Author Topic: Rafael vs Crimse  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• "Remember, whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
  • Hero
  • Marshland's Mommy Organizer
  • Liked: 127
  • Likes Given: 586
Rafael vs Crimse
« on: December 11, 2010, 12:46:41 AM »
This is a fight thread between Rafael of Errez vs Crimse of Pergale over land currently claimed Errez.

This is a 1 on 1 fight. Each side may bring one supporter and witness to the fight.  This Supporter/Witness are only to watch and are not allowed to enter the fight at any time.

The marshland fight rules apply.  Please make sure you have read over all rules regarding posting requirements on length, spelling and grammar.  Please write your fight posts out as detailed and clear as possible.  At anytime an organizer may lock the thread if a complaint is made that requires the thread to be reread.  Unless an action by a fighter is deemed quite serious each SIDE/TEAM may be asked to make corrections to posts involving vague/hard to understand statements within the post, autos etc.  These are individually determined by one or more organizers.

Each individual has the right to edit their fight post any time within FIVE HOURS from the time they posted it.  Any editing of a post after five hours without the okay of an organizer is automatic loss.

A fight thread automatically ends when one character dies, when a thread has been up and active up to ten weeks, OR when one fighter on either side fails to post within a 10 days of the last RP post.  

Special Terms:
-It's possible Crimse might be kept prisoner if he loses.

This is a CONSENT, meaning individuals may not maim and/or kill without permission, may the best fighter(s) win!

For organization purposes, this fight's Ten Week Limit ends on Feb 18th.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 04:15:49 PM by Candy Cane Sukars {To Do: 9 RPs; F:24; H&J:23} »

crimse

Re: Rafael vs Crimse
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 10:14:52 PM »
Pain raced through his body, but it wasn't physical pain at all. It was a type of pain that he could not attribute to anything, a special feeling that angered him to his very core. Underneath his cool lurked a beast and a real demon, there was something buried far within his soul that caused him to go forth and to harm others and hinder parts of their lives. He enjoyed it, seeing them suffer and fiddle about, and he wanted to crush them all underneath his might and his weight - this primal feeling, this loathing of it all. He felt it deep within his core, and it was this exact feeling that he channeled and smoothed underneath his paws, wetting them so.

It was this feeling that he feared sometimes, and lulled himself to bed at night whispering soft nothings to it, letting it know that everything would be ok. He locked it away, padded it behind a steal glass cage, ready to toss and burn it, only so that a few remnants could seek out on days that he didn't make sure to fill the bloodlust. In essence, it was what powered that very feeling, it was what caused him to strive so much and to hunger a hunger so deep within his bones. He made his mountain, and he stood upon it a king.

Those things he would toy with in the past - lives as it were. Those were what he needed now, a Kingdom is what he wanted to stand on. Carefully he had been plotting it. A solid two years, and a time's away suffering the intolerable hell that was Lykopis taught and honed him to his skills. Living amongst Intrepid's liking in a place he once dubbed Tentousama and following her lead - wanting only the best and striving for that for her, only to lose sight and touch of her after it collapsed and fell. He was angered, he was bitter. He was getting sick and tired of his old life, and he needed new life. New life to lead. New life to mold underneath his paws. And those that followed, possibly those that cared for him, however he commanded them to do so. If he needed them to listen to his sob? Then the would.

Here stood another pack, he had looked over and thought looked like an easier prey out of them all. There were at least two, thriving and with life - they would not do. Not at all. If he aimed at them, they had enough to attack and maim him right back. He would aim for something smaller, but with a land mass that was worth it, at least for his foundation to start out on. Then, there would come the lives to stand before him.

If he could unleash the beast right now and here, it would aim for the life line of blood, and it would tear and maim. He would take what he could - life itself, if it called for that. Blood at least, if that was his bare minimum. He would see to it that this wolf gave him what he needed, that he was able to chase it off of his future-to-own land. He didn't really give a rat's ass, but he never aimed to make those with homes, homeless. That had never been apart of his game, and he learned from cold and hard experience what wasn't originally apart of his game ended up being something he would regret. If Nachtschrei's tale had any place to speak.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 06:16:59 PM by Crimse »

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• Hero
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 06:23:50 PM »
[Sorry to butt in Crimse, but you cannot assume your opponents position when said character has not made an entrance yet. The reason I'm bringing this up is because if Rafael chose to do an ambush or a head on attack, it will only be determined by the next post. Until said person posts, you have no indication as to where the character is. Please edit your post accordingly]

[Took away the attack part. Didn't know if it was kinda mute/pointless not to attack in the first post or not, sooo..]

[Even looking him in the eyes and speaking to him is assuming position. You can have Crimse say that to himself but Rafael has yet to post and therefore he is not present.]

[Ok...since I think Rafael? Was leading him to where they usually battle I would think he would be following/therefore know where the wolf is but ok. I'll edit shortly, just give me time.]

