Author Topic: icathia beckons [border visit]  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Malzahar

• you've burnt me,
  • Initiate
  • now guide me.
  • Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 1
icathia beckons [border visit]
« on: January 03, 2015, 02:44:55 PM »
[1:57:45 PM] Kay: just say in ooc you’re not intruding and Kay say’s it cool.
also if it's actually not warm in inaria right now, blame jade she told me it was warm.

Down from the mountains he came, away from the loneliness of the forests and the lands that no creature laid claim to. It was so barren there, so devoid of life and conversation that Malzahar felt himself going almost mad. Almost. He had never considered his lack of sanity. To him he was perfectly normal, and yet so was everyone else around him. They just didn't see what he could see. The Void was coming, and if everyone didn't choose to follow it then it would swallow them all. Malzahar himself had been embodied with the powers of the Void since he had been born. He could hear its whispers, see its shadows turning - turning like serpents. That was how he knew it was coming.

In that twisting darkness, one of his Voidlings ran - the one that was always getting in trouble. While one liked to nestle inside his hood and the other on his back, the third was more independent - darting from tree to tree as it followed its Prophet. It was ever loyal, but also ever reckless. A part of him feared for the creatures safety. The Voidlings were his only proof that the Void was in fact real. He could hear it, and he could see it, but so far it had seemed that no one else could. But these little pink and purple monsters were proof for those with eyes half closed. They were unique and their existence undeniable. They were key.

His fur was hot beneath his hood and he contemplated pulling it down - or rather rubbing his head against something until it slid down. But getting it back on was so difficult. And besides, it was a gift and meant to be worn in a certain manner. How could he disrespect his newly educated upright friends? After visiting a man camp during his travels, the skin wearers had gifted him with a brilliant purple hood to symbolize their appreciation for his teachings and marked him with their thanks for saving their lives.

They would embrace the Void rather than be claimed by it.

Soon he could smell borders, and with borders usually came wolves. Almost excited at the prospect of conversation, Malzahar stalked along the borders - and by stalk I mean really he just casually meandered along.

Hello Inaria.

profile. | #8D67A5
''The land may melt, the sea may swell, the sky may fall... but They will come.''

Offline ❀Kay

• QUEEN OF NICENESS
  • Guardian
  • Hero
  • Legendary Helper.
  • Liked: 2276
  • Likes Given: 1409
Re: icathia beckons [border visit]
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 03:02:22 PM »
It's not warm. damnit Jade.

Member Since '05
Always someone to talk to.