinlei! Hakk xue nyex ceteum, cilet dovdishmec diipai!" He turned and called back to his partner, a wide grin upon his maw like the cocky bastard he was.
I think Krimson would die if she had half a dozen puppies.
Temujin would be thrilled wearing -->8D that face everyday he had to look at them xD

Character Bin
DeviantArt
Massacro Designs
Realm's Designs

I survived the Snowflake Christmas
Name Change 2010

Moved On

Offline Dark Snowflake

• To the world, you may be just another girl, but baby, to me you are the world~
  • Hero
  • Married to Raining <3
    • My Deviant
Re: From the Ashes comes... (CHALLENGE)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 12:31:05 PM »
((Daehvikte))

Daehvikte
She Who Knows Much

Daeh watched her comrade charge up into the land of Massacro, it was a pity they would be fighting over land from a pack that had existed since the time of Rominthea, and still to this day existed.  That spoke volumes to the future Ketexa, but Dehx and herself had to do what they must.  They knew from observation that Massacro was a vast nation, rumor said the queen was a violent beast  the colors of fire under a black sky.  The former scholar had never set eyes upon Massacro's alpha, but she expected great things from those of Massacro.

"Leaders of this land, we challenge you! Our will and strength will prove our worth to return our noble legacy. Fight now, or are you too scared?"

Daehvikte's brows rose at Dehx's enthusiasm for violence and simply shook her head at him slightly, not speaking a word.  She was slower then he was, because she chose to be.  Her movements were graceful and calm, she was a beautiful middle aged wolf with long flowing blue and black hair.  Her own pelt was different shades of icy blue that looked as calming as her expression and posture.

"Daeh, nahvinlei! Hakk xue nyex ceteum, cilet dovdishmec diipai!"

"Dehx..." she said it so subtly as she walked gracefully to his left side, a foot of space between her and him.  "Xuvoh shuxcel zi milev rinxnee'ii... xuvoh xue nyex xlin trevik zelxem..."  She spoke to him friendly, she was not scolding him as it was not her right to do so, he was her equal after all.  "Yuv ikeh xue ai spexerehlin... rok'vin?"  She tilted her head at him, her words so smooth and delicate off her moist tongue.  She gave him a sweet smile and a nudge with her nose before she turned to face the vast piece of marsh that belonged to those of Massacro...

"I am Daehvikte, Future Queen of the future pack Kidutesu.  And I apologize for our intrusion!" Her voice was bold and strong, she was careful with her tone, her choice of words as it wasn't their land yet.  "My comrade and I have come to challenge you!"  She let the wind carry her voice to the ears of those who'd want to hear what she had to say.  "So come, great leader and her followers so that we may speak civilly over what should be done about the matter!"  She stopped then and stood, alert but not afraid, waiting for their ears to catch her words and come.  They wouldn't be pleased, she knew no one was pleased when some strangers came and attempted to take away your home... but her and Dehx they'd do what they had to do.
Temujin would be thrilled wearing -->8D that face everyday he had to look at them xD

Character Bin
DeviantArt
Massacro Designs
Realm's Designs

Name Change 2010

Moved On

Offline Dark Snowflake

• Hero
  • Married to Raining <3
    • My Deviant
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 12:31:17 PM »
((Arithmetic))

Unlike the others who had gathered, Arithmetic did not expect great things from Massacro.  Truth be told, she expected about as much as a barnacle on the side of a traveling boat worried about marine navigation.  The she-wolf was along for the ride, with her greatest motivation being the ability to follow the gold and black wolf around -- so why waste time fretting or lathering into an excitement when there was no reason for it? If she needed to join in the melee, that would be simple enough.  October moon-orange eyes cut in the direction of the strange she-wolf, accompanied by a wrinkle of lip even as the interaction between the other two remained fairly innocuous; a surprisingly guttural snarl rumbled in the viper's throat, reverberating in a direction that might fool others into believing that the expression was meant for the challenged pack instead.

