Author Topic: West Side Village Raid  (Read 3808 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Antaeus [RP]

  • Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones...
  • Alteron
  • Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 102
  • Liked: 45
  • Likes Given: 108
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2017, 10:48:35 PM »
It's taking a lot of willpower for Antaeus not to eat some of that bacon. Like...a lot. Bad enough that he has to taste the stuff as he's storing it on the bear pelt to be carried out. However, he's a good doggy~

The Cat doesn't spook the giant any. Why would it? If anything, he wonders if his sister or Shatter will try to grab it, it would make a nice pet, but sadly it makes it's escape too quickly...AND speaking of quick escapes, they've just triggered the alarm system in this cabin.

Shatter, ever the wise leader <3, tells them to get the hell out with what they've got. The request for Antaeus to help out young Warsaw isn't lost to the hulking male either, and if the boy didn't avoid him Ant would swoop in, head and neck bent down, so that he could scoop up the pup onto his beefy shoulders and whisk them both away.

Enjoy the ride, War. Better hang onto your stuff kiddo.

Once they got to the Safe Zone Ant drops the kid off (assuming he did end up picking him up lol), gives him a nose boop for being a good sport, and deposited the the goods that he's carrying.

Shatter and  Persephone are hopefully there too, because Antaeus is getting a strange feeling...a being watched feeling...and its not just blondie the narrator. Not that Ant knows that.

Is this what it feels like to have a stalker? Oh....
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 10:57:17 PM by Antaeus [RP] »


▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  

  Pinterest
   Board

--------------
   
--------------
             Dead
         Eyes
Opened

            

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Antaeus may be violent towards your character. 
It is not a reflection of my personal feelings towards you.
Concerned? Please message me.




Offline Warsaw.

  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 19
  • Gender: Male
  • Liked: 17
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2017, 11:11:17 AM »
The cat scared the living daylights out of him, more as a result of shock than real intimidation. He gave the angry, fluffed up thing a curious stare, then hurried after his group in quick succession, dragging his filled pelt with him. He let out a little 'oof' of surprise when he was scooped up onto Antaeus' back - he certainly hadn't been expecting that. He was getting quite tall, already, far more an adolescent than a pup, and he was pleasantly surprised by the older boy's strength. He could live with this.

The bacon that Antaeus had collected smelled delicious. Warsaw's stomach gave a growl of indignation: it had been a while since they'd eaten and honestly, he was rather looing forward to getting back home, now. Unfortunately, it seemed there was still exploration to be done.

He reciprocated Antaeus' nose-boop with a bashful half-smile, ears flattening a little. Then, he turned his attention back to Shatter and their other comrade, Persephone. He tilted his head.

"What now, my Lord?"











Offline Persephone~

  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 31
  • Gender: Female
  • Liked: 24
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2017, 04:56:42 PM »
The shrieking cat caused her to jump slightly, fangs baring instinctively as her tail flagged upward. The slithering little creature darted out of the tent, a welling frustration mounting within the onyx girl. Well, well, is this what the wisdom of Shatter brought? At least Persephone wasn't too chicken crap to look into pandora's box. But she didn't say as much, merely twisted her head around with a displeased scowl; her own auds flicking at the distant baying of dogs.

She follows the group quickly, blending almost seamlessly into the inky black of the night. They make shelter in the thick treeline, the bonfire's smoke sprinkled in the air. Warsaw's voice causes her to turn attention back to Shatter, eyes gleaming in the dark. Her tail flickers as she awaits the next order. She doesn't want to go home yet. Not when there was work to be done.




"You are vain and wicked, as a genius should be.”












The animals, the animals
Trapped, trapped, trapped 'til the cage is full
The cage is full, stay awake
In the dark, count mistakes
The light was off but now it's on
Searching underground for a bit of sun
The sun is out, the day is new
And everyone is waiting, waiting on you

And you've got time
And you've got time

Think of all the roads
Think of all their crossings
Taking steps is easy
Standing still is hard
Remember all their faces
Remember all their voices
Everything is different
The second time around."

