Author Topic: East Side Village Raid  (Read 2594 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Bastion

  • Paladin
  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 26
  • Gender: Male
  • Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 11:23:31 PM »
[Can I even post with cramp master 2000 here? Whatever, he's not moving, I just need to do this.]

Bastion let out a groan as pins and needles send him to the ground. Never had his legs cramped like this. He was going to need to do some more doggy push ups or suicides or something to build up his endurance if he couldn't even hold the weight of the Alteron Cheerleader Squad 2017.

From where he lays, immobile, he spies their leader on the top of the lockers and lets his gaze go to Ciar and then finally...Zach. With a sputtering snort of laughter at finding his scrawny bro landed in a locker, hair in disarray, Bash grins. "Nice hair, bro!"

And then adds to Ciar, "Grab some of those towels. Let's pile them up so Schokolade can jump down?" Mostly a suggestion unless the other two can think of something better. Alas, if only his wolfarms would cease their painful needle feelings so that he could catch their leader with muscley ease.


I could stand behind my barricade
Do what I'm told and be afraid to change
While isolated by the mainstream
With the current up against me.

Well maybe if my arms were ten feet tall,
I could finally reach that crystal ball.

‘Cause I still find inside
There's something braver
And I, I won't be, I won't be
The silent damnation.

I will never be voiceless.
My weapon of choice is
I'd rather be dangerous.
I won't be left defenseless
As God as my witness
I'd rather be dangerous,
Dangerous.

#EEAD0E
- Played by Red -

Offline Zach ⛈

  • I hear the voice
  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 36
  • Gender: Male
  • of rage and ruin
  • Liked: 28
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 01:14:42 AM »
Zach hadn't expected to find himself standing at the very bottom of an INCREDIBLY HEAVY wolf pyramid when he'd entered the room with his precious new ring in tow. He certainly hadn't expected for said wolf pyramid to suddenly collapse either, or find himself stuffed inside a locker with his lovely hair in complete disarray moments later.

After having a minor freak out (there was a great deal of muffled growling and cursing, actually), Zach managed to wrestle himself out of the foul smelling locker, fretting over the state of his hair for a moment before the sound of his brother's snickering suddenly caught his attention.

"Hush!" he snapped at Bastion, flashing his teeth at him for a second before calming.

He turned towards the pile where Ciar had landed, inspecting it and contemplating his brother's words. It wasn't a bad suggestion, but... "I have a better idea, brother!" he countered, almost jovially, glancing at their towering damsel in distress for a moment before settling his decidedly sly gaze on Bastion again. "Let's use you instead. You're far bigger than Ciar and I; your meatier body should help to better cushion Schokolade's landing, especially if we include the towels and carefully arrange them around you."

Zach glanced at Ciar, tilting his head. "What do you think, comrade?"

(If the other Alteronian didn't oppose of the idea or suggest one of his own, the golden adolescent would immediately move forward to drag his immobile brother (hopefully with Ciar's assistance – Bastion was practically dead weight right now, after all) below Schokolade, before moving to collect the towels next, positioning them around until he deemed the area safe enough for, ahem, landing.)

If his brother could shake off a few ("A lot," Cuff would have claimed, very tiredly) concussions, surely he could handle this...?

Zach took a few steps back with Ciar and waited.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 05:01:56 AM by Zach ? »


Profile - Played by Huckle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Ciar

  • little soldier boy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 17
  • Gender: Male
  • h u s h sweet child
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2017, 01:20:15 AM »
Of all the things that Ciar had not signed up for, this crap had to be the worst. First off, who in their right minds thinks that it's a great idea to put the heaviest wolf on the top of the pyramid? Directly on top of the smallest? Who thinks of this nonsense?! Whatever the case, it turned out just as poorly as he thought it would.

Ciar went from straining to hold up the weight of their pink leader to lying in the pungent towels of some unknown human. Grimacing, he rose to his feet, back straining. He was definitely gonna feel that in the morning. One of the golden brothers called out to him to grab the towels and he nodded. As he went to push the towels over with his forelegs, however, the other of the duo began to speak as well. He glanced up at the crazy-haired boy and shrugged as his only response before he continued with his task. He didn't care what the hooligans did so long as the leader didn't oppose.

