Author Topic: Alternate reality [Nexys!]  (Read 138 times)

Offline Tolf

• Officially retired as a roleplayer.
  • Kink-Shaming Brigade
  • Hero
  • I had a great time. <3
    • DeviantArt
  • Liked: 1017
  • Likes Given: 1868
Alternate reality [Nexys!]
« on: July 04, 2017, 01:16:48 AM »

Dusk fell upon her lonely prison. She did not stir. Mega kept calm while trapped in the dusty skull of a giant beast. Elephant or mammoth or some such. She expected any time they might come for her and she might die. Being a Hyena she could have tried to chew through the bone, but likely all she would accomplish was a closer guard. Even if she did escape she was still a hyena and lacked the running power to get far.

She tried to keep a flame of rage alive for the ones who sent her here, especially the child queen of Ukoo. But it was difficult, and each day she found herself feeling more forgiving of the simple clan whom she'd held such contempt for. They were foolish, but that would be their own undoing. She found she couldn't hate them as her time alone dragged on. They weren't worth the effort.

She heard a noise. Eyes flipped open to reveal a burning orange on a burnt chocolate face.  The noise she heard was faint, hardly a noise at all. She was so used to hearing nothing that even the slight shift of a paw upon the ground was enough to bring her alert. Slowly she pushed herself up and watched.

When he came into view Mega was sitting, shoulders hunched and eyes suspicious. Would today be her day to die?

Offline BlackRabbit

• Leader
  • Hero
    • My status
  • Liked: 1485
  • Likes Given: 1593
Re: Alternate reality [Nexys!]
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 10:23:54 AM »
Nexys hadn't meant to leave the prisoner unattended for so long, but there was much to be done after the pride's move. The lands were finally home to them, but still, there was a sense of urgency that had yet to die down. Tonight was the first in a long time that the King was able to walk about freely without other obligations, so he gave himself one.

A hyena had been brought to them, left by Ukoo to be judged for past crimes. Nexys hadn't been there to receive the prisoner and although he had no idea what said crimes were, it was wiser to imprison the creature until he could cast his own judgment. Now as the sun sat, Nexys nodded to the guard, who promptly took his leave, possibly to hunt nearby.

"So then... Ukoo has left you with us as a prisoner but I can't imagine why. Perhaps you could enlighten me to this... strange situation?" Nexys asked, taking a seat outside of the prison, tilting his head slightly in curiosity. He hated that he left the hyena so long, but as long as she was well fed, he saw no reason for her to withhold why she was here. As far as he was concerned, he didn't remember her wronging him, or Stoneclaw.

(Sorry this is so terribly late. If you don't want to continue, just let me know!)

Commissions/Art Tracker/Weasyl/Feral Art/Human Art//Character Bin