Author Topic: West Side Village Raid  (Read 3478 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
West Side Village Raid
« on: February 10, 2017, 09:41:11 PM »
@Sunblink [back 2 school] @Teddy @Jadeth @Antaeus [RP]

SHATTER must post first.

Rules are located here. Please remember to have fun, we hope you all enjoy this as much as we've enjoyed coming up with ideas. If you have any questions contact Blondie or Kook!



Raid Environment

Leader

Raid Environment

Participants (in no particular order)

Raid Environment

Leader

Raid Environment

Participants (in no particular order)

And so on!




INVENTORY
Bear Pelt
Pile of Bacon
Medium sized dog pelt
2 Rabbit Skulls
1 Beaver skull
1 Pine Cone
                                             AREAS EXPLORED
MEDIUM CABIN









As you exit the path and enter The Cooler Side of the Village, you notice three cabins. One small and dark inside, another large with a light flickering within, and the third one, medium, is concealed by a door, and things inside hanging over the windows. In the distance, you can hear yelling and singing, as well as dogs barking. The smell of burning wood and flesh consumes the area, making it harder to determine if someone is coming by smell alone. Caution and awareness are both key in keeping you and your comrades safe and unnoticed.

You establish a place, some distance away from the small village, to take all your treasures while ransacking the cabins. It's deeper in the forest, but close enough you may make multiple trips in a short amount of time. You've dug a hole and gathered leaves to cover your new treasures, just in case you have to make a run for it and come back later. Smart thinking!

Now, as you and your companions stand before this wood laden smorgasbord, you’re now tasked with your first choice.

Where do you go first? SMALL, MEDIUM, or LARGE?

« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:25:00 AM by Blondie »
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Shatter!

  • Give us your daughters, bring us your sons
  • Alteron
  • Apprentice
  • ***
  • Posts: 94
  • Gender: Female
  • We've graves to fill and a slaughterhouse to run.
  • Liked: 44
  • Likes Given: 8
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 12:26:36 AM »
How riveting this all was. Shatter is a brusque and unkind overseer, but did anyone truly expect otherwise? She directs her fledgling squadron to the opposite side of the village, trusting Schokolade and her team to plunder the rest. She keeps her senses alert, straining to smell anything other than burning wood, anything to help her tell if some hidden interloper is watching them from afar. Shatter assesses the three possibilities before them, deciding it would not be prudent to dispatch the members of her team individually, and jerks her head towards the medium-sized cabin.

She gives Warsaw, Persephone (wretched brat should have stayed hidden), and Antaeus a hard look. "Follow," she rasps.
     

Lay down your bodies
Leave us your souls
Trade us your hardened hearts
for sulfur, death and smoke

Follow your master’s lead
Yeah, he’s so hungry
He’s got a beast to feed
Yeah, it’s so hungry


[ #FF7E00 ] | played by Sunblink.
   » tracker

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 01:26:25 AM »
@Antaeus [RP] @Teddy @Jadeth

You may now reply!








You are obviously not entering Davy Crockett’s cabin; however, the similarity is striking. Instead of a loom, for instance, there is a makeshift workshop table with broken antlers and small animal skulls scattered across it.The bear skin rug looks almost alive, if not for the fact it’s entirely flat, but the craftsmanship could leave some wolves envious of the skill. There is a table on the left with a pile of strange meat topped onto a wooden plate. To your direct right, there is a woven basket on top of a wooden trunk with a blanket covering it. Above that is another headless bear pelt covering the open window.

Which item(s) do you investigate?


« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 01:27:16 AM by The Narrator »
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Antaeus [RP]

  • Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones...
  • Alteron
  • Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 102
  • Liked: 45
  • Likes Given: 108
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 01:56:57 AM »
Shatter would never have to verbalize that command to Antaeus. Unless the situation called for anything otherwise, her giant would always follow her anywhere, even if it was into the unknown.

Antaeus silently enters the cabin after her and surveys the room carefully. He wants it all, but eventually settles on investigating the thing which holds the most mystery first. The woven basket.

He does not touch it (at first anyway), but instead, Ant sniffs at it curiously to see if he can get a handle on what's inside. If the basket contains anything in it at all, that is. 


▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  

  Pinterest
   Board

--------------
   
--------------
             Dead
         Eyes
Opened

            

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Antaeus may be violent towards your character. 
It is not a reflection of my personal feelings towards you.
Concerned? Please message me.




Offline Warsaw.