Profile || #777D90

Offline Lithium.

  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 17
  • Liked: 4
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2017, 05:59:09 PM »
There's something large lurking all around them, its gigantic black body easily molding into the night.  Its long-mute throat never utters anything louder than snorts as it breathes, dim magma eyes searching for whatever it could fit its teeth onto.  Gargantuan form crackled leaves, broke sticks -- and yet, the party was so far away.  The beast had no loyalty driving its actions.  Only instinct.  Only nature.

The will to survive allowed its teeth to slice through rope like butter, its drool-coated end swinging as the dire searched, searched and searched for salvation.

Alteron has been caught in the crosshairs of a battle between man and nature.

The beast sees a large wolf, or two, perhaps -- it barely sees the white face against the velveteen black sky, but it's too late to turn away and flee, it decides quickly.

The search party would see a massive creature before them, a pair of what seemed to be horns jutting from each side of its head.  Inkwell fur drips with a dark, matted substance that reeks of blood and decay.  The only thing that separates the canine from a bull is the prominent lantern illuminating the shredded, bloody human arm it holds in its jaws, crooked fingers still clutching the wiry handle as mercury drool drips in rivers down its front.

Because, you see, while the party of four can still speak, can think, can police their actions, they've come across the very mindless creature from which they sprung.  All of their words, their politics, their fire -- it all came from the utterly feral beast snorting and snarling and bristling before them, glassy, fiery eyes searching for what stood between it and freedom.



Shine razor eyes before the walls come down
Wilder than lions, louder than sound
The birds and the bees are getting older now
There’s a cold breeze blowing over my soul

Shine razor eyes in delight
Shine razor eyes before you die
Shine razor eyes in this light
There’s a cold breeze blowing over my soul

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2017, 09:58:36 AM »
It's taking a lot of willpower for Antaeus not to eat some of that bacon. Like...a lot. Bad enough that he has to taste the stuff as he's storing it on the bear pelt to be carried out. However, he's a good doggy~

The Cat doesn't spook the giant any. Why would it? If anything, he wonders if his sister or Shatter will try to grab it, it would make a nice pet, but sadly it makes it's escape too quickly...AND speaking of quick escapes, they've just triggered the alarm system in this cabin.

Shatter, ever the wise leader <3, tells them to get the hell out with what they've got. The request for Antaeus to help out young Warsaw isn't lost to the hulking male either, and if the boy didn't avoid him Ant would swoop in, head and neck bent down, so that he could scoop up the pup onto his beefy shoulders and whisk them both away.

Enjoy the ride, War. Better hang onto your stuff kiddo.

Once they got to the Safe Zone Ant drops the kid off (assuming he did end up picking him up lol), gives him a nose boop for being a good sport, and deposited the the goods that he's carrying.

Shatter and  Persephone are hopefully there too, because Antaeus is getting a strange feeling...a being watched feeling...and its not just blondie the narrator. Not that Ant knows that.

Is this what it feels like to have a stalker? Oh....



Nice teamwork there, I'm applauding your initiave and quick thinking.. I was beginning to worry about you there for a moment.



The cat scared the living daylights out of him, more as a result of shock than real intimidation. He gave the angry, fluffed up thing a curious stare, then hurried after his group in quick succession, dragging his filled pelt with him. He let out a little 'oof' of surprise when he was scooped up onto Antaeus' back - he certainly hadn't been expecting that. He was getting quite tall, already, far more an adolescent than a pup, and he was pleasantly surprised by the older boy's strength. He could live with this.

The bacon that Antaeus had collected smelled delicious. Warsaw's stomach gave a growl of indignation: it had been a while since they'd eaten and honestly, he was rather looing forward to getting back home, now. Unfortunately, it seemed there was still exploration to be done.

He reciprocated Antaeus' nose-boop with a bashful half-smile, ears flattening a little. Then, he turned his attention back to Shatter and their other comrade, Persephone. He tilted his head.

"What now, my Lord?"



