Author Topic: Just Come Rolling on Through [ESCAPE PLOT START][RII]  (Read 707 times)

Offline Bane [RP]

•    
  • Saboro
  • Master
  • Played by The Little Imp
    • My status
  • Liked: 335
  • Likes Given: 645
Just Come Rolling on Through [ESCAPE PLOT START][RII]
« on: August 12, 2017, 04:11:04 AM »

As the party rages, the Saborians are blissfully unaware of the growing discontent in their largest neighbors. All too quickly a rumble begins. Distant at first, until the source tears its way through the jungle, crushing anything in their path. The volume has risen now to a level that makes it impossible for anyone not to know what’s coming. Even if the sound somehow missed you, the vibrating earth should be enough of a clue.

The Right Wing threw his head back and yowled, “STAMPEDE!”

The safety of loyal Saborians, young and old, now took precedence over anything or anyone else.

OOC: The escape plot begins! A huge herd of elephants is running through Saboro and everyone is scrambling to make sure their leaders/family/friends/loved ones are safe. The perfect opportunity to slip out~ All escape/stampede plot posts are set AFTER the party has pretty much concluded. You may continue posting party related threads obviously, this is just liquid timed, and meant to get the ball rolling for escapes sooner rather than later :3. Note, that the rules still apply. If your character was not on the escape list prior to it closing than those staying may pursue them for capture, and the thread will be handled like a regular escape rp.

Have as much fun with this as I had posting that link, which I'm enjoying a lil too much right now. CLICK IT! PLS CLICK IT!!

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:28:04 AM by Bane [RP] »

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I've got a great ambition
to die of exhaustion
rather than boredom.

- Thomas Carlyle

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Bane’s reaction towards your character may be...
violent, rude, or flirtatious in nature. It's who he is.
It is not a reflection of my personal feelings towards you.
Concerned? Pm or Skype me.

Offline Bane [RP]

•    
  • Saboro
  • Master
  • Played by The Little Imp
    • My status
  • Liked: 335
  • Likes Given: 645
Re: Just Come Rolling on Through [ESCAPE PLOT START][RII]
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 11:25:28 PM »
OOC: Another Note!!! As we would like to keep things as ic as possible during this event but understand that rl is a factor at times, if it is not possible for you to make your own Escape threads, for whatever reason, you may reply to this with a departure post instead. The rules of escaping still apply even if you are posting here. If your character is not on the list and attempts to leave in this thread they can still be stopped. Otherwise, this is just meant to make the process move faster. Once you post you're considered officially out and we can cross you off. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I've got a great ambition
to die of exhaustion
rather than boredom.

- Thomas Carlyle

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Bane’s reaction towards your character may be...
violent, rude, or flirtatious in nature. It's who he is.
It is not a reflection of my personal feelings towards you.
Concerned? Pm or Skype me.

Offline Cuivre [rp]

• Saboro
  • Initiate
  • Liked: 14
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 09:49:34 PM »
-- the sound of the elephants' charge intermingled with Saborian screams created a symphony of nightmares, rousing the wraith who had dozed too close to the bonfire and encouraging him to his feet
-- the ground rumbles and quakes beneath sleepy paws and briefly, he flashes on the world ending
-- the people run, they scream, and he sees lava in the dying embers of their fire. this... this has happened before.
-- for a moment, he is frozen. the world stills. his heart roars. and then.. he sees it. an opportunity once missed.
-- "Lev..." he exhales shakily. "Ki tisa..."
-- and he follows them. those figments of his imagination. they urge him along and show him a path he couldn't travel before.
-- he disappears into shadow, into smoke and dirt; keeping quiet, keeping low.
-- when he comes to the border of the first ring, he dissolves, vanishing quietly just like the ghost they'd made of him.

profile | ○ tracker | ○ played by kiri

Offline Jette

• Saboro
  • Regular
  • run pig run
  • Liked: 32
  • Likes Given: 30
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 10:45:38 PM »
- Jette is a gross hedonist, so whatever he likes, he indulges in to excess. Unfortunately, this includes fermented berries.