Hopefully that foreign she-wolf would be smart enough to keep her grubby pelt away from Arithmetic's intended possession.  The she-wolf wasn't always the nicest, to be fully honest, nor the most fair, nor did she care.  in the end, it worked out how she wanted it.

Ambling onto the scene, a feral smile and lolling tongue was offered to whatever opposition came.  And allies, and the inanimate material around them, and anything that cared to see it.  The eyes were a hundred miles away and brain churning in deductive thought.  I could ramble about what thought that was, exactly, but this is a roleplay post, not a novel, and frankly, nobody cares -- let's get on the road and see it in action instead, hm?

Character Bin
DeviantArt
Massacro Designs
Realm's Designs

Name Change 2010

Moved On

Offline Dark Snowflake

• Hero
  • Married to Raining <3
    • My Deviant
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 12:31:42 PM »
((Mangudai))

No. No. This was not going to happen! It had been much too long ago Mangudai had fought alongside Flamedeath to destroy the challenges of other packs. One loss had been more than enough incentive to get the old male moving the minute he heard a strange howl. Upon being accepted back into the fold Mangudai had promised one thing to himself; no one would ever catch him unaware again.

Another fool trying to pit it's luck against Massacro's strength. The greying male slunk toward the calling bunch, a little confused by the nonsense one spoke. Mangudai's body stayed low to the ground even when he was sure they could see him - not in submission, but in a readiness to spring. For once he was quiet. Ice cold eyes took in the three newcomers, all carrying themselves with an arrogance that showed that they could either fight well or at least believed they could. These were dangerous then - they did not scream of an unwillingness to be hurt as many of the younger challengers did.

It was not his place to run off strangers before his alphas showed themselves.

"So come, great leader and her followers so that we may speak civilly over what should be done about the matter!" The purple one spoke in the way a seductress did when they disguised themselves as wanting something 'for the good of both'. Liars. Those who really listened beyond pretty words could hear the pure want in their voices. They cared nothing for the ones they longed to devour to finally get whatever it was they wanted so badly. Even with his orders to wait Mangudai could not keep the quip from escaping.

"Funny how the polite ones always want to fight us." 

Character Bin
DeviantArt
Massacro Designs
Realm's Designs

Name Change 2010

Moved On

Offline Dark Snowflake

• Hero
  • Married to Raining <3
    • My Deviant
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 12:32:19 PM »
((Flamedeath))

"Leaders of this land, we challenge you! Our will and strength will prove our worth to return our noble legacy. Fight now, or are you too scared?"

The male had been enjoying a nice relaxed chat with his adopted crocodilian daughter, they had alot to talk about whether it was about business as Shadowscale was one of the two rulers of the waters of Massacro or, merely a chat that had a habit of wandering to them talking about old times when his daughter had been a mere hatchling. When the challenge echoed through the air and the words full registered the brute merely yawned which caused the she crocodile to chuckle "Well that basically ruins our chat now doesn't it father? I guess we will have to talk later" she stated as she rose on her stubby legs, he watched as she made her way to the water's edge but she stopped before disappearing in the water "Have fun." with that his scaly daughter was suddenly gone. Chuckling the brute then rose to his own feet and started making his way towards the challenger and the 'comrades' of the challenger.

There always seemed to be some wanna been out there, so up start that wanted to challenge a large, powerful pack to prove themselves, brave yet foolish because unlike those around Massacro, Massacro had certain rules when it came to challengers. Hopefully since they had enough balls to challenge the bloodshed pack then hopefully could deal with it.

Many in the past however couldn't.

"I am Daehvikte, Future Queen of the future pack Kidutesu.  And I apologize for our intrusion!  My comrade and I have come to challenge you!  So come, great leader and her followers so that we may speak civilly over what should be done about the matter!"