  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 19
  • Gender: Male
  • Liked: 17
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 12:11:50 PM »
Warsaw followed without question, quietly hovering behind their shadowy matriarch, and allowing his footsteps to mimic hers. She trod carefully, but confidently, and he admired her for that. They moved towards the medium of all of the cabins, and were greeted inside by a peculiar, eerie place. Warsaw felt himself become mildly unsettled, but there was no time for faffing about. Not when other members of his party were already exploring.

He moved over to the workshop table, taken in by the bones that littered it. These were his jurisdiction, his art. He leaned in to sniff them, wary of anything that smelled putrid, and beginning to rifle through them.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 12:12:23 PM by Warsaw. »











Offline Persephone~

  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 31
  • Gender: Female
  • Liked: 24
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 12:18:40 PM »
Persephone walks next to her brother, not close enough to touch but barely brushing hairs. She keeps away from the boy, the unknown. She follows Shatters lead into the cabin, ears perked for noises and disturbances. Eyes follow her brother as he investigates the mystery of the woven basket. The solid onyx girl pads after him, not wanting him to take all the glory, all the rewards for this. Though as Antaeus looks up, Persephone is fixated on what is lower. Gleaming eyes latch onto the wooden trunk with the blanket over it.

She waits for a command off their leader, but her lips twitch with the urge to snag the blanket in her jaws to rip it off so she may see it better. But she wants. Like an obedient little girl.




"You are vain and wicked, as a genius should be.”












The animals, the animals
Trapped, trapped, trapped 'til the cage is full
The cage is full, stay awake
In the dark, count mistakes
The light was off but now it's on
Searching underground for a bit of sun
The sun is out, the day is new
And everyone is waiting, waiting on you

And you've got time
And you've got time

Think of all the roads
Think of all their crossings
Taking steps is easy
Standing still is hard
Remember all their faces
Remember all their voices
Everything is different
The second time around."

Profile || #777D90

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 09:56:30 PM »
Shatter would never have to verbalize that command to Antaeus. Unless the situation called for anything otherwise, her giant would always follow her anywhere, even if it was into the unknown.

Antaeus silently enters the cabin after her and surveys the room carefully. He wants it all, but eventually settles on investigating the thing which holds the most mystery first. The woven basket.

He does not touch it (at first anyway), but instead, Ant sniffs at it curiously to see if he can get a handle on what's inside. If the basket contains anything in it at all, that is.

Persephone walks next to her brother, not close enough to touch but barely brushing hairs. She keeps away from the boy, the unknown. She follows Shatters lead into the cabin, ears perked for noises and disturbances. Eyes follow her brother as he investigates the mystery of the woven basket. The solid onyx girl pads after him, not wanting him to take all the glory, all the rewards for this. Though as Antaeus looks up, Persephone is fixated on what is lower. Gleaming eyes latch onto the wooden trunk with the blanket over it.

She waits for a command off their leader, but her lips twitch with the urge to snag the blanket in her jaws to rip it off so she may see it better. But she wants. Like an obedient little girl.


Wooden Trunk & Basket

The basket itself smells.. concerning, like anger wrapped up in a bundle of cloth. Are you sure you want to go through with this? To dig into the basket and take the blanket, or would you rather investigate something else?


Warsaw followed without question, quietly hovering behind their shadowy matriarch, and allowing his footsteps to mimic hers. She trod carefully, but confidently, and he admired her for that. They moved towards the medium of all of the cabins, and were greeted inside by a peculiar, eerie place. Warsaw felt himself become mildly unsettled, but there was no time for faffing about. Not when other members of his party were already exploring.

He moved over to the workshop table, taken in by the bones that littered it. These were his jurisdiction, his art. He leaned in to sniff them, wary of anything that smelled putrid, and beginning to rifle through them.


Skulls & antlers

A variety of skulls and antlers lay across the table, a medium sized old dog pelt lay across it. You can take them individually, or you can gather them up and carry them in the skin. Or, you can go investigate something else. What do you choose?
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Shatter!

  • Give us your daughters, bring us your sons
  • Alteron
  • Apprentice
  • ***
  • Posts: 94
  • Gender: Female
  • We've graves to fill and a slaughterhouse to run.
  • Liked: 44
  • Likes Given: 8
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 10:25:31 PM »
Shatter paces the cabin restlessly, bristle-brush tail lashing behind her. She gives Warsaw a sidelong look as he examines the skulls arranged on the table. Good boy. "Use the skin to carry them," Shatter instructs him, just in case he is experiencing any indecision.