Once he completed his pile of towels, with or without a wolf in the middle, he would give out a low wuff to signal the leader to jump if she could and then back away quickly. No way in hell was he gonna let her land on her. He knew exactly how much she weighed and he didn't exactly have a death wish. Uh-uh, not this fella.

she seems invincible
but just touch her and she'll wince
she has secrets and trusts no one
she's the perfect example of betrayal
because anyone she's ever trusted broke her

#e6c200 | profile
played by
vanitas

Ciar is biologically female, so feel free to have your character mistake him as such, because he's not likely to actually speak up and correct them with words (though it will make him angry). And he probably won't give them a name either, so you can make one up or whatever if he doesn't

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2017, 10:24:28 PM »

Your landing pad idea SUPER succeeds! What the hell, did you rig the system? The choice on what you would like to break your fall is up to you Koko, either the pile of towels or Bastion's pecs, and for rolling a 6 the lantern is guaranteed to make it in one piece!

(I mean it's not like a certain narrator's own character has been personally victimized by Koko's sitting butt so rest in pepperoni Bastion if you get chosen)

Once you land perfect on your feet, another choice awaits. What would you like to do? You can stay in this room and explore any options that haven't been looked into, or you can go back into the main room. The main room still has a door that has a scratching noise coming from behind it, and it has the main exit.
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Azuhel

  • The Red Dragon
  • Leader
  • Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1443
  • Gender: Female
  • this city never sleeps at night
    • Deviantart Page
  • Liked: 469
  • Likes Given: 93
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2017, 11:59:08 AM »
[[pumping a post out really quick, so sorry, the business trip has ended though!]]

+Koko squeals with glee! A lantern!!
+She'll gathering it between her teeth and look over the edge. Uh oh.
+No worries, Bastian (my what a strong handsome wolf!) and a pile of ratty... things, towels? Is that what those are? Well, they are both there!
+She leaps! Aiming for--well, maybe the dice should be rolled to see where she lands, she is rather... thoughtless and clumbsy but she won't break the lantern!!
+With a grunt she'll fumble a bit then leap to her feet. She's looking at her team with determined eyes. Where should they go next? The scratching sound can't be any good, it means something is back there, something that scratches but there could also be treasure as well??
+Is it worth the risk?
+There was still another building to explore...
+Hm... they could always send a scout back. They best get moving--to the other building. Whatever is back in that room Koko has no desire to unleash it, maybe it's a rat, maybe it's actually a dog--
+"Smell that, if you could--" As they make their way past, she'll ask Zach to do it, but she doesn't know what exactly to expect, since it stinks so much already, "Dun wanna unlock the guards or anythin'." If that's what they are.

Otherwise, time to leave.


CC6666

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2017, 10:57:17 PM »


A coin is flipped! You flip heads a.k.a rest in pepperoni Bastion u gonna get rekt

You bounce off of Bastion, front flip, and stick the landing! And because of the 6 you rolled earlier, we’re gonna say the impact of your ass on his poor body knocks the cramps right out of his limbs so he can move again! Just in time too, it looks like you guys are heading out.

The group leaves the locker room and sweat lodge entirely, except for Zach who can go investigate the unopened door or who can follow the rest of the group out. The path is the same as when you left it last just a few minutes ago, undisturbed except for a shadow in the dusty edge of the path where the forest bordering the village that you can investigate. Otherwise you continue on, following the path and your memory to the fork in the road. Up ahead you see:


The Hut

What would you like to do?




Also a note since it’s been a while! Anything you bring into the area has a chance of being lost, so make sure you go back to home base just outside of the city so you can deposit your items into the bank. This can be done at any point, but this is just a friendly reminder from your neighborhood dungeondaddy.
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Bastion

  • Paladin
  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 26
  • Gender: Male
  • Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2017, 09:57:40 PM »
As Bash rolls around, groaning over his bruised and battered body, he decides next time that the smallest of them will be on the top of the wolf pyramid. But hey, he was feeling up to moving despite his minor battering by Schokolade's butt!

