Author Topic: Darkness in the pits of heaven [Thetis PRP]  (Read 476 times)

Offline Feizin♔

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • Faith is everything
  • Liked: 17
  • Likes Given: 0
Darkness in the pits of heaven [Thetis PRP]
« on: July 16, 2017, 04:54:02 PM »
The early morning was getting a tight grip onto the day, nailing its way toward the earth and the sun warming the air and earth out of nothingness. She didn’t seek comfort of the dens, she had comfort and security in so much else, for the white rose was looking down upon her and smiling - for now. Her security was rooted in the belief that the rosa were looking out for her in the end, that their will was what happened to her and so she accepted faith in every aspect of it, she swallowed faith like a pill in the morning and walked with the confidence of an older and more experienced woman.

Child of gods? No, that would be blasphemy, she was a servant to the white, red and yellow, she was devoted to all and one of the trinity of her belief system and she loved each one equally in her youth. As she aged she would like all the rest favor one over the others and she would praise them, serve them and learn all about them. Steel minded at young age there was little to nothing that could move her core, for she knew wisdom, she knew security.

She feared nothing in the watchful eye of her rosa.

The tar pits had drawn her in and a child her size was likely not supposed to walk here, not so close to the darkness in the land of the light, but here she was. Staring into the darkness of the water, bubbling and eagerly reaching for her to devour, eager to corrupt like the minds of heathens and their longing sighs of devouring all that was good and light in this world. She raised her hackles and snarled lowly at the very idea of anyone fighting the light of her world. She stood near the edge and pulled a few steps back. She didn’t want to be consumed by darkness.

The surroundings of the tar pits was less bitter, less dark and unfortunate, but she didn’t trust in the lands, it could all be deceiving. The tar pits looked like nothing but darkness, but in reality they had uses, didn’t they? She made a crooked smile at the imagery of heathens flying from the sky into the tar pits and chuckled lowly. No thought too dark to be accepted by the child, not when it came in forms of the heathens, to her heathens were not even real creatures, they were not servants, they were nothing but shameful existences.

She hoped to never encounter one. She looked at the bubbling water again and then twitched her ear at the sound of footsteps. She didn’t bother turning but instead kept staring at the bubbles rising and bursting before beginning anew. ”It’s so dark.” She spoke it aloud, though not directly intended to be to the person who came by, no answer was required and she expected none. ”What happens to heathens?” musing, a wonder of minds as she finally turned her head.

@Critter
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:56:05 PM by Feizin? »
Oh Lord won't you save me
Save me from my soul
Oh Lord won't you forgive me
For I have lost control
Oh Lord won't you tell me
Am I the righteous or the damned?
Oh Lord won't you please hear me
Do I obey or do I command?

Oh Lord can't you save me
From my twisted little mind
Oh Lord won't you please show me
How to turn the water to wine
Oh Lord won't you show me
Am I the sinner or the saint?
Oh Lord won't you please tell me
Was all my suffering in vain?

Played by Bwarh

Offline thetis

• Death Valley
  • Apprentice
  • Liked: 55
Re: Darkness in the pits of heaven [Thetis PRP]
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 01:45:43 PM »
The child should never have been playing towards the Tar. Feizin feared nothing under the watchful eyes of her god, but she should have. She should have feared the girl, god incarnate. Thetis had a dangerous thought as she watched the child edge the tar, eyes glaring at her.

When she was god. All of these children would be killed. She was not god though, nor would she ever be. She knew that already, she felt it deep inside of her. Did she even want to be alive without Anamelech guiding her.

These children weren’t even cute. They seemed to her like mini adults, too aware of things they should have had to learn. Thetis and Gigantea hadn’t even stolen away their youth yet. She approached, quietly, until she is standing behind the girl. 

She brings her head down, mouth next to the child’s ear. “It is dark isn’t it” she would muse, chuckling. Whether or not she surprised the child she would act quickly to snap her teeth at the girls scruff, to carry her away from the tar. Disgusting. If the child fought back against this, she wouldn’t have any trouble jutting her nose at the child and knocking her into the tar.

Thetis hoped, with as smart as this child seemed, she knew that.

Once the two of them were far enough away from the tar she would set the child down. “What do you need to know about heathens, you’re a child.” She says simply, rubbing a paw against her mouth.

“Heathen are killed, and they never get to go and be with our gods. They are tortured endlessly by what they did wrong, and never get a change to rest.” She would tell the child. “In the afterlife, the drown in the tar forever, eaten alive by the souls of other heathens.”

That wasn’t scary enough though. “The red dragon can always steal their souls and lead them astray though.” She says, “Send their ghosts back to haunt the valley and lead puppies away from the light of the rosas.”

