Author Topic: Loath vs Fuka  (Read 2383 times)

Offline Dekah

• Apprentice
  • The Forum Slaver
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Loath vs Fuka
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 08:21:17 PM »
(Please let me know if there are any mistakes in this post, I'm thinking way outside the box with this one. I've also numbered my attacks to prevent any confusion.)

Finally, thought Fuka when his fangs bit into his neck. His attack did hit, but the wolf did not fall, he stayed on his four legs. Fuka grip was not strong enough to hold the white demon but he did manage to take a small bite out of him. He had then been able to mount onto the back of the wolf, his maw was open and he was about to bite down into his tail.

Suddenly the white monster had bucked out his hind legs,causing the his rear to be shoved at Fuka's gaping maw. The gray wolf felt the kick make contact in lower part of his chest, but his fur was thick there. Though the attack did strike and puncture his flesh, it barely bleed and was a small price to pay for what would be done next.

He did not let go of Loath and refused to be knocked off.He had his forelegs wrapped into the wedge of where Loath's hip and his hind leg met and kept his limbs wrapped tightly around him.

1.The wolf's kick sent his rear straight into Fuka's mouth and the King took the advantage and attempted to bite down into the base of the tail like he had tried before,should he succeed he would shake his head violently, digging his fangs into the spin and hold on tightly. If Fuka's fangs managed to get into him, then he would simply hold on and be dragged along with the white wolf. Pretty much everything he did should end with Fuka still being tightly latched onto his rear, until the king finally managed to break his tail at the base.
(this is an attempt to Stop Loath's second attack)

Should this all fail the white wolf would be able to perform his second attack. The kick he had directed to Fuka did not phase him since it didn't do much damage other than a deep scratch or two. Loath's second attack were he tried to strike Fuka's neck, Fuka would not dodge, instead he would counter it.

2.He would lunge at the wolf, shift himself slightly to Loath's left and attempt to close his maw around the top white wolf's muzzle and snap it in two. Should this fail Loath managed to dodge it Fuka would be exposed to Loath's third attack.

3.Fuka dodged, dropping to the ground so Loath's teeth where striking thin air and Fuka would be beneath his throat. From there Fuka would counter in an attempt to grab Loath's throat from below and he would try to rip open his jugular.

don't even try to escape..
I've seen you and now your mine

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• "Remember, whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
  • Hero
  • Marshland's Mommy Organizer
  • Liked: 127
  • Likes Given: 586
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 03:28:32 PM »
This Fight Is Paused Due To Some Concerns I've Found

Offline vana.

• Leader
  • Hero
  • XVII.
  • Liked: 7578
  • Likes Given: 544
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 11:41:37 PM »
It has been decided by the Marshland team that Turokien is disqualified due to multiple godmoding issues and Asylum is the winner. Congrats.

Any questions or concerns can be sent via PM to any Marshland Organizer. Thank you.