- But hey, there's a bright side! He isn't feeling very rowdy. Quite the opposite, in fact. His huge fat ass is passed out drunk on a hollow log by the riverbank. Acacia is with him, just as unconscious, lightweight that she is. He's got one front limb draped over her body.

- In his extremely unsober state, the wolfdog does not really notice the stampede. Well, that's not fair. He feels the vibrations of a distant rumbling, hears the calm river shuddering, and lifts his head up briefly, blinking kind of stupidly. "Wha," he slurs, very eloquent, and falls back asleep.

- Luckily for him (and not for us, sorry Jette, nobody likes you), he and bae are away enough from Elephant Warpath to not be squashed in their sleep. Which would be a pretty hilarious death, but I digress. Not so luckily, they are not far enough for the quaking and commotion to, little by little, knock their makeshift bed free from its notch in the earth.

- The log slides down the bank. It enters the water and starts drifting, its passengers none the wiser. Where are you taking us, mister log? Maybe we'll find out in the next thread.

- Basically this mothereffer floats out of Saboro, completely by accident. That's it. That's his escape. Cheers.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 10:48:06 PM by Jette »
Don't wanna follow the laws of man
Bloody apron, leg of lamb
It's so hard to win
When there's so much to lose

Played by Kotake

Offline Highway

• Nunc lento sonitu dicunt, morieris.
  • Regular
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 06:54:55 PM »
* Highway’s curled up hiding out wherever it is she’s been the last…forever basically. Finally emerging to see what all she’s missed is of little interest to her (let's see how well that turned out last time) so instead she remains blissfully in her little hidey-hole.
* At least until the rumbling rouses even her into sticking her head out to figure out what’s going on that is.
* She almost ducks back away, but in the end logic wins out and she pulls herself out and joins in the panicking because the ground shouldn't do that and giant things shouldn't be running amuck and she wants no part of that okay?
* In her mind when everything started going haywire there was actually no intention at all of going across any borders at all; all she wanted was to get out of the way and maybe find any lingering family to get them out of the way as well. But somehow in the chaos she ends up crossing into the first ring and making her way to the border completely on accident and she knows she shouldn't be there. Knows that she should turn around and find another way to go, but for once High doesn't do exactly what she knows she should.
* Instead she keeps going, putting on the brakes just long to glance around warily for anyone who might see her and almost hopefully for her children before sparing one last half formed thought of, 'Oh. Oh no, you shouldn't be here - go back now and no one will ever know you were so close,' before shaking it off and fleeing as fast as her little legs can carry her over the border and to whatever fate awaits her out there.

played by Tantalurina

Offline Witch

• Advertiser Extraordinaire
  • Hero
  • You can still call me Rip it's ok I swear
    • Deviantart account
  • Liked: 8758
  • Likes Given: 7823
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 11:27:35 AM »
Asher:

- nervous because of the fire and the loud noises, tries to keep away from everyone
- hears something, sees something glowing
- kross, having fell into the fire and now is ON fire, runs at him screaming
- Asher runs because that's effed up, yells for Micah
- elephants happen
- kross and Asher fall into the river and get swept out
- kross isn't escaping; he dies
- well do a proper thread later, shrug

Pyx:
- pyx walks out real fast

Offline dayne

• Hero
  • sleepyhead
    • dA
  • Liked: 4544
  • Likes Given: 908
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 11:52:27 AM »
- red, who is worried sick over both of her parents, makes way for the border
- elephants happen, which completely reaffirms her "i'm getting the eff out of here" decision
- she needs to find her mom & make sure she stays safe
- she probably does a lot of ninja moves to dodge elephants, or maybe she completely avoids them, i dont know, either way she is able to cross and get away.

Ready to go! We’re drawing every new step            
The future began, another chapter opens
          This baton road, a drawing I know
It’s always you inside my head