Trusting that he will no longer require her supervision, she continues over to Persephone and Antaeus, who are inspecting a basket sitting on a trunk. Shatter isn't sure what it is about the basket, but it makes her... uneasy. If Shatter were a lesser person, she would almost want to take a peek inside, just to see what is giving off that aura, big bleeding piece of Idiot Bait that it is. She leans in and scents it. She blinks, because it's not in Shatter's nature to flinch.

Shatter doesn't want to risk her own neck, but they could potentially use the basket, or see if there is something within the trunk worth uncovering. She doesn't want to be remembered as the squad leader that figuratively and perhaps literally opened Pandora's Box, but...

Lightbulb.

Shatter's head twists around like an owl's and fixes its orange eyes on Persephone. "Persephone," Shatter says. All eyes are on her. "What are you waiting for, girl?" She dips her head toward the basket. "Open it."

This is payback for the time Persephone called her a fatass, clearly. And this time, the dragon isn't here to make sure Shatter plays nice.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:28:08 PM by Shatter! »
     

Lay down your bodies
Leave us your souls
Trade us your hardened hearts
for sulfur, death and smoke

Follow your master’s lead
Yeah, he’s so hungry
He’s got a beast to feed
Yeah, it’s so hungry


[ #FF7E00 ] | played by Sunblink.
   » tracker

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 10:49:30 PM »
PERSEPHONE
@Jadeth
So your leader is the vindictive kind? I get that, I can get behind that like a fat kid loves ca- wait, different saying. Regardless, it seems you're being give an order, but your choice now lies with whether or not you follow the order and infiltrate the basket or go your own way and investigate something else.

Meanwhile, no one is getting any younger, and curiosity is killing the cats you call packmates around you.

ANTAEUS
@Antaeus [RP]
What're you gonna do, just stand there staring? There's still a pile of strange meat and a bear skin rug to check out.

WARSAW
@Teddy
You're busy with that dog pelt and skulls, no rush. You're a go-getter, and we like go-getters.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:51:43 PM by The Narrator »
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Persephone~

  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 31
  • Gender: Female
  • Liked: 24
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 07:52:08 AM »
"Persephone, What are you waiting for, girl? Open it."

She was half expecting this at some stage or another. Of course if it were her then she wouldn't have taken too kindly to being called fat either. But Persephone was never one to sit and stew and plot. But she was not Shatter, and harrumph as she might she was also not the leader here. Paper thin tongue washed over her maw as her ears perked. The onyx princess allowed her jowls to split into a wide grin, if only to show what a good girl she was in front of the others. "O'course, Miss Shatter." Persephone drawls, her tone sickly sweet with dribbling honey. After all, she wasn't afraid. She follows her orders and moves to open the chest.

What could possibly in there that was so terrifying?

Sharp canines snag the blanket that covers the chest, head snapping back to tug the blanket off and onto the floor. Antaeus could do whatever the hell he wanted with the basket on top, provided her actions hadn't thrown it onto the floor before his slow, lumbering ass could investigate it. Persephone wasn't concerned with her brother, she was focused on herself. Her own task. A paw would come up to snag the edge of the top, paw pad acting as a grip to push the chest open. Persephone shifted to the side of the chest, replacing her paw with her nose to better flip the lid back to where it rested against the wall; leaving the contents open for all to see.




"You are vain and wicked, as a genius should be.”












The animals, the animals
Trapped, trapped, trapped 'til the cage is full
The cage is full, stay awake
In the dark, count mistakes
The light was off but now it's on
Searching underground for a bit of sun
The sun is out, the day is new
And everyone is waiting, waiting on you

And you've got time
And you've got time

Think of all the roads
Think of all their crossings
Taking steps is easy
Standing still is hard
Remember all their faces
Remember all their voices
Everything is different
The second time around."

Profile || #777D90

Offline Antaeus [RP]

  • Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones Bones...
  • Alteron
  • Regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 102
  • Liked: 45
  • Likes Given: 108
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 11:46:37 AM »
I mean, all Antaeus does it stare, Narrator... Antaeus turns to look at you...though, it probably just seems like he's awkwardly looking at a wall or something.

Since Shatter has Persephone checking out the blanket and they're looking in the chest too, Ant makes his way over to something else. The bear skin, because that's cool.

There probably isn't much to investigate. It's clearly dead. He does sniff at it however just to be sure, then he proceeds to see if he can pull it by the paw, and tries to drag it closer to the fancy meats.

