Author Topic: (Acceptance) Spectre of the past  (Read 873 times)

Offline Sekirei

• I'm only happy...
  • Hero
  • when it Reigns.
    • My DeviantART page
  • Liked: 154
  • Likes Given: 38
Re: (Acceptance) Spectre of the past
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2017, 01:04:37 PM »
Raka motioned for him to lower his own head and Byakko complied. She groomed his face, answering his question in between. "Honestly, taking it slow is best. There was a time when I had such headaches that I could barely move. I was walking in a forest somewhere, in the wilds is about the only place name I can vaguely recall, and I heard this almighty racket. It felt as if it would crack my skull in two. I was about to turn around when I heard a young wolf yelping. Of course I ran over to see if she needed help. Well, there was Shimmah standing over the body of dark red pelted male, surrounded by two ugly mutts. I ensured the mutts left her alone." Raka began to explain. Byakko could wager a guess on what she did so he didn't press the issue. Taking it slow was also for the best.

"We travelled together afterwards, and she had at least knowledge of a plant that helped headaches. It tasted disgusting. Oneday I called her Jase. From then on, I began to remember more things. Everytime I look at her lightning marks, I remember Jase and, uh, Storm, and Nardir. As we made our way here, she would ask questions, and by luck would figure out a word that made more memories surface. She helped me piece together a remember map, as she calls it. She may prattle on but it was through her endless babble that I was able to cling onto word associations - and she's terribly good at remembering how the pieces fit together." she said before pausing to clear her throat.

"Sometimes the memories can be overwhelming, or too fragmented to make any sense. Usually I'm okay and can push them aside, but there are times they bring on a headache. Shimmah knows the symptoms and tries to find some head herbs. She wasn't always successful. When the headaches hit, where before I could still move and fend for myself, they'd gotten worse. I'm forced to lie still until they pass." she then explained her own condition. Byakko hummed in thought. Sara had originally wanted to take Warin on as a one-on-one patient but the boy ended up vanishing again. Seemed she had to be Raka's personal doctor going forward and why not? This was her mother.

"As for what I remember of us - I can remember how you and I met, I remember we had pups but other than a vague impression of a small white one there's nothing else. There are a few bits and bobs of stuff about the two of us - all good memories. Sometimes I get an image of you and another male that's your colouring, but inverted? But anyway, all I ask is patience. The memories comes and goes. There are times I keep on remembering, but there's a good chance that if I lose sight of you even for a minute that I won't remember you before I smell you. You, it seems, works with smell association." the black she-wolf then concluded. The adviser felt his heart sink but he kept himself from sinking too far. "Quite a bombshell." he said. He closed his gold eyes to gather his thoughts, his tail hitting a slow thoughtful rhythm against the ground.

"To be sure, your early memories of us are more intact that I would've thought. We have four daughters but only one is still here, the white one. Her name is Sarajevo. She's also the one who gave us grandpups. The other male with my inverted colors was my late father, X. I'm not to going to worry too much about you forgetting me when we're not together. If you decide to live in our clan's densite, even if it's not in my den right away, my scent is all over the place there. Maybe in time, you'll be able to remember me without much issue." he mused. He was hoping he was breaking his explanation up in manageable pieces. He wasn't that familiar with mental problems but he knew enough to know that too much at once could cause a disconnect.

"Tell you what...if you want to ask me some questions, anything you want to know, I can answer them. That way, you have a chance to disseminate what I tell you without breaking your brain. How about we walk as we do that?" he suggested. He got to his paws, wanting to move away from the border and also to show his mate the land Nardir made its own. He also had to start thinking about the best way to reintroduce her to the family that remained. Akutan and Sara were the best ones to start with but add in the pups, Buckshot, Kyra, and Ticon, it could get to be a bit too much at once.

If he was lucky to catch most of them at home, he could have Raka hang back, explain to them she had returned and the situation, and have some of them keep their distance until she was ready. Akutan and Sara were her closest relatives in line so it was best to start with them. If Buckshot was willing to be further down the queue, the pups could follow them since Raka was their grandmother. Byakko also had to take Ticon into particular consideration. Raka obviously had a vague memory of X to know his colors were the inversion of his own. Ticon was still the icy-eyed, dire doppelganger to X's gold-eyed, Fringe Dire. They even shared the same red X tattoo on their left shoulders.
Character Bin
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If Roman Reigns has millions of fans, I am one of them. If Roman Reigns has only one fan, that is me. If Roman Reigns has no fans, I'm no longer in the world.

Hail the Roman Empire. Hail the Guy. Roman Reigns fan for life.

Offline Kimster

• Hero
  • back with a bang
  • Liked: 17
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2017, 05:16:10 PM »
(OK I think that about wraps it up. Having Raka introduced to the clan in small dosages would do nicely.)

Offline Sekirei

• I'm only happy...
  • Hero
  • when it Reigns.
    • My DeviantART page
  • Liked: 154
  • Likes Given: 38
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2017, 05:50:30 PM »
(If you want to do a PRP with Sara and Akutan to start, we can do that. I can say the pups are napping).
Character Bin
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If Roman Reigns has millions of fans, I am one of them. If Roman Reigns has only one fan, that is me. If Roman Reigns has no fans, I'm no longer in the world.

Hail the Roman Empire. Hail the Guy. Roman Reigns fan for life.

Offline Kimster

• Hero
  • back with a bang
  • Liked: 17
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2017, 11:16:01 PM »
(good idea)