Flamedeath snorted loudly, he was use to all types of challengers and all the words they could possibly spew but, he was getting quite sick of the challengers commonly believing that Massacro only had one alpha. Though Darkrage had been alpha longer, he was still as much alpha as Darkrage. Both did their own thing, he patrolled and often accepted new recruits while overseeing the crocodiles while his partner recruited, conquered and make sure everyone was keeping in line. Both alphas would snap at any who stepped out of line however, Flamedeath often gave anyone the chance to redeem themselves and Darkrage was just as capable taking their head off as giving them a second chance herself.

As twisted as he was, he believe still believe in second chances since life had thrown one his way. Though if they screwed that up they were basically as good as demoted or, killed since he did not believe in third chances.

His chuckle or any content state has long since ceased when he finally arrived on scene, yes he had taken his sweet time but, then again the challengers could sit there and rot for all he cared. As soon as you challenger Massacro, you where automatically an enemy and most cases an enemy for life. He had bad blood with all challengers, maybe that had started when Massacro had lost its original land but some fluke but, more than he had felt this way since a challenger had attempted to take is daughters life when she had been a mere hatchling. All that was known was as soon as you challenged you became scum.

"Funny how the polite ones always want to fight us."

His red eyes started silently at challengers before him then at Mangudai  for a few moment looking like the very alpha he was. After those moments passed he spoke up "If you where at all apologetic you would never have challenged us. I suggest that you also learn the basic facts of the pack you challenge such as a pack having two alphas instead of merely one' he snarled "let me introduce myself, I am Flamedeath one of the two alphas of Massacro!" they wanted to speak civilly then they should get their facts straight and not offend a leader of the pack they where challenging.

Character Bin
DeviantArt
Massacro Designs
Realm's Designs

Name Change 2010

Moved On

Offline Dark Snowflake

• Hero
  • Married to Raining <3
    • My Deviant
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 12:32:33 PM »
((Darkrage))

The day was ending, light giving way to darkness as the slumbering beast stirred, grumbling as the last bight streams of light entered her eyes. Up above the sky seemed to be painted in water colors of blues, purples and most importantly reds all running together in intricate paters. It was now that the insects began sings and calling for mates as the frogs croaked and screeched in and amongst the trees and lily pads. Acidic eyes shot open while black lips pulled back contorting the face in a great yawn. The body moved slowly into a standing position before shaking the dust and few flakes of dried blood from her pelt, she needed a bath but at the moment she didn't care. Legs stretched one by one before the mass of aggression lumbered out of her hole and into the realm of the living...or dead. The fresh evening air slightly stung her nose as her body slowly came to life, eyes darting this way and that before large paws took her steadily to the waters edge for a quick drink.

Thus was the start of a typical night, an average 'day' in the life of the Massacro alpha...unamusing. Mind wandered vaguely if now was a good time to seek our her partner for a chat and a bit of R and R or if she was more in the mood to 'feast' which would take her away from home for a time. Eyes turned to the east as she gazed upon what was once hers, once the homelands of her great pack, a snap of jaws and a bristling of fur told that the time was nearing...soon she would be going home.

Toxic eyes rolled as the words echoed across her lands, dumbass. Muscles stretched now and relaxed, the mind flashed blood covered grounds in her mind as the lust slowly crept up on her. Dull red tongue flicked out to graze across blood caked lips and stained teeth as a sadistic smirk lite up her demented demeanor. Yes, this was a much better way to start her day, a nice breakfast of wolf meat followed by a heaping helping of crimson liquids. Hackles raise followed by head and tail as thick muscles bunched and released propelling her toward her next meal.

"I am Daehvikte, Future Queen of the future pack Kidutesu. And I apologize for our intrusion!"

Well now that was different. Head cocked just slightly to the right as the she beast slowed her pace, curiosity getting the best of her, after all it was not everyday that a challenger went about things this way. Dark mind mulled over the best way to deal with this new turn of events and eventually decided upon the most decent responce...to wait and see what else would happen. At this point she traveled in a light run, almost a trot toward the arrogant male and polite she wolf, lust for blood wanting badly to take over rationality.

"My comrade and I have come to challenge you!"
"So come, great leader and her followers so that we may speak civilly over what should be done about the matter!"