“Anyone can be a heathen.” She would warn the girl, “Even you.” She sighs, wistfully. One day she would be able to steal back the spotlight in the eyes of her god.  And then, there was something else to add onto her story, “If I ever catch you by the tar again, im going to shove your nose in it until you drown.” This was no veiled thread.

“Never go there alone. Gigantea would have my head if you fell in when you shouldn’t be there”
They wrapped your wrists in silver, they took your crown
As they washed your bloody fingers and hands.
Into a tight straitjacket, small padded cell,
As you screamed, “I’m Queen of High School Land!”
#eaa932
Played by Critter

Offline Feizin♔

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • Faith is everything
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 03:02:21 PM »
“It is dark isn’t it” Feizin moved her ear toward her, listening in and agreeing with a nod. She recognized that voice anywhere, that was Thetis alright. The white seour had a strong presence around her growing childhood, and she did not fear her as much as she probably should, she didn’t want to fight or displease the white seour for she was a successor to a god after all. She didn’t want to displease her gods and she didn’t doubt their choices in successors, she knew better than to question gods.

And so Fei went limp as she was carried by the scruff. No questions, no qualms or puppy struggle, she let her lift her and carry her away from the pits. As they ventured away from the tars she began wondering, thinking. She was not wiser than the adults, but she was slowly thinking like them she had finished up puppy games much earlier than her siblings and stopped fooling around from the moment she understood the terminology of god.

It had meaning, it had power and she understood.

She was put down and as Thetis began her tales:

“What do you need to know about heathens, you’re a child.” She looked upon Thetis with admiration rather than sadness and first didn’t speak, but chose to answer her seour to no displease her. ”I want to learn. Everything Did she not understand? her curiosity never ended, the gap in her mind needed to be filled, she had to know it all, she NEEDED to know what those abominations were made of, what happened to them, how much she truly feared them she kept to herself, but she needed to know what she was up against.

“Heathen are killed, and they never get to go and be with our gods. They are tortured endlessly by what they did wrong, and never get a chance to rest. In the afterlife, the drown in the tar forever, eaten alive by the souls of other heathens.” ”Good.” THEY DON’T DESERVE BETTER

“The red dragon can always steal their souls and lead them astray though. Send their ghosts back to haunt the valley and lead puppies away from the light of the rosas. Anyone can be a heathen. Even you.” One might have thought that it all made her fearful to think she too could be a heathen and for a moment it did. But rather than let fear consume her she thought it over and then she understood the teaching that Thetis so gracefully was giving her. Anyone could be a heathen. After a long pause she finally answered.

”I understand now. Anyone can become a heathen if they stray from the rosas light. Anyone can turn into a heathen the moment they abandon the light.” She looked at Thetis to see if she understood the teaching right.

“If I ever catch you by the tar again, im going to shove your nose in it until you drown. Never go there alone. Gigantea would have my head if you fell in when you shouldn’t be there”

It was then Fei realized something, something that for the first time in her short life made her sad. Very sad. Losing her real parents had been in the name of the greater good, being cast aside by most adults did not matter for she had her figures to look up to, it did not upset her to have no parents, born from virtue as she was, it did not phase her….
…..The truth she learned that day hurt her like a fist in her small belly, like venom in her veins…Thetis didn’t like her.

”You don’t like me.” The sting tore into her and her eyes sought after Thetis’ for answers, for knowledge. She couldn’t help but feel this sadness for she admired and loved the seour but now she knew the truth as well and her adult eyes were not to be wagered or told lies to, she knew. The truth was out. But a second truth also held ground.

”That’s alright. You are the white seour, the successor of a god. You don’t have to do anything. You can do whatever you want.” The last part was spoken with admiration, for she knew it was true, Thetis could get to do whatever she wanted and it would still be right as long as the gods favored it. Did the gods favor her and her decision? She began wondering, she began thinking. What would the great Gigantea say if she knew?
Save me from my soul
For I have lost control

Played by Bwarh

Offline thetis

• Death Valley
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 02:56:54 PM »
The tar bubbles in her veins. So was the case for any of the wolves in the valley, those born there atleast. She was raised with a mode of respect for the rosa’s, it’s what created who she was today. Perhaps, if the gods hadn’t have taking a shining interest on her (All of them at least once) she would have reacted differently.

While she was groomed to be the white seour, it was probably true that there was a lot of rage running through her veins. She wonders, why sometimes. Wasn’t that such a yellow trait to have. She pushes the thought away though as she sets the child down, studying her.

What a smart girl, she thinks. And oh, how stupid that made her. The valley didn’t have room for puppet masters, not when the rosa’s were all knowing. Thetis realized it at a young age, being smart got you nowhere. The was no tact no grace. If this child wanted to be a wet blanket, she feared for it—surely Mistress Gigantea didn’t have time to try to groom such a prodigal daughter of heathens.  Thetis preferred to live her life in a girlish haze. Maybe that’s why this child had annoyed her especially today with her words of wisdom.

“Don’t throw away your youth too fast.”  Is all she says when the girl prompts that Thetis dosen’t like her. “It isn’t cute at all.” She would teach this child an important lesson today. She pulls back, quickly, recoiling like a snake to stand tall over the puppy. “Your big sister, the white seour, has some advice for you.”

She smiles, teeth yellow and pulled with saliva.  “I don’t have to like you” she would tell the girl, flatly. Listening to her go off on her tangent. Blah Blah Blah. How would the White rose react to such blather. On days like today, Thetis wished she had already inherited the Whites title, her being. Surely then she would know how to answer.

Until that day when she assended though, she had to improvise.

“You aren’t my property.” She sums up. “But mistress gigantean does indeed have to like you. Unless youd like to become a thrown out carcass. A carpet for her den.”  She sighs a bit, over exaggerated, lifting her paw to jab it at the puppy.

It was time to push the girls button. See if she was a loss cause or not. She pokes the girl in the nose softly. “Darling, you won’t get anywhere if you aren’t cute.” She would tut, laughing a bit. Her paw pulls back and she rises to her feet.

“Wont you let me make you more cute?”she asks, leaning in closely, raising her voice. “OR DO YOU WANT THE GODS TO THINK YOU’RE AN UGLY, USLESS, DISPOSABLE TOY.” she shouts in the puppy face. She smiles a bit as the pulls back, and calmly goes on--

“Its up to you.”
#eaa932
Played by Critter

Offline Feizin♔

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • Faith is everything
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 09:47:25 AM »
“Don’t throw away your youth too fast.”

Youth. Wasteful and useless when all is said and done what is she to do with youth? Live unknowingly, blissfully unaware of it all and just play along the childish games that did no good? Cause no harm because of her innocence? Cut low on her belief because she is too young to understand? No. That was not the life of Fei, that was not how she worked and she couldn’t cut knowledge in favor of youth and she had already forsaken her youth, it was too late to tell her it was worth anything.

“It isn’t cute at all.” At this Feizin looks puzzled at the white seour and almost tilt her head, but only almost. Cute? Was that really her main concern? Why did it matter whatever or not she was cute, did the white seour even think any of her siblings to be cute? She didn’t believe so and she didn’t understand the inquire to be cute. She had faith and faith was all she needed in this world, all she needed to follow and worship rightful gods, but now she was being told that cute mattered.

She didn’t let it faze her for now. It seemed like talk spurring from something useless.

“Your big sister, the white seour, has some advice for you. I don’t have to like you” She began wondering if the white seour was well or just trying to pull something. She was repeating her words now. Feizin didn’t question the gods and whatever or not they were truthful, but she did hold slight right to begin questioning this white seour, this successor to gods. The white rose had chosen her as an successor, likely based on notions that Fei did not see, but how much of her true face had the white rosa seen?

Did she like her as much if she knew her face? Stripped from title and glory would the white seour still stand faithful to her rosas and serve them without question? So far she had seemed to do so, so far Fei had no reason to believe otherwise. And she slipped the thought into the back of her mind. ”I know. That’s why I said so.” Gently reminded the white seour that these were her words exactly.

“You aren’t my property. But mistress gigantean does indeed have to like you. Unless youd like to become a thrown out carcass. A carpet for her den.” The thought was horrid in itself that Gigantea wouldn’t like her, but she tried not to think of it. She had to believe harder, she had to worship better than that, she could not lose faith. “Darling, you won’t get anywhere if you aren’t cute.” Again with the cute? Why did it matter?

She stayed in her position even as the white seour was seemingly happy and getting on her feet. “Wont you let me make you more cute?” She was leaning in and Feizin felt something tingling inside of her a sense of something that warned her. “OR DO YOU WANT THE GODS TO THINK YOU’RE AN UGLY, USLESS, DISPOSABLE TOY.” She was yelling, almost screaming and finally Fei realizes that this woman, this white seour just doesn’t dislike her, but outright hates her. She wants so hard, so badly to change her, to form her into something ungodly and never have she had so little faith in the white seour. She looks at her with her red eyes and then listens to her remarks. ‘it’s up to you’ she says.

”I have faith. Faith in the rosas to form me and mold me, if they need shape me into cute, they shall. My faith in the rosas shall shape me and I will listen and heed their words.” She pauses and then stands as well to turn her back on Thetis for a moment and looks at the grass in front of her, wondering how this woman had come to be, what the gods meant for her and what part of her was the serving one. She was still young, maybe she didn’t understand yet, she would like to judge, but she deemed herself unworthy to judge the white seour in the end. Only the white rosa could judge her seour.

