Author Topic: Omelets. (Open)  (Read 385 times)

Offline Margo

• Gemini
  • Initiate
  • This is your personal text.
  • Liked: 11
  • Likes Given: 0
Omelets. (Open)
« on: July 11, 2016, 09:23:51 AM »
While the beach hadn't proved to be a fruitful place of food for her, Margo decided to try another outlet. The small coywolf creeps throughout the underbrush until she comes across another small water outlet. An oxbow perhaps.  It isnt large. Not big enough for two or three wolves.

She creeps forward. Sniffing at then water then pulls back. It had a musky stagnant scent. She turns and starts to sniff around. Not far from the line of water she finds a strange, and large object. She recognises it as an egg,from occasionnally seeing them on tje grounds. Eggs she had enjoyed before. She opens her mouth to claim her prize before a shrill honking comes from beside her.

The mother had crept in through her (literally) blind spot. When she turns to look it extends its long white neck to snap its teeth at her. Catching her tail in its beak.

The girl shreiks, pulling away. The strange large long necked bird chases after awardly. Margo yelling the entire time. And the worse part was. She hadn't even gotten the egg.  The bird snaps and bites whenever her tail is in reach.

Fight or flight. She was fleeing.
There's no box to tick for red,
 so I put down blue instead cos it's closest there's to grey in the categories.
And the veins within the whites are a statement of demise,
Doe Eyes you should stay at home licking batteries.
I feel like I'm the host of a terrible game-show
and the guests on today's quiz are celebrities.
Won't respond to any clues they're just cracking jokes for views
but the answers to these questions mean everything.
Played by Critter

Offline Emarose.

• Gemini
  • Initiate
  • bring me his liver.
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Omelets. (Open)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 12:45:46 PM »
This place was full of new babies and potential playmates. A friendly environment for the Saboro born puppy who would have easily suffered a worse fate at a different flip of coin. Perhaps a smidge of another emotion, buried in the breast of a mother who dearly did not want to depart with her children, and she might have grown as anything but smiling and happy. A bustling bout of curiosity and interest. All of her siblings had gone exploring off all on their own, and she'd been one of the first. Slipping on this day from the warm den and hollering where she was going only as she fled. All energy and morning breath.

The world was calling her!

And in this case on her way to the familiar life of Gemini, it leads her to a rather intense bout of noises and guffaws. In fact, if Erinys peered just over the bend of a tree and squinted she could almost see... Margo unceremoniously being chased by some giant avian of some sort. It's wings spread and neck bobbing.

This stranger needs help. (So the world could wait right?!)

Accessing the situation momentarily (counting her eggs to basket, ha-ha.) It's less than ten seconds before she comes stumbling forward all big paws and loud bark. Her tail jutting as she rolls from the underbrush and rushes towards the creature chasing another member of Gemini. Her home.

Erinys is slow still and pudgy as she hops. And she barely keeps up with the sprinting Margo and her chaser. The blonde puppy running as fast as she can behind, hoping to bite at the birds tail feathers. And oooonnnn they would go.

"DIIIEEEEEEEE BIRB!" She yells. "LEAVE HER ALONNNEE!!"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 12:46:04 PM by Erinyes »

Offline rhodes

• Gemini
  • Initiate
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 11:47:44 AM »
It was on wary and quiet paws that Rhodes followed her sister, she hadn't actually asked about it... Maybe Erinys didn't want to play with her today. Rhodes wouldn't blame her, she was probably annoying. Before she could voice the question, Erinys had walked off. She didn't want to be left behind by herself, she didn't know where Chris had run off too, so she followed her sister like an awkward silent shadow.

If Erinys noticed, she gave no sign of it. So Rhodes followed, trying to work up the courage to say something and break the silence. But what if Erin was mad? What if she didn't want Rhodes following her around? This and other foolish worries wormed at the young pup's mind as she trailed behind her sister. She actually made a pretty passable attempt at stealth for one so young, after all, Rhodes always won when they played hide n' seek. Unless Chris cheated and used one of his magic tricks! She was good at hiding.

A strange noise caught her attention, and Rhodes froze in her tracks. What on earth was that?

Eyes and ears snapped to look at the source of the noise. A large bird, flapping it's wings, hissing and honking. From the way Rhodes froze in terror, one might think she were staring down a demon rather than a water fowl (to a young pup, they might as well be one and the same). Yet her attention was soon divided as a familiar battle cry rose above the din - oh no.

"DIIIEEEEEEEE BIRB! LEAVE HER ALONNNEE!!"

Rhodes squeaked with fright, charging after her sister, but far too late to stop her from snapping her teeth at the big bird's tail and wings. "Erin stop!!" She pleaded, but didn't raise her quiet voice barely audible over the racket. She didn't know this stranger! She shouldn't attack strange birds! Who knows what it could do to them! The other wolf seemed scared, and thus, Rhodes felt she should be scared too. Perfect reasoning.
This is a gift it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight
I look around but I can't find you

If only I could see your face,
Instead of rushing towards the skyline

I  W I S H  T H A T  I  C O U L D  J U S T  B E  B R A V E
played by bloody

Offline Margo

• Gemini
  • Initiate
  • This is your personal text.
  • Liked: 11
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 11:58:28 AM »
She wasn’t expecting her hero in shining armor to be two children, at first, she feels relived when she hears the voice cry out in valor. She was hoping, honestly that it would be someone she knew, although wouldn't it be dangerously embarrassing if he saw her being chased by a bird. (Hmm, who could it be she was thinking of)

"DIIIEEEEEEEE BIRB! LEAVE HER ALONNNEE!!"
She recognizes that the voice seems to belong to someone who’s at least a little bit younger than her when another voice cuts through the silence (Or well, through the sound of the honking pursuer)

"Erin stop!!"

She stops, halting, the swans snap onto her tail. She squeals out, but rips her tail away. The creatures mouth wasn’t strong enough to seriously hurt her, she opens her mouth up to shout

“No Run!!” If these children’s parents found out that she, a small coywolf, lead the children to get eaten by a bird, that would be really bad.
She snaps her teeth at the bird, seemingly frightening it enough to turn, and start its honking pursue  on the child.

Margo acts fast, her teeth snap against the waterfowls foot, momentarily slowing it down enough for the child to hopefully run.
Her eyes are full of panic. What if she lead this children to die.
There's no box to tick for red,
 so I put down blue instead cos it's closest there's to grey in the categories.
And the veins within the whites are a statement of demise,
Doe Eyes you should stay at home licking batteries.
I feel like I'm the host of a terrible game-show
and the guests on today's quiz are celebrities.
Won't respond to any clues they're just cracking jokes for views
but the answers to these questions mean everything.
Played by Critter