Snatching up his bucket of sweet smelling spa supplies, Bash follows the rest out and then murmurs to the group that he's taking his stuff back to home base with his findings. After all, he had grand plans for his things, and surely Schokolade's would also want to follow with the prizes lantern. He could always come back to the new zone after, right?


I could stand behind my barricade
Do what I'm told and be afraid to change
While isolated by the mainstream
With the current up against me.

Well maybe if my arms were ten feet tall,
I could finally reach that crystal ball.

‘Cause I still find inside
There's something braver
And I, I won't be, I won't be
The silent damnation.

I will never be voiceless.
My weapon of choice is
I'd rather be dangerous.
I won't be left defenseless
As God as my witness
I'd rather be dangerous,
Dangerous.

#EEAD0E
- Played by Red -

Offline Ciar

  • little soldier boy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 17
  • Gender: Male
  • h u s h sweet child
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2017, 02:01:43 AM »
Ciar winced in sympathy as Bastion was flattened to a pancake. Did he feel regret? No. It wasn't him who got squished, after all. But if Bastion was injured, then it was likely that he or the other yellow guy would have to end up carrying him home. When Bastion stood up and walked like nothing was wrong, the black soldier relaxed.

Okay, they'd got their goods, they were all in one piece, what was next? He turned to the pink leader who led them to another door. His teeth tightened on his spoon-stick-thing. By now, it had his teeth marks firmly imprinted in the wood. He flicked an ear to Bastion who said he wanted to return his things. Ciar wanted to stay with the leader to prove himself a valuable asset. Where to, fearless leader?
she seems invincible
but just touch her and she'll wince
she has secrets and trusts no one
she's the perfect example of betrayal
because anyone she's ever trusted broke her

#e6c200 | profile
played by
vanitas

Ciar is biologically female, so feel free to have your character mistake him as such, because he's not likely to actually speak up and correct them with words (though it will make him angry). And he probably won't give them a name either, so you can make one up or whatever if he doesn't

Offline Zach ⛈

  • I hear the voice
  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 36
  • Gender: Male
  • of rage and ruin
  • Liked: 28
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2017, 12:21:06 AM »
Well, that had turned out a lot better than Zach had (secretly) expected. He grinned, roughly bumping shoulders with his brother (the wolf equivalent of a proud clap on the shoulder) before turning to face Schokolade, awaiting her next order.

"Smell that, if you could. Dun wanna unlock the guards or anythin'."

Although the golden wolf wanted nothing more than to leave the smelly hut with his teammates, Zach merely wrinkled his muzzle for a moment before nodding. Oh, what the hell. It's not like it would take that long, right? He watched the three of them leave before turning, cautiously approaching the unopened door, the scratching behind it immediately putting his fur on edge. He wasn't sure he wanted to stick around long enough to figure out what it was...

Perhaps it was best to leave some doors closed, Zach finally decided after a few careful sniffs, slowly backing away.


Profile - Played by Huckle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2017, 10:18:36 PM »
Snatching up his bucket of sweet smelling spa supplies, Bash follows the rest out and then murmurs to the group that he's taking his stuff back to home base with his findings. After all, he had grand plans for his things, and surely Schokolade's would also want to follow with the prizes lantern. He could always come back to the new zone after, right?

You deposit the bucket, the bath salts, and the fragrant soaps into your treasure trove! Now if anything happens to the party or anyone in it, those items are guaranteed to go home with you. Looks like you're going to have quite the spa day back at the hot springs!

Okay, they'd got their goods, they were all in one piece, what was next? He turned to the pink leader who led them to another door. His teeth tightened on his spoon-stick-thing. By now, it had his teeth marks firmly imprinted in the wood. He flicked an ear to Bastion who said he wanted to return his things. Ciar wanted to stay with the leader to prove himself a valuable asset. Where to, fearless leader?

You use your movement this turn to wait for the rest of the party! So considerate!

He watched the three of them leave before turning, cautiously approaching the unopened door, the scratching behind it immediately putting his fur on edge. He wasn't sure he wanted to stick around long enough to figure out what it was...

