Author Topic: One More Step [Return/Acceptance]  (Read 222 times)

Offline Apocolips Replymaster

• Quick Reply McType
  • Hero
  • Liked: 11
  • Likes Given: 2
One More Step [Return/Acceptance]
« on: September 13, 2017, 05:49:13 PM »
[OOC: I have already talked to the alpha’s about Liulfr coming back and we have come up with a plausible story. If you have any questions please come and talk to me about it.]

One. More. Step.

That had been the battled scarred dire’s one mantra since he had finally escaped the slavers who had held him prisoner. He remembered taking a hit to the throat, a savage one, before being drug off by thieves. He had tried to defend Elias from assassins and he had most likely failed. He did not want to dwell on that, as he suffered for that failure. He had been dragged away and sold off as a slave, eventually becoming a gladiator. His body was stronger, bulkier than it had been. He still limped, but it was barely noticeable now with his whole body in pain. He was torn bloody and beaten, but the strength he had to move came from deep within him. Because of her.

Moons… he thought as he practically dragged himself towards the Inarian border. The sights he was seeing now becoming more familiar to him. He knew that in the years that he had been gone, that the red beauty that he had loved had probably moved on. Found someone else to love and care for. Had pups by another that would never be his. But the dire did not acknowledge that truth. Because if he had done so then he was lost. He would have had nothing to fight for and he would not be making it home. Back to the land of the lavender trees.

The dark crimson dire was almost there, had one more thing to do. He just had to make it there. He looked like a monster, would probably scare all of the wolves within the sentries now, but he did not care. All he cared about was getting home and getting back to her. As much as he was racked with pain, bloody from the fight he had done to escape and help others escape, he was stubborn enough to continue onward. He almost cried with relief when he saw the trees, smelled the marking scents of the guardians and wolves who kept the border for Inaria.

The wolf was so elated, that he lost all of the strength left in his legs and collapsed. Liulfr howled out a call, asking for someone to help. His howl was weak, raspy and not very clear. But it said Help, I’ve come home….. He hoped that someone was close by, that they could go through the acceptance process quickly and he could at least get to a healer. See her. So the wolf just laid on the ground, his body trembling as he tried to stand again, his legs failing at each try.

One. More. Step…

Offline Aeolus

• Former Messenger of Comunitare
  • Apprentice
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: One More Step [Return/Acceptance]
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 06:25:04 PM »
He had barely heard it but even barely hearing a call for help was enough to send him racing to locate the source and when he did, an individual who seemed to have collapsed in a heap at the border he knew this was beyond him. He hated what he was about to do, hated that he was going to be putting someone in danger, even if it wasn't one of his favorite someones, but there was no question this wolf needed a healer and he simply was not one. He was going to have to call for one. He was going to have to call for Setebos, the only one he could recall as being around and doing things. So he raised his head and howled and put the urgency in to let the Medic know he was needed sooner rather than later. Once that was done he needed to get things going and quickly. He needed to make sure there was no threat about to come barreling down on Inaria any moment so..

"I am Aeolus, I have called for a healer for you but while we wait I will ask you some questions so we have a better idea how to help you. First what is your name and how did you come to be here?". That should be enough to start with and hopefully simple enough to not strain the already strained enough male.

((sorry it's short))

Offline Sunblink

• Hero
  • have only one waifu, or it will ruin your laifu
    • My status
    • FurAffinity
  • Liked: 2649
  • Likes Given: 3662
Re: One More Step [Return/Acceptance]
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 07:52:29 PM »
Hey guys, I'm sorry to ask this, but I'd like to put this thread on hold as the mods discuss Liulfr coming back from the dead. This is absolutely my fault, as I had requested that Liulfr's profile be moved to the Corrections Needed board in the meantime, but I didn't have the chance to post that it was a subject of a discussion until just now. I also understand that this must be incredibly confusing as you've already received permission from the Inarian Alphas. I'll let you guys know when this thread can be resumed. Bear with us.