Maybe he can wrap that meal up in the skin and take it to go next round? Or shove it all in the basket once Persephone's finished?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:47:23 AM by Antaeus [RP] »


▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  

  Pinterest
   Board

--------------
   
--------------
             Dead
         Eyes
Opened

            

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Antaeus may be violent towards your character. 
It is not a reflection of my personal feelings towards you.
Concerned? Please message me.




Offline Warsaw.

  • Alteron
  • Initiate
  • ***
  • Posts: 19
  • Gender: Male
  • Liked: 17
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 02:51:54 PM »
Warsaw hesitated, but only for a few seconds longer. Shatter's instruction rang clear, and he moved swiftly into action, hopping up onto his hind legs to rest his forepaws on the table. He expertly seized the pelt in his mouth, beginning to forge a small bag out of it, stuffing it full of the little bones and antlers. They'd make wonderful trinkets, and he wondered if some would be large enough to carve into. He wanted to make gifts for the leaders of his two Houses.

When that was done, he would turn back to the rest of the group, listening to Shatter throw another command at Persephone. His ears flicked back as he watched her approach the basket. It gave him an uneasy feeling in his gut, like it had filled with excess acid. He felt his tail lowering with nerves.











Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 07:12:39 PM »
Warsaw hesitated, but only for a few seconds longer. Shatter's instruction rang clear, and he moved swiftly into action, hopping up onto his hind legs to rest his forepaws on the table. He expertly seized the pelt in his mouth, beginning to forge a small bag out of it, stuffing it full of the little bones and antlers. They'd make wonderful trinkets, and he wondered if some would be large enough to carve into. He wanted to make gifts for the leaders of his two Houses.

When that was done, he would turn back to the rest of the group, listening to Shatter throw another command at Persephone. His ears flicked back as he watched her approach the basket. It gave him an uneasy feeling in his gut, like it had filled with excess acid. He felt his tail lowering with nerves.

Good boy! Look at you go, using that noggin', I'm guessin' all that know-how came from your father and your grandmother. So far, you have collected a medium dog sized pelt which has safely secured two rabbit skulls, a beaver skull, and a half set of antlers. There is also a small pine cone that had been lodged inside one of the skulls. Humans are weird.


I mean, all Antaeus does it stare, Narrator... Antaeus turns to look at you...though, it probably just seems like he's awkwardly looking at a wall or something.

Since Shatter has Persephone checking out the blanket and they're looking in the chest too, Ant makes his way over to something else. The bear skin, because that's cool.

There probably isn't much to investigate. It's clearly dead. He does sniff at it however just to be sure, then he proceeds to see if he can pull it by the paw, and tries to drag it closer to the fancy meats.

Maybe he can wrap that meal up in the skin and take it to go next round? Or shove it all in the basket once Persephone's finished?


Bear Pelt
So you found the bear pelt. I'm proud of you, Shyguy! It smells distinctly like old dog. No need to be alarmed, though, the dog isn’t here.. for now. The pelt moves with ease beneath your paw, making its loose presence known with its unfortunate dead teeth scraping against the wood. You have secured this item, as well as...


Pile of Strange Meat
Upon closer inspection, you realize that this isn’t just any meat.. It’s the dog damn holy grail of meats. It’s a mother heckin’ BACON PILE.

Congratulations!


"Persephone, What are you waiting for, girl? Open it."

She was half expecting this at some stage or another. Of course if it were her then she wouldn't have taken too kindly to being called fat either. But Persephone was never one to sit and stew and plot. But she was not Shatter, and harrumph as she might she was also not the leader here. Paper thin tongue washed over her maw as her ears perked. The onyx princess allowed her jowls to split into a wide grin, if only to show what a good girl she was in front of the others. "O'course, Miss Shatter." Persephone drawls, her tone sickly sweet with dribbling honey. After all, she wasn't afraid. She follows her orders and moves to open the chest.

What could possibly in there that was so terrifying?

Sharp canines snag the blanket that covers the chest, head snapping back to tug the blanket off and onto the floor. Antaeus could do whatever the hell he wanted with the basket on top, provided her actions hadn't thrown it onto the floor before his slow, lumbering ass could investigate it. Persephone wasn't concerned with her brother, she was focused on herself. Her own task. A paw would come up to snag the edge of the top, paw pad acting as a grip to push the chest open. Persephone shifted to the side of the chest, replacing her paw with her nose to better flip the lid back to where it rested against the wall; leaving the contents open for all to see.