Perhaps it was best to leave some doors closed, Zach finally decided after a few careful sniffs, slowly backing away.

You leave the room as it is, leaving the mystery behind the door just that. You can always come back later, but for now you leave the hut entirely and meet the rest of the party in front of the next building.

What would you like to do Kokomoooooooooooo
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Azuhel

  • The Red Dragon
  • Leader
  • Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1443
  • Gender: Female
  • this city never sleeps at night
    • Deviantart Page
  • Liked: 469
  • Likes Given: 93
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2017, 11:39:20 AM »
Koko --

She won't hesitate to allow her party to drop off their goods back at the base camp. In fact! She'll be sure to get her lantern back there as well--so her decision is to make sure everyone keeps their goodies by leaving them at the designated spot.

Next on the list! The new hut! But she's patient, and they seem to have the time to spare.Once her complete party is back together she'll begin her approach of the last building--

"Scout, please!"

Whoever answers will be given the opportunity to sniff around the building (and near the door) before they enter. Just to make sure they won't be surprised by anything!


CC6666

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2017, 12:14:00 AM »
You send a scout forward to investigate The Hut!

A big snif will tell you that the raid party is closer to whatever ruckus is happening in the center of town, though there seems to be no one in the immediate area despite the strong smell of human inside. You doubt your nose, but your ears confirm that The Hut is empty... or at least whoever is inside is very quiet. The front door seems to be left open a crack, and a quick perimeter patrol will tell you that the windows are cracked open as well. An empty tin sits by the front door, though whatever residue was leftover on the rim smells like... tuna fish? Huh.

The Hut is safe to enter.
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Bastion

  • Paladin
  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 26
  • Gender: Male
  • Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2017, 08:57:30 PM »
With his treasured finds secure, Bash makes his way to the hut, taking the front door entrance. He slips his paw around the edge and pushes it open, eyes and ears alert, despite the initial check to see if the hut is truly empty. Ignoring the tin, the smell too strong for his already sweat-lodge locker room assaulted nose, Bash takes the opportunity to slide into the hut once the door is open.

Once inside, Bash pauses to take stock of the room, looking for anything that looks promising.


I could stand behind my barricade
Do what I'm told and be afraid to change
While isolated by the mainstream
With the current up against me.

Well maybe if my arms were ten feet tall,
I could finally reach that crystal ball.

‘Cause I still find inside
There's something braver
And I, I won't be, I won't be
The silent damnation.

I will never be voiceless.
My weapon of choice is
I'd rather be dangerous.
I won't be left defenseless
As God as my witness
I'd rather be dangerous,
Dangerous.

#EEAD0E
- Played by Red -

Offline Ciar

  • little soldier boy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 17
  • Gender: Male
  • h u s h sweet child
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2017, 10:20:51 PM »
Ciar drops off his stick/spoon thingy that he's not so certain he should be proud of before following the gang back to the hut. He watches as one of the yellow boys steps forwards to investigate and looks to their leader for the go ahead to follow. Once inside, he resumed his search for goodies to bring back home.
she seems invincible
but just touch her and she'll wince
she has secrets and trusts no one
she's the perfect example of betrayal
because anyone she's ever trusted broke her

#e6c200 | profile
played by
vanitas

Ciar is biologically female, so feel free to have your character mistake him as such, because he's not likely to actually speak up and correct them with words (though it will make him angry). And he probably won't give them a name either, so you can make one up or whatever if he doesn't

Offline Zach ⛈

  • I hear the voice
  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 36
  • Gender: Male
  • of rage and ruin
  • Liked: 28
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: East Side Village Raid
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2017, 03:11:12 PM »
Zach, too, made sure to make a quick detour back to their base camp to drop off the ring he'd found before rounding back to meet up with his group again. When he did find them, he slipped into their midst quietly, observing the hut that (thankfully) didn't seem to reek like the last one had. Scanning around and taking note of the cracked windows (possible escape routes in case something went wrong?), Zach paused, seeming to consider something for a moment, before he finally moved forward to cautiously enter the hut as well.


Profile - Played by Huckle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.