Do you feel the wind and the surf in your hair, little Gidg- uh.. wrong movie, my bad.. But you got a pretty sweet ride out of this deal, you both make it safely to the woods, unharmed, and with a cute snoot boop to top it off!



The shrieking cat caused her to jump slightly, fangs baring instinctively as her tail flagged upward. The slithering little creature darted out of the tent, a welling frustration mounting within the onyx girl. Well, well, is this what the wisdom of Shatter brought? At least Persephone wasn't too chicken crap to look into pandora's box. But she didn't say as much, merely twisted her head around with a displeased scowl; her own auds flicking at the distant baying of dogs.

She follows the group quickly, blending almost seamlessly into the inky black of the night. They make shelter in the thick treeline, the bonfire's smoke sprinkled in the air. Warsaw's voice causes her to turn attention back to Shatter, eyes gleaming in the dark. Her tail flickers as she awaits the next order. She doesn't want to go home yet. Not when there was work to be done.



You blend into the shadows effortlessly, the shadows of your packmates help conceal your presence.. lucky girl.



There's something large lurking all around them, its gigantic black body easily molding into the night.  Its long-mute throat never utters anything louder than snorts as it breathes, dim magma eyes searching for whatever it could fit its teeth onto.  Gargantuan form crackled leaves, broke sticks -- and yet, the party was so far away.  The beast had no loyalty driving its actions.  Only instinct.  Only nature.

The will to survive allowed its teeth to slice through rope like butter, its drool-coated end swinging as the dire searched, searched and searched for salvation.

Alteron has been caught in the crosshairs of a battle between man and nature.

The beast sees a large wolf, or two, perhaps -- it barely sees the white face against the velveteen black sky, but it's too late to turn away and flee, it decides quickly.

The search party would see a massive creature before them, a pair of what seemed to be horns jutting from each side of its head.  Inkwell fur drips with a dark, matted substance that reeks of blood and decay.  The only thing that separates the canine from a bull is the prominent lantern illuminating the shredded, bloody human arm it holds in its jaws, crooked fingers still clutching the wiry handle as mercury drool drips in rivers down its front.

Because, you see, while the party of four can still speak, can think, can police their actions, they've come across the very mindless creature from which they sprung.  All of their words, their politics, their fire -- it all came from the utterly feral beast snorting and snarling and bristling before them, glassy, fiery eyes searching for what stood between it and freedom.


Except.. it's holding the treasure you've been seeking: a wooden lantern (star included, because that's what you all are!)

The only thing standing between you and being told you're a 'good dog' is this drooling, wild eyed behemoth. I don't think talking to him will work, but you can sure try! I think you may have disturbed his meal, though, and how often are you okay when you're having a nice candlelit dinner and it's interrupted? Like telemarkers calling when you've got a mouth full of steak, but a wolf with raw human (is that sanitary, is that safe, dude??), he's none too happy, and it shows. I guess that means this must be...

!!!A BOSS FIGHT!!!
Prepare your troops, Legate!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:18:06 AM by Blondie »
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Shatter!

  • Give us your daughters, bring us your sons
  • Alteron
  • Apprentice
  • ***
  • Posts: 94
  • Gender: Female
  • We've graves to fill and a slaughterhouse to run.
  • Liked: 44
  • Likes Given: 8
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2017, 01:52:59 PM »
Once Shatter was certain that the dogs had passed, she turned to evaluate the forest. The severed rope tethered to the nearest tree immediately caught her attention. What was that? It looked like a leash. It hadn't been cleanly broken, either - it looked frayed. Like it had been sawed through. Or chewed.

"What now, My Lord?" asked Warsaw. Persephone remained mercifully silent. Antaeus, the poltergeist, he was silent too, but that was his way. Shatter ignored Warsaw. Her eyes followed the flicker of firelight, to the great black hound looming before them, to the severed arm hanging from his jaws.

To the lantern.

He was large. That meant he would be difficult to kill. They still outnumbered him, and Antaeus and Persephone had the Dragon's genes. Shatter met his smoldering gaze with her own.