”I am sure you could shape me white seour. I am just not sure what your hatred for me will shape me into, and I am not sure I want to find out.” She looks at her again and tries to decide what is best. Serving the gods or listen to advice from the white seour, mind you a seour who hated her and could shape her into something Gigantea would hate her for, she didn’t know the rule of the white well, but she knew mercy was not on her agenda for the weak. Could Thetis truly help or simply try and derail her from whatever hatred bloomed inside of her? Fei was too young to recognize the jealousy, the fear of being replaced by someone you love, but she understood that it was too dangerous to leave her fate in the hands of hatred.

She had to refuse her offer, she had to believe and have faith in her rosas that they would guide her on the right path.
Save me from my soul
For I have lost control

Played by Bwarh

Offline thetis

• Death Valley
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 09:38:57 PM »
She couldn’t forget on days like this, how easy it would be if Anamelech was gone. If her Rosa was a part of her, she could cull this disgusting impudent dirty child. She would smash her skull between her teeth until her eyes burst from her skull.

This child didn’t get to say no to her, in the same way that her parents didn’t get to say no to gigantea. This wasn’t a fair world, and this puppy’s gods weren’t merciful. She would learn that now, at Thetis’s will. Thetis explodes at the puppy in a way that a hornets nest might after being disheveled, she launches herself forward, aiming to flip herself over the child and pick it up by its tail.

If she managed to pick her up, Thetis would thrash her about by her tail, screeching through her closed teeth. If the child fought against her, she would learn a terrible lesson. Thetis aims to fling the puppy against the ground, to thwack her upside the head on the hard dirt of the valley. And then, to rip the babies tail off. Who needed a cute little tail.

Whether or not her teeth found purchase, she would still make her words be known. “YOU ARE MINE ASWELL. NOT AS MUCH AS YOU BELONG TO GIGANTEA, BUT YOU BELONG TO ME!!

If the child wanted to fight her she would fight. Thetis aims then to narrow her eyes. “IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE CUTE THEN YOU CAN BE UGLY” she reaches to snap her teeth around the puppy, anything she can reach on.

There would be more than one scarred sibling now. She aims for the ears, to tear them off, or then the jaw, her nose. Her entire face.

She wasn’t aiming to kill her, just to scar her. Gigantea would understand. “THE WHITE ORDER DOES NOT WANT YOU IF YOU ARE NOT CUTE.” She yells, finally leaving the child’s face alone. She would look down at the girl.

Expecting tears, expecting something from her.

“So. What do you have to say for yourself.”
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 09:41:35 PM by thetis »
#eaa932
Played by Critter

Offline Feizin♔

• Death Valley
  • Initiate
  • Faith is everything
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 09:56:49 AM »
[OOC: Look I finally replied.

She only saw it for a second, but was enough warning, Feizin jumps backward tugging her tail away and out of reach as the hatred spits and spurts everywhere. Fei tries to dodge it all, but can’t and rather than getting her tail she gets a hold of her back leg. She gasps as the woman flings her into the air and into the ground. Again and again. She can hardly hear her screaming, she hardly comprehends it because of the ringing in her ears, the cracking of bone in her front leg, she would whimper if she could, but pain was all she felt.

The hatred seemed to stop for moments as Thetis finally lets go of her leg and Fei doesn’t waste the chance given, she rises on three legs and darts off in pain. Not fast, not with everything intact in her soul, pieces broken of a white god, she doesn’t stay to find out what’s next she darts to the trees to hide between roots, she doesn’t look to see if Thetis follows, she just knows she is alive, not yet sure of the damage done to her.

“IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE CUTE THEN YOU CAN BE UGLY” But she is gone and she tries to shake her head to get the ringing to stop in her ears, but stays quiet under the roots, terrified of the white, terrified of what might come, she hears Thetis still screaming “THE WHITE ORDER DOES NOT WANT YOU IF YOU ARE NOT CUTE.” All because she didn’t want to be cute, all because she didn’t understand the purpose. Had she failed her god? or had god failed her? She did not know but presses her small body to the ground, hiding, knowing Thetis likely followed her because she was limping, but she did not want to face her, could not face the white.

“So. What do you have to say for yourself.”

Nothing. She had nothing to say.

She wasn’t cute enough

She wasn’t white enough

[ooc: Hope it’s okay she gets away pretty unscattered? What happens is a broken front leg, heavy concussion due to her being slammed around and her vision will later begin to double for the same reason. Let me know if you wanted to have a prp with Darken. Also you don’t have to reply if you feel like we are done]
Save me from my soul
For I have lost control