All edited. I probably should have let Rafael posted first like I thought of doing lol since mainly he was leading Crimse to the spot. Was even gunna include ooc if Rafael wanted to be first he could be butt eh, I itched to go ahead and polish out a post. x]

[If that was the case then I would've allowed it if Pride gave permission for you to assume her characters position OOC. Otherwise there's not much I can do. Thanks for the swift edit though, this fight may continue]

pride

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 08:15:19 AM »
[OOC]Might Be Slow[/OOC]

raphael

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 06:30:58 PM »
So here they were. Someone had done what Rafael had anticipated all along, and come to try and take what was Errez's. Then again, this land was no more Errez's land than it was the next guy's - at least, that was Rafael's opinion. What truly belonged to them lay outside these swampy marshlands, where the air did not stink of mud and moss and filth, where it was untainted by the scents of so many packs striving to make a living for themselves, to mold their place into this world. What belonged to them had been stolen from them, burned to the ground, and they had been chased from it unceremoniously. They would get it back. But for now, they had to defend their little corner of this retched earth.

Rafael entered the scene prepared for battle. Hackles bristled, tail lifted, head lowered to protect neck. He approached the other, and then came to a stop about ten feet away, sizing him up. They were almost exactly the same size, and would likely be an even match for each other. So Raf would have to rely not on brawn, nor on speed, but on brains and cleverness, to win this fight. Neither really had the advantage over the other.

"Last chance. Back down now, and I will allow you to leave our lands unscathed. Fight me, and you will not escape so easily." An oddly serious warning from Raf, who was normally a lot calmer and un-aggressive. But these were his lands, and it was his turn to prove to his pack that he too could defend them.

crimse

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 04:21:47 AM »
Neon red eyes of a true monster fluttered to the ground, as he stood there. A body taut of muscle, and easily formed for the fight after too many combats up-close and face-to-face, instead of his old, flighty and skinny form that he had once had. Now he was a true fighter, a warrior amongst himself, always finding some new toy that seemed not to understand the rules of 'toy'. He growled lowly, too inaudible to have picked up unless you were right against him, face-to-face, as he thought for a moment to himself...what to do?

The wind rustled around them, a breeze to lick quietly across the land. What was it saying? A victory or a lose for him in the end, and what did it mean? He snorted, his eyes flickered up at the other one. For a moment, he was ready to lose himself to pure and unexplainable hatred at this other wolf - then he actually thought about it. No, he would pity the fool itself. It held real feelings for him and there was more cause and justification for pitying for this was an Alpha and a respectable member of an established pack, about to lose the only home he had ever known - what an absolute pity, really. He laughed a little, and even more so as the other one spoke. And the voice, it spoke utter nonsense.

""Last chance. Back down now, and I will allow you to leave our lands unscathed. Fight me, and you will not escape so easily." It stated, as if Crimse needed a back-out cue. Him, the powerful and basically invincible Crimse needed nothing - this wolf only needed to stay on his toes and guard. He would go down - when was just the question now as he shot him a look, laughter erupting through his jaws. Enough of an answer, surely, but he would speak too - respond to the other beast in case the person was of brains small enough not to have guessed his choice in the end. He would, inevitably, end up just attacking and fighting for the land, a brawl to the nitty-gritty level to see who would own this chunk of land and who would walk away with nothing to gain for the experience. He shook his head.

"No." He stated, and his eyes grew very serious, more cold. The laughter stopped immediately as he held the gaze upon the other, locked on his target's exact location and where he would soon aim for. "Undoubtedly we will both come out of it scathed." He spoke - only the truth. He didn't think the other would not land a mark on his body, somewhere. He only and very naturally assumed that this would end up being the case - only he would have the scars as a testament to his victory, not as a testament of a loss. He shook his head quickly, as his stance grew unbearably still. Then, as if collecting his thoughts still, he finished. "I will not need to escape - I will simply win." He finished, as simple as that. Nothing more needed to be said.

Then, he glanced to the right of the beast, and then to the left. He raised his eyebrows a little, nodded. And looked to him. "Can we start this already?" If the other would give a simple answer, he would take the first thing that was spoken, and off he would rush! Feet to make contact with the earthen floor. A click for him, he would kick off of the ground as a running start after the other one, mouth clamped shut for now and teeth lying in wait. If he could get close enough, his jaws would swing open and snap at the first piece of flesh that he could get a hold of - actually having his heart and eyes set right near the base of the neck, where the front leg was located at. If he could clamp onto that, then it would be set - and an easy enough move to start with (probably one that's easy to dodge too, he also thought).

Regardless if the other did simply...move out of the way, he would turn to chase after the way he took to. If he charged back, he would aim for a 'meet in the middle' scenario. Where he might snap and what he might land his actual canines upon all would kind of depend on how the match went. He took his first swing, now to see how the other would respond.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 04:22:08 AM by Crimse »

Offline Sukara (2 RPs)

• Hero
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 09:01:17 PM »
Since Rafael failed to post within the 10 days of the last RP post, I declare Pergale the winner. Please provide me with the name of your board as well as the name of the Alpha account you're using and I will have your board up as soon as possible, only then will your Grace Period start. Congradulations!

Also, if you require any sub-boards then read this thread, follow the instructions, and I will provide that for you as well.

If there's any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM a Marshland Organizer