Oh...
Quote
“bird yaoi, which is for birds:
if i game over this i'm gonna literally beg oni for forgiveness”

No..
Quote
“The Little Imp:
I don't think you're gonna game over this by lookin in a basket Sun”

What have you done?

Quote
“The Little Imp:
Our first boss
an angry cat
sleeping under the blanket.”

As you tear away the blanket, the basket tumbles to the floor with a loud, agitated thump. The blanket in the basket spills out like water from a pail, leading to the doorway that was conveniently left wide open from your entrance. Luckily, you all have adjusted your sight enough to see what was in the cabin, so you would have no problem seeing...















































A VERY ANGRY BLACK CAT
It resonates hatred and fear, a ragged ball of frightened fluff hisses at the lot of you while darting out the open door. Shortly thereafter, you begin to hear what is very obviously the baying of hounds. In the distance, the party still rages on by the humans, undisturbed by the ever annoying Dogs Who Cry Wolf.

However... time is ticking, your choices are limited.

Command your troops, Legate.

Warsaw and Antaeus may take their items to the drop point and return, they will be able to post this next round to confirm their actions, but must sit out the one after if they drop off their items, or you can tell them to stay and risk losing your inventory. Persephone is free. The items in the trunk

Or.. do you run?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 07:13:00 PM by The Narrator »
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga

Offline Shatter!

  • Give us your daughters, bring us your sons
  • Alteron
  • Apprentice
  • ***
  • Posts: 94
  • Gender: Female
  • We've graves to fill and a slaughterhouse to run.
  • Liked: 44
  • Likes Given: 8
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2017, 08:27:09 PM »
Apparently, opening nasty-ass boxes emanating a distinct aura of death doesn't lead to good things happening. Curiosity and cats, I guess. Haha, get it? A little bit of humor. Oh well, at least Shatter could just blame this all on Persephone, later. This will make for a productive discussion about abandoning your common sense in favor of self-advancement. Part of her is disappointed that the little brat didn't earn a bit of maiming for her trouble. The cat sprints past them, hissing and spitting, and Shatter's ears prick at the faraway sound of dogs approaching.

"We're going," she barks. She dips behind Warsaw, who is encumbered with their goods, and shoves him towards the entrance. "Antaeus, help him." In case the boy needs any assistance transporting the bundle of bones. Once he's out the door, with or without Antaeus's help, she follows, looking behind her to ensure that Antaeus and Persephone are in pursuit.

Shatter guides her group outside and toward the edge of the forest, trusting that the stench of the bonfire will serve to cloak their own scent, and help them remain hidden. She huddles behind some trees and keeps her head down.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 09:58:31 PM by Sunblink [back 2 school] »
     

Lay down your bodies
Leave us your souls
Trade us your hardened hearts
for sulfur, death and smoke

Follow your master’s lead
Yeah, he’s so hungry
He’s got a beast to feed
Yeah, it’s so hungry


[ #FF7E00 ] | played by Sunblink.
   » tracker

Offline The Narrator

  • Dungeondaddy
  • Initiate
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • HECK
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: West Side Village Raid
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2017, 10:30:00 PM »

The current inventory is now permanent, you will not lose anything in it, unless you use the items.

Antaeus has acquired a bear pelt and a pile of bacon.

Warsaw has acquired 1 medium sized dog pelt, 2 rabbit skulls, 1 beaver skull, 1 half set of antlers, and 1 small pine cone.

Persephone as acquired 1 very angry grudge from an angry black cat.

Shatter has acquired, 1 heckin big spook. Probably.




In the distance, the humans cheered and cried, stoking the flames they danced around and sang to. A body burned, sizzling and cooking with a pike through it. It smells similar to the pile of bacon that Antaeus hads acquired.

Not so far away are the sounds of dogs, triggered by the tattle of a sleep-disturbed black cat. If only you had left the basket alone and let Window get some sleep, but you can't live  your life wondering, 'if only'.

Two large wolf dogs rush into the cabin and find nothing. The smell of the frying pig in the distance deludes the scent of the bacon your companions have whisked away. They sniff frantically and take up guard outside the cabin, allowing the angry black cat to return in peace. It looks like no one is going back anytime soon.

However. You are not out of the woods yet.

Something large lurks in the shadows nearby. A chewed rope is seen wrapped around the nearest tree. I wonder what was on the other end.



@Jadeth @Antaeus [RP] @Teddy
You may now post, there is still no order.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 10:37:59 PM by Blondie »
West Side Narrator
Blondie
     
East Side Narrator    
Kookamunga