(he was familiar to her, because they were cut from the same cloth)

"He has our prize," Shatter commented, almost casually. They knew what they had to do. Quietly, to Persephone, Warsaw, and Antaeus, "Circle him." She would meet the beast head-on while they attacked him from the side.

Shatter's intention was to literally pull the lantern from his cold, dead mouth.
     

Lay down your bodies
Leave us your souls
Trade us your hardened hearts
for sulfur, death and smoke

Follow your master’s lead
Yeah, he’s so hungry
He’s got a beast to feed
Yeah, it’s so hungry


[ #FF7E00 ] | played by Sunblink.
   » tracker

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2017, 10:25:56 PM »

You're given your orders, your treasure is in sight, and isn't he a prize, himself? Lovely specimen that he is, putting him to work would only take a little bit of discipline. We know you have it in you.

LITHIUM HP
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
20/20

SHATTER HP
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
20/20

ANTAEUS HP
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
15/15

PERSEPHONE HP
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
15/15

WARSAW HP
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
10/10

HP is based on AGE and begins to decrease after 5 years.



You get 1 movement and 1 attack per post, or 1 movement and 1 dodge/block per post. You may jazz up  your post, but please make your actions as clear as possible! I don't want to heck up an interpretation and have anyone upset with me.

EXAMPLE:
PLAYER
'Blondie runs to the left of Kook' is 1 movement.
'Blondie aims to bite Kook's left leg' is 1 attack.
Blondie rolls a 5.
 
PLAYER
'Kook darts to the right' is 1 movement.
'Kook pulls her leg away' is 1 dodge.
Kook rolls a 4.

NARRATOR
Blondie sinks her teeth into the back left paw of Kook, causing 3 damage. Kook gets away. Kook is now at 17/20.



For every dodge or attack you do, we require that you roll dice. Click here for a simple 6 sided die to roll. I'm going off the honor system here, so if you roll a 1, please don't re-roll. Please specify what you rolled. A rolled 6 is a perfect outcome and you one shot your enemy and a 1 means you punched yourself in the face and have to sit out your next turn. There is an injury system. There are no deaths in raids, only a knock out system in place, unless otherwise requested by the player or it is an NPC played by The Narrator.

If there are any questions, or if you dispute an action, PLEASE MESSAGE ME. I'd prefer to clear things up privately!

As of right now, there is NO POSTING ORDER, and Shatter may now post  with the group. The next round will have the order from this round implemented, with the same 24 hour rule applying from before.

@Sunblink [back 2 school] @Jadeth @Teddy @Antaeus [RP] @papa franku
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:29:22 PM by Blondie »
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Shatter!

  • Give us your daughters, bring us your sons
  • Alteron
  • Apprentice
  • ***
  • Posts: 94
  • Gender: Female
  • We've graves to fill and a slaughterhouse to run.
  • Liked: 44
  • Likes Given: 8
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2017, 12:15:15 AM »
SHATTER HAS ROLLED A 5.

Shatter lunges for Lithium head-on, trusting her colleagues to follow her instructions and move to circle him. She has assumed the responsibility of drawing his immediate attention, and in spite of the great height and size difference between the two of them, Shatter is unafraid. This is a challenge. A big opponent means a finer trophy.

Shatter moves to the left and strikes out at Lithium's left paw. Snapping jaws aim to capture his ankle and then, as she continues moving, cause him to topple over, or better yet dislocate the joint with a single crepital pop. Lithium has the superior weight, so chances are that the most she can accomplish is to upset his balance, and provide a well-needed opportunity for her comrades.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 12:17:28 AM by Shatter! »
     

Lay down your bodies
Leave us your souls
Trade us your hardened hearts
for sulfur, death and smoke

Follow your master’s lead
Yeah, he’s so hungry
He’s got a beast to feed
Yeah, it’s so hungry


[ #FF7E00 ] | played by Sunblink.
   » tracker

Offline Lithium.