Well no crap, it's not like that hasn't been said and assumed by now, once more eyes rolled at this ingenious repsonce. Then again the second part peaked at her ego while knowing that Flamedeath would get hurt over it causing her to chuckle ever so slightly. If the 'future' alphess wished to speak 'civilly' about it then who was she deny her. From here she slowed to a trot till the sight of her partner and friend reached her.

"If you where at all apologetic you would never have challenged us. I suggest that you also learn the basic facts of the pack you challenge such as a pack having two alphas instead of merely one'  "let me introduce myself, I am Flamedeath one of the two alphas of Massacro!"

As the usual the alpha came to the group in true alpha stance, hackles raise and the fires of hell burning within her eyes. Body brushed lightly against Flamedeath in a comforting manner while jaws opened and hoped to lightly clamp down on the top of his muzzle. She wondered vaguely if he would actually get hurt by her show of dominance toward him, a very small part of her meant it while the majority just wanted to get him riled up. "Calm down brother, no need to go horse." Bring green orbs held her humor as a cocky smile graced her maw all in attempt to fluster him farther.

She moved closer to them now, stopping at Mangudai as she did. Body brushed close to him in a far more gentle way telling him not to worry for she would never again let someone hurt him again. Eyes grew cold as ice while burning with hatred as she glared at the intruding male, lips pulling up as she did so. "Scared of what, I see nothing but a sniveling pup.....and a true lady." Voice was cold and harsh as she spoke revealing none of her gender. "So how bout you shut up now and let the alphas talk."

Attention turned off of him at once, blowing off any responce and showing a complete lack of respect for the male. A lite bow was given to the bright pelted female was demeanor changed, eyes lightened and body was a bit more relaxed. "What was it that you wished to speak to me about M'lady?" Voice as calmer, less harsh and smooth.

Character Bin
DeviantArt
Massacro Designs
Realm's Designs

Name Change 2010

Moved On

Offline Dark Snowflake

• Hero
  • Married to Raining <3
    • My Deviant
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 12:32:49 PM »
((Darktouch))

He had not been at his alpha's side at the particular moment when the challengers arrived at their borders, for even the hard-headed Beign could eventually learn to balance work time with free time. But he would drop everything in a dime to greet those opposers with Flamedeath.

Too bad he would be running from the opposite side of the territory this time.

A slight growl and the brute was off. He headed in the most direct route toward the intruders, large paws beating the earth quickly and rhythmically. He was a tall one standing at four feet at the shoulder, and he certainly was one of the brawniest creatures one might lay eyes upon, but he wasn't like a mountain in all respects. He could still pick up the speed when needed, hence the long limbs that now carried him to the place in which he could now hear more voices stemming from.

"If you where at all apologetic you would never have challenged us. I suggest that you also learn the basic facts of the pack you challenge such as a pack having two alphas instead of merely one. Let me introduce myself, I am Flamedeath one of the two alphas of Massacro!"

Beign slowed slightly as the group became visible, and then he stuck to the shadows of the underbrush, jogging. The Agana Havard watched with narrowed eyes, sizing up his new-found enemies. He noted that Mangudai was also already present. The two hadn't gotten along too well in the past, but now was no time for a divided front. They had a common foe and would come together as such, Beign was sure.

"Calm down brother; no need to go hoarse."

And here was the leading alphess herself, Darkrage. Beign now sat in the shadows, watching the group, fur prickling and head high in defiance of those who now came thinking they were the ones in charge.

"Scared of what? I see nothing but a sniveling pup...and a true lady. So how 'bout you shut up now and let the alphas talk."

Beign might have laughed had this not been a most serious matter. Instead he watched with semi-amusement as Darkrage turned to the opposing female, giving a very light bow, voice turning somewhat softer, more respectful.

"What was it that you wished to speak to me about M'lady?"

Character Bin
DeviantArt
Massacro Designs
Realm's Designs

Name Change 2010

Moved On