  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 17
  • Liked: 4
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2017, 01:07:12 AM »
LITHIUM ROLLED A 1.  (its because his player is lio, she has the worst luck kjgdf)

The beast meets eyes with the serpent before him, her dark coat rippling as she commands the party.  The gigantic hound is mute, he is feral, but he can understand every word they say.  But, such a wolflike creature wouldn't seem as if he could.  There were two things he gathered: Shatter was the leader, and they wanted what dangled at the end of his last meal. What, this?  He had just begun to step forward before Shatter lunged and dislocated his ankle completely, earning a loud but deep yelp that echoes through the forest.  Dragging him with her, she'd soon learn that Lithium was a very heavy wolf, and couldn't bring his body down, though she could pop his joints.

The lantern swung in the arm's grip, magma eyes flicking to the woman before he sees his opportunity to taunt them and chuckles an ugly, guttural sound.  He pushes himself up an inch or two with his working front leg and swings the lantern high in the sky, letting go and watching it sail away.  An extremely talented dog could catch it, and yet... the odds were so against them.

He knows he's going down.

But his fight is slow and brutal, leg ripping backwards to yank his foot from her mouth.  He feels pain despite all this, losing a working limb and becoming more susceptible to damage.  Had he not been occupied with ridding himself of the lantern, he could have attacked the leader, but such as the quick she-wolf was, he likely couldn't.

Even if they didn't have a lantern, they'd have one hell of a Lithium to bring back.



Shine razor eyes before the walls come down
Wilder than lions, louder than sound
The birds and the bees are getting older now
There’s a cold breeze blowing over my soul

Shine razor eyes in delight
Shine razor eyes before you die
Shine razor eyes in this light
There’s a cold breeze blowing over my soul

Offline Teddy

  • Character Directory Organizer
  • Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 8757
  • U BABA WERK
  • Liked: 3688
  • Likes Given: 1499
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2017, 03:19:29 AM »
Warsaw practically falls off Antaeus' back when they reach their destination. He is not anticipating company. Thankfully, it seems Shatter was. He watches as the fight erupts, almost taking half a step forwards but catching himself just in time to see the lantern go sailing gracefully through the air. He judges. He leaps. He hopes he has better aim than his roleplayer.

WARSAW HAS ROLLED A SIX FOR THIS MOVEMENT.

Oh, maybe he does.


(Sorry, very sick at the moment so I did this on mobile.)

Offline Antaeus [RP]

  • Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones...
  • Alteron
  • Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 102
  • Liked: 45
  • Likes Given: 108
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2017, 01:17:55 AM »
At last! The first taste of some actual action. The cat didn’t really count.

Lithium is an interesting beast, and not because of his stature. No, no, Antaeus knows a kindred spirit when he sees one, and he is drawn to them whether they appreciate the attention or not. Just ask their leader. Ant wonders if Shatter feels any connection to this brut too. Maybe that’s for another time. Another place. For now, Ant focuses on his newest aim.

Take them down.

Bring them back~

Warsaw dutifully sees to the treasure. War is a good boy, and the phantom was sure that his Mother would be pleased to hear about her investments achievements during their mission. With the lantern secure there is nothing to distract him presently. Ant lunges towards Lithium’s right side as Shatter pulls him towards the left. Targeting his right paw in the same manner that his shadow had taken up and popped the left.

Lucky for you Lithium, it would seem as though the two of you are more alike than you know!! Either that, or Antaeus just doesn’t have the heart to hurt you in the first round….NAH, ANT JUST ROLLED A 1. LOL.


▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  

  Pinterest
   Board

--------------
   
--------------
             Dead
         Eyes
Opened

            

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Antaeus may be violent towards your character. 
It is not a reflection of my personal feelings towards you.
Concerned? Please message me.




Offline Persephone~

  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 31
  • Gender: Female
  • Liked: 24
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2017, 05:31:07 PM »
Persephone's ears perked at the command, gleaming eyes turning toward the next obstacle. The dragon princess' crooked tail flickered, her onyx pelt blending almost seamlessly with the darkness of the night.  Her greedy gaze also sought the lantern, their prize. She sees Warsaw run after it like the good pup he is, leaving the beast to the hungry adults.

While her other companions get to work, Persephone slithers from the darkness like the serpent that she is. Her teeth itch with the urge to sink into toughened muscle, but in all due time. She doesn't fear the lumbering beast, she doesn't fear anything. Lithium is merely another stepping stone in this world, one that Persephone would gladly smash and stomp on.

PERSEPHONE ROLLS A 4

While Shatter dives in from the left, her brother lunges from the right; Persephone moves to strike from the right side also. She is silent, her footfalls likely drowned in the snarling and commotion both from the party and the man village. All in an effort of surprise. But even if it's heard, the dark princess continues; aiming her large body to barrel into his hip in an effort to take him down to the ground.




"You are vain and wicked, as a genius should be.”












The animals, the animals
Trapped, trapped, trapped 'til the cage is full
The cage is full, stay awake
In the dark, count mistakes
The light was off but now it's on
Searching underground for a bit of sun
The sun is out, the day is new
And everyone is waiting, waiting on you

And you've got time
And you've got time

Think of all the roads
Think of all their crossings
Taking steps is easy
Standing still is hard
Remember all their faces
Remember all their voices
Everything is different
The second time around."

Profile || #777D90

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 07:51:52 PM »


SHATTER, having rolled a 5 successfully dislocates Lithium's paw. (-3 HP to Lithium)

Lithium uses TEAM ROCKET BLAST OFF and sends the lantern sailing into the air, nearly crashing to the ground. With the sudden loss of light, it takes your eyes a moment to adjust. You sit out the next round to recover your senses.

Wasaw with a splendid 6 catches it before it shatters. However, the light within has long since gone out from its unexpected trip.

Antaeus lunges for Lithium's right side, but his awkward ballet dancing (rolling a 6) in the sudden darkness grants him a mouth full of.. dirt. Maybe next time, Champ. You sit out the next round to recover your senses. (-2 HP to Antaeus)

Your sister, Persephone, however..  manages a feat more effective, actually hitting Lithium where Antaeus failed, slamming her body into his right hip. (-2 HP to Lithium)





LITHIUM HP
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
15/20
STATUS
dazed - loss of turn

SHATTER HP
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
20/20

ANTAEUS HP
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
13/15
STATUS
dazed - loss of turn

PERSEPHONE HP
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
15/15

WARSAW HP
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
10/10



CURRENT ORDER
Shatter

Warsaw

Persephone
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Shatter!

  • Give us your daughters, bring us your sons
  • Alteron
  • Apprentice
  • ***
  • Posts: 94
  • Gender: Female
  • We've graves to fill and a slaughterhouse to run.
  • Liked: 44
  • Likes Given: 8
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 08:03:09 PM »
They're all doing so splendidly! Warsaw has gone for the lantern, successfully catching it in mid-air, and Shatter has managed to disable her opponent's limb. Persephone follows her lead and slams her body hard into Lithium's hip, further battering him. Shatter maintains her hold on the dislocated limb, or at least attempts to, though her player's crapty luck may have prevented her from capitalizing on that. She continues left, hoping to drag him to the ground like a felled buffalo, with her teeth securely fastened around the mangled joint.

But then tragedy strikes! SHATTER HAS ROLLED A 1

At least Lithium is dazed -- although she can't take advantage of this ripe opportunity, her more able partners are able to succeed where she has failed. With Antaeus having concussed himself like a effwad, that leaves victory on the hands of two unlikely saviors.

Quote
[7:54:56 PM] The Little Imp: shatter thrill killed herself
     

Lay down your bodies
Leave us your souls
Trade us your hardened hearts
for sulfur, death and smoke

Follow your master’s lead
Yeah, he’s so hungry
He’s got a beast to feed
Yeah, it’s so hungry


[ #FF7E00 ] | played by Sunblink.
   » tracker

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2017, 07:40:38 PM »
Warsaw has chosen to skip his turn. It is now Persephone's turn